Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 217
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 192
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 135
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 122
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 121
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 115
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 113
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 108
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hyperion Announces 2020 MarketViewTM Release Calendar
- Associate General Counsel at Anvil Group honored with top industry award
- LG LAW now helping work injury clients in the city of Riverside
- Bowen Law Professional Group Announces New Website and Online Marketing Campaign
- Ground Floor Opportunity: Translations Startup
- Marty Bodnar, Elder Law Attorney, Completes Continuing Education Program on Elder Law
- Tabak Law Selected as Top Workers' Compensation Firm in Milwaukee
- NYC Admits Millions of Speed Camera Tickets Were Invalid: Class Action Lawsuit
- Innovative Computing Systems Hosts Spring 2020 Cybersecurity Update for Legal Professionals
- The Most Dangerous Roads in San Antonio
The extensive 2019 reviews included eight document management systems. The reviewers describe Doc.It Suite as "a powerful, scalable document management and storage application designed for accountants, and well suited for accounting firms of any size." Doc.It Suite provides document management, storage, workflow and web portal tools that enable accounting firms to work more efficiently, reduce paper and manual processes and provide higher levels of support to their clients. Doc.It Suite integrates with many popular accounting applications and is available as a monthly subscription service with technical support and training.
More on eTradeWire News
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
"CPA Practice Advisor provides a valuable service to accounting professionals with annual reviews of important product categories, offering objective information that firms rely on in their decision making process," said Kevin Murray, president of Doc.It. "We are excited that CPA Practice Advisor has again recognized Doc.It Suite as a 5-star solution in document management, workflow, and portals for accounting firms."
Doc.It was also named a finalist in the CPA Practice Advisor 2019 Innovation Awards in July, 2019 for Doc.It Connect (https://www.doc-it.com/connect/), a secure portal site that allows accounting firms and clients to share, sign, and manage financial statements, tax returns, invoices, reports, and other documents. The portal features are included in the 5-star rated Doc.It Suite.
More information on the Doc.It Suite can be found at http://www.doc-it.com/doc-it-suite/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
- Panel Built Modular Pump Houses Offer Convenient Protection with Quick Installation
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
To request a demo (https://www.doc-it.com/private-demonstration/), obtain pricing or product information, please contact Doc.It at 888-693-6248 (ext.1), email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.doc-it.com.
Doc.It provides document management, workflow, document storage and web portal products that help accounting firms efficiently gather, process, store and deliver documents. Doc.It solutions improve data security, enhance client services and consolidate applications to improve productivity of accounting firms, CPAs and financial restructuring firms. Our industry expertise delivers greater value, tailored services and customer-driven development. To learn more, visit www.doc-it.com.
Accounting Edge Marketing for Doc.It
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Amy Wolff Interiors to Growing Client List
- Official Release of "How I Beat Death, Disease, Divorce & Debt:"
- QComm Demystifies $150 million LPTV Repack Question
- Bullseye Home Services Acquires The Surfin' Plumbers
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I for Sale!
- New Fourth Edition of ASA Valuing Machinery and Equipment Book Released
- William H. "Bill" Cress, Vaudeville Star dead at 97
- Sip & Swine BBQ Festival Perfectly Seasoned for Its Fifth Year
- Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Sucrose Phosphorylase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Drinkmate™ Introduces Personal Stainless-Steel Sparkling Beverage Bottle
- Caucus Weekend 2020 Features Panel Discussion on 'Maternal Mortality and Morbidity
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Author and Sex Therapist Dr. Donna Oriowo Launches Cocoa Butter & Hair Grease Website to Help Encourage Self-Love as it Relates to Skin and Hair
- Effective laser powder bed fusion through digital integration showcased in the aerospace industry
- X-MAT® wins nearly $1 million Department of Energy contract for battery research