Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 124
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 123
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 108
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- X-MAT® wins nearly $1 million Department of Energy contract for battery research
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- High School Student Researcher Elucidates the Anti-Cancer Activity of EGCG in Green Tea
- AESA Awards STEM Scholarship to PhD Candidate Careen Khachatoorian
- The Association of Boards of Certification Donation to Operators Without Borders Funds Deployment of Water and Wastewater Operators to the Bahamas
- Specim expanding their drone compatible spectral camera family
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Dazzles Junior High Students at Arizona Speaker Series Event
- UK lateral flow rapid test manufacturing specialist confirms expansion
- Jet Drone Startup New Frontier Aerospace Announces Leadership Appointment
- The First Tesla 1 Sustainable Living Off-Grid Community Development
Dolomite Bio and S2 Genomics Collaborate on a Single Cell Workflow to Process Solid Tissues into Sing
Achieving high-quality single cell data from solid tissues relies on consistent and reproducible cell or nuclei dissociation procedures. To overcome challenges often seen with manual cell dissociation methods, and to provide researchers with exceptional single-cell data quality, Dolomite Bio (https://www.dolomite-bio.com/) and S2 Genomics are collaborating to develop an integrated single-cell workflow. The integrated workflow enables solid tissues to be processed into single cell or nuclei libraries using S2 Genomics' automated Singulator system and Dolomite Bio's Nadia platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- Artplex Exhibition: Degrees of Emergence
- Custom Home Builder Releases New Plan Designs
- "Lumberjack and friends To the Rescue!" by Nick Carter is published by New Generation Publishing
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
"Current methods of cell isolation represent a significant bottleneck for researchers and lead to inconsistencies in their data. The Singulator, in combination with the Nadia system from Dolomite Bio, will standardize workflows and optimize the quality of single-cell and single-nuclei data from a variety of solid tissue types," said Dr. Stevan Jovanovich, President and CEO of S2 Genomics. "This collaboration supports S2 Genomics' mission to develop tools that enable the advancement of single-cell biology research and future clinical applications of single-cell technologies."
Heike Fiegler, Vice President of Biology Products for Dolomite Bio, commented on the collaboration: "We are delighted to collaborate with S2 Genomics to offer our Nadia customers a simple and streamlined workflow incorporating the automated tissue dissociation capabilities of the Singulator with the flexibility and versatility of our Nadia platform."
About S2 Genomics, Inc.
S2 Genomics, founded in 2016, is a leading developer of laboratory automation solutions for processing solid tissue for life science applications. S2 Genomics' technology platforms integrate advanced fluidics, optics, and biochemistry capabilities to produce sample preparation solutions for the next generation sequencing (NGS) and cell biology markets. For more information, visit www.s2genomics.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Insignificant Latino's Unsolicited Advice To Mike Bloomberg In 2020
- Its Time to Make Commercial Cleaning a Priority in Your Office
- Singer-songwriter guests on Deeper Than Music on iHeart Radio
- Director, Producer, and Special Effects Guru Joe Castro guests on Deeper Than Music on IHeart Radio
- Filmmaker Antoine Allen Showcases Female Empowerment in new Film LOLA
S2 Genomics, the S2 Genomics logo, and Singulator are trademarks of S2 Genomics, Inc.
About Dolomite Bio
Dolomite Bio was founded in 2016 as part of Blacktrace and provides cutting edge microfluidic droplet technology for high-throughput single cell research. With its cost-effective and flexible Nadia product line consisting of the Nadia Instrument and Nadia Innovate, as well as associated reagents and consumables, Dolomite Bio strives to advance and democratise single cell analysis. For more information, visit www.dolomite-bio.com.
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
- Panel Built Modular Pump Houses Offer Convenient Protection with Quick Installation
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- New Missouri Association of Manufacturers Board of Directors
- Physiotherapy Appointments Available at Clinic in Knowle Village
- City Barbeque opening in New Albany, Ohio on March 2
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- Warfighter Palooza Coming To Glendale
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203