Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Resident & Professional Dog Trainer and Behavior Expert Awarded DogSmith Professional Partner
- The Happy Pet Supply: Get All Your Pet Product Needs In One Convenient Place
- GoPetFriendly.com Picks Top 5 Best Hotel Pet Policies
- Feline Pawsome: Give Your Cats Everything They Need To Stay Happy, Healthy And Free
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Percuro Pet food announce participation at Interzoo 2022!
- The First Social Media Platform For Pet Owners/Lovers!
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Discounted Online Dog Training Course!
1. The Organization's Professional Code of Conduct
2. Ethical Accountability of the organization's members, employees, students and/or volunteers
3. Transparency in training regarding equipment, approach, methodology and philosophy
Pet Industry Advocacy International believes there is a need for a high level of oversight in the pet industry across all professional disciplines. Licensing has been a proposed option, but licensing without a strong underlying ethical code of conduct and a minimum standard for knowledge and skills of service providers does not provide the minimum requirement for protection and level of service needed by pet owners and their pets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
- Five Snell & Wilmer Attorneys are Ranked as IP Stars In Managing Intellectual Property Magazine
- Matthew Brickman Explains How a Business Is Split During Divorce in 2022
There is a prevalence of individuals who hold no credentials, formal education, knowledge, or skills, yet who are today working across the world with full responsibility for the well-being and welfare of their unknowing clients' precious pets. This is no longer considered acceptable. Compounding this, there is also a significant lack of consumer protection and transparency across the marketing and operations platforms of many pet service businesses, leaving pets and their owners in peril. In the pet industry there are also inherent challenges with how pets are legally classified and there is a lack of reporting of animal cruelty. This variability of how animal cruelty laws are enforced means there is insufficient protection for pets and their owners when it comes to holding professionals accountable for their methodology, approach, and philosophy toward their craft and toward the people and animals they serve.
DogNostics Partner Louise Stapleton-Frappell said "As a pet industry education provider, DogNostics is not only proud to promote a high standard of professional competency via our skills and knowledge-based programs, curriculums, and certifications; we are also very proud of our amazing students, who, equally passionate about the pet industry, work diligently to achieve the best level of skills and knowledge possible.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Antonio Burger Eating Contest Challenges Eaters to Finish Five Burgers in Five Minutes
- CB STRAT Takes Center Stage on "World's Greatest!...", Airs on Bloomberg TV July 9th and 23rd
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
DogNostics' partners, faculty, and students all adhere to strict Guiding Principles based around an ethical 'force-free' framework of seeking to do no harm, but instead seeking to do good, thus we are delighted to announce that we have joined Pet Industry International Advocacy's mission to professionalize the pet industry through ethics, consumer protection, and professional competency."
About Pet Industry Advocacy International
PIAI believes that the pet industry worldwide needs increased regulation, oversight, and adherence to policies, procedures and best practices as applied to: The delivery of and adherence to, professional ethics of a similar and high standard such as those applied in the behavioral sciences and the medical profession. Transparent and honest operational policies that protect the end-user and the consumer, from fraudulent and deceptive operational and marketing practices. The concept of professional competency, skills, and knowledge of practitioners. The "Gold Standard" in professional competency through independent skill and knowledge credentials.
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps
- Pivo Launches Equestrian Edition Smartphone Mount to Help Horse Riders Train Better
- Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, July 26, 2022
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- New Orleans Mayor Welcomes NOSACONN's Celebrate Africa Week "Essence of Africa" Delegation
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Christian P. Ogata Recognized as a Vegas Inc Top Lawyer 2022
- Specialty Golf Cart Ceramic Coatings by Wash Ninja® Now Available
- T&D Corporation Announces New TR4A Series Bluetooth Data Loggers
- Brett Furman Group Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- Tarps Now® Releases Guide for the use of Clear Tarps for Greenhouse Applications
- The Isle of Hope Marina Announces Sale to TPG Marinas
- Shearwater Health Selects Libman Education for Coder Training
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- The Mogharebi Group Reps Buyer in Sale of Olympia, WA Apartment Community
- JGA Announces Enhancements to Quality Management Services
- ESL Model 4215A-204-1 2 Channel Load Cell Indicator for Measurement & Control of Strain Gages
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Extends $15 Per Month Water Credit; Continues Conservation Rebat