Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 475
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 401
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 393
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 294
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 276
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 272
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 245
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 232
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 222
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 158
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vitalize Hair Products Are So Popular And In Such Demand, Thieves Have Broken Into Their Warehouse
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Aesthetic Studio Opens New Location in Saint Augustine, Florida
- Why Beauty and Balance are Important for the Lunar New Year in 2020
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Africanmall--An Online Store of Women Clothing and Wigs For Black Women
- Promville brings a one-of-a-kind pop-up event experience in support of a good cause!
- Beautyforever Launches "Free Make Into Wig"
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back the MaKeup Bar as a Gold Member
- RI Jewelry Company Symbol Of Love Launches Soulmate Jewelry Line
On Monday, December 9th, Cartoon Cuts is hosting the first ever Dollar Haircut Day. During the entire day, kids can come in and get a haircut for $1. All the proceeds will go to the charity, Hair Aid.
They have partnered with Hair Aid to help villagers in Chiang Mai, find a pathway out of poverty. In March, six Cartoon Cuts stylists, will travel to Thailand to teach a five-day haircutting course, enabling trainees to start a micro-business.
December 9th will be the official launch Cartoon Cuts Cares. This is a new initiative Cartoon Cuts is launching to fill an unmet need in the kids' hair salon marketplace.
More on eTradeWire News
- New ICD-10-PCS Course on the Role of Decision Making in Selection of the Root Operation
- Neatbooks4u "To live, not die," #selfhelp truths of life's issues
- BlazeSports & Gwinnett Sports Commission Partner for Fourth-Annual Big Peach Slam Jam Tournament
- Andre Akinyele's Electro-Pop/R&B/Dance Album 'Uniqlo Boy' Available Now for Pre-Order
- Humanity Road Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary, New Board Members
Millennial parents are demanding transparency. They read labels. They study ingredients. They care deeply about everything their children eat, and increasingly, about everything they use on their kids' hair and skin. At Cartoon Cuts, they care about that too.
"Cartoon Cuts Cares stands for our kids. our salons. our world. Because Cartoon Cuts Cares, we are making changes to ensure that our salons are healthy, natural and safe for our kids. We will carry only natural products. We will rid the salons of toxic cleaning materials. And, we will give back to our world." - CEO, Casey Perkal.
The chain will become the first kids' hair salon to go natural. Stop by one of their locations on Monday, December 9th to get a stylish haircut, and donate $1 to a good cause.
Cartoon Cuts - http://www.cartooncuts.com
Dollar Haircut Day - https://cartooncuts.com/dollar-haircut-day/
- Metro VR Studios Releases New Gameplay Trailer for Orion13
- Family budgets stretched as kids head back to school
- Fennemore Craig Appoints Gerald L. Shelley as Financial Restructuring Practice Group Chair, Anthony W. Austin as Vice Chair
- Scientology Info Center Tea Party Helps the Community Make a Bright Start for the New Year
- Panel Built Mezzanines Offer Specialized Equipment Access Solutions
- Sun Toyota Honors Top Service and Collision Employees for 2019
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy
- Jet Direct Mortgage Moves to Larger Coral Springs Location
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- The Oklahoma 100 helps Jones PR land largest-ever account
- Toll Brothers at Montaine offers home buyers a majestic location with stunning views
- Greenhouse Temperature Monitoring Protects Sensitive Flower Species
- Tedial Announces Appointment of Manuel Martínez Ruíz as Regional Sales Director, Spain
- Geechee One Films Partners With Rude Rangers TV
- American Photographic Artists Opens Exhibit on January 24th
- Nutrient Technologies, Inc. Expanding Fertilizer Research
- Your Richmond Hill Tree Removal Team
- sell their Businesses for Top Dollar by Leveraging Private Equity demand for Acquisitions
- Record Growth for Number of Public Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in Georgia Last Year
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Library Lovers Month with Special Luncheon