Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- Now on MASTERS: Celebrity Makeup Artists Yvonne MacInnis & Lijha Stewart on Redefining the Industry
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- Salon Invi, Leading Boston-Area Hair Salon, Welcomes New Stylist Jessica Bosse
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month
- Christina Fulton and Cristophe Schatteman Announce Pop Up Event For A Skincare Line That Gives Back
- Christina Fulton and Christophe Schatteman Announce Pop Up Event For Philanthropic Skincare Line
- Tips to Taking Care of Your Skin During the Winter Season
- Television Personality Michelle Quick is Taking the Beauty World by Storm!
It depends on the particular condition of a person. If a person takes a healthy balanced diet by strictly following a diet plan, they would not need to take vitamins and supplements. On the other hand, if a person's diet consists of beef burgers, greasy fries, and cheesy pizzas, their body will only receive a huge amount of simple carbs and fats which are not good for the body. Their body will lack essential vitamins and nutrients required for healthy growth. Overtime, they will develop problems for which their doctor will prescribe vitamins and supplements for them.
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
In older people, the need for vitamins and minerals increases. They develop bone-related diseases such as osteoporosis. Their doctor will recommend them to take calcium supplements along with vitamin D which helps in the absorption of calcium into the bones. Care must be taken not to overdose. Taking more than the required amount will not quicken the recovery process. They must stick to the number of pills that the doctor has prescribed.
We all know the fact that the sun is a major source of vitamin D. When exposed to sunlight, our bodies convert the ultraviolet radiations into vitamin D. So, most people do not require vitamin D supplements because their bodies make enough of it from the sun. This doesn't mean that you damage your skin and get tanned by exposing your body in the sun. You only need to expose your skin for a small amount of time for your body to generate vitamin D.
Vitamins and supplements are required by people under special circumstances. Taking vitamin pills without any reason can result in overdose and can lead to problems. So, make sure that you and people around you are not taking vitamins and supplements without any reason.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
Dr. Tansar N. Mir is a plastic & reconstructive surgeon in New York.
Tansar Mir, MD - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- How Quitters Can Rebound By Using Montessori Tools
- The Lake Club Draws Nearly 2,000 During 22nd Annual Lakewood Ranch Tour of Homes
- CENTRIA® Concept Series Panels Create Distinct Urban Aura at the Archer Hotel, Napa
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Winterfest coming to Fort Myers Brewing Company Dec. 28
- EndoSoft® Achieves 2015 Edition ONC-Health IT Certification for EndoVault 3.2
- Blanca De La Rosa Releases New Memoir - Pursuing a Better Tomorrow
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- Freedom Spreads in South America