Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3901
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 847
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 790
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 786
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 781
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 766
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 765
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 687
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 450
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 352
Similar on eTradeWire
- Address Human Bone Fragments Discovered at Alamo Site
- Michigan Indian Legal Services to Assist More Low-Income Natives Through Pro Bono Recruitment
- Simien & Miniex, APLC announces the addition of Attorney Xavieria Jeffers to its staff
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Michael G. Iovanna
- Veritext Legal Solutions Announces Participation in STARCON19
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media
- Brown & Associates Law & Title, P.A. Welcomes New Associate Robert Donald Scruggs III To The Firm
- Buckley King Welcomes Attorney Paul M. Shipp
- $225+ Million of Opportunity Zone investment potential pitching next week in Newark
- Joy Heath Rush Named Recipient Of The Fifth Annual Monica Bay Stem Leadership Award
The extensive 2019 reviews included eight document management systems. The reviewers describe Doc.It Suite as "a powerful, scalable document management and storage application designed for accountants, and well suited for accounting firms of any size." Doc.It Suite provides document management, storage, workflow and web portal tools that enable accounting firms to work more efficiently, reduce paper and manual processes and provide higher levels of support to their clients. Doc.It Suite integrates with many popular accounting applications and is available as a monthly subscription service with technical support and training.
More on eTradeWire News
- Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- An action everyone should take before preparing food
- New Solutions With Battalion Tree Service In Texas, Servicing Mid County, Hardin, Jefferson Area's &
- Concierge Auctions Announces Largest Sale Ever of the Most Valued Global Properties—All Closing at Auction in Three Bidding Days Live in Hong Kong
"CPA Practice Advisor provides a valuable service to accounting professionals with annual reviews of important product categories, offering objective information that firms rely on in their decision making process," said Kevin Murray, president of Doc.It. "We are excited that CPA Practice Advisor has again recognized Doc.It Suite as a 5-star solution in document management, workflow, and portals for accounting firms."
Doc.It was also named a finalist in the CPA Practice Advisor 2019 Innovation Awards in July, 2019 for Doc.It Connect (https://www.doc-it.com/connect/), a secure portal site that allows accounting firms and clients to share, sign, and manage financial statements, tax returns, invoices, reports, and other documents. The portal features are included in the 5-star rated Doc.It Suite.
More information on the Doc.It Suite can be found at http://www.doc-it.com/doc-it-suite/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lennar's Estrella Del Norte Grand Opens October 19
- Most motorcycle engine problems are either mechanical, fuel-related or due to neglect
- Apptivo Teams Up With API Nation To Upgrade Integration Features
- This Phone Mount is Creating Waves
- Fifth Third Foundation awards $50,000 grant to Earn to Learn FL
To request a demo (https://www.doc-it.com/private-demonstration/), obtain pricing or product information, please contact Doc.It at 888-693-6248 (ext.1), email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.doc-it.com.
Doc.It provides document management, workflow, document storage and web portal products that help accounting firms efficiently gather, process, store and deliver documents. Doc.It solutions improve data security, enhance client services and consolidate applications to improve productivity of accounting firms, CPAs and financial restructuring firms. Our industry expertise delivers greater value, tailored services and customer-driven development. To learn more, visit www.doc-it.com.
Accounting Edge Marketing for Doc.It
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Bootaclava
- Top Winner of the Latin Podcast Awards 2019 Latino USA from NPR
- The American Vaping Association Joins Oral Cancer Initiative's Fight Against Oral Cancer
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- En-Pro® Management Partners with Orleans Parish Communications District Communications District
- West Coast Self-Storage to Host DuPont Youth Haunted House
- City Barbeque to celebrate Family Time all day Sunday, October 20
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
- Introducing the Live Active Five: Now Available in the U.S
- Government Marketing University Names Finalists for 2019 GAINER Awards
- Fullerton Arboretum Opens Historical Museum Exhibit At Its O.c. Nikkei Heritage Museum
- Footwear Brand Brings Unique Design Approach to Waterproof/Insulated Kids Boots
- Plenty of treats for bidders at Nye & Company's pre-Halloween Estate Treasures Auction, October 30th
- Insurance Navy Earns Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- $17 Million Vero Beach, Florida Compound to Auction Without Reserve via Concierge Auctions
- Cole-TAC LLC is a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor! Brian Peterson / Government Marketplace LLC
- Xometry Announces the Launch of XometryU