Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 235
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 125
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Julia's Back to school deal 2020
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- Cali makers you need to know! A Boutique In Atwater Village lets us know from hands on experience
- Your Guide to Treating Dandruff
- Beauty Businesses Now Aim For E-Commerce and Sustainability
- Jurllyshe U Part Wig--A Most Protective Wigs for Women on Sale
- Virtual Dentistry - Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS launches Teledentistry at Upper East Dental Innovations
- Beauty Cast Network - The Ever-Growing Pool of Opportunities for the Beauty and Wellness Industry
- Youthful Skin With Goat Milk-Based Skincare Products From Eichers Hobby Farm
On Monday, December 9th, Cartoon Cuts is hosting the first ever Dollar Haircut Day. During the entire day, kids can come in and get a haircut for $1. All the proceeds will go to the charity, Hair Aid.
They have partnered with Hair Aid to help villagers in Chiang Mai, find a pathway out of poverty. In March, six Cartoon Cuts stylists, will travel to Thailand to teach a five-day haircutting course, enabling trainees to start a micro-business.
December 9th will be the official launch Cartoon Cuts Cares. This is a new initiative Cartoon Cuts is launching to fill an unmet need in the kids' hair salon marketplace.
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
Millennial parents are demanding transparency. They read labels. They study ingredients. They care deeply about everything their children eat, and increasingly, about everything they use on their kids' hair and skin. At Cartoon Cuts, they care about that too.
"Cartoon Cuts Cares stands for our kids. our salons. our world. Because Cartoon Cuts Cares, we are making changes to ensure that our salons are healthy, natural and safe for our kids. We will carry only natural products. We will rid the salons of toxic cleaning materials. And, we will give back to our world." - CEO, Casey Perkal.
The chain will become the first kids' hair salon to go natural. Stop by one of their locations on Monday, December 9th to get a stylish haircut, and donate $1 to a good cause.
Cartoon Cuts - http://www.cartooncuts.com
Dollar Haircut Day - https://cartooncuts.com/dollar-haircut-day/
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA