Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Luxury Loft Living in Tulsa Meadow Gold District
- Woman Adventurer Has Walked Around the World and Is Now Trekking Across America
- Florida Residential Real Estate Investor Hires Spring Intern
- First Coast Apartment Association Announces Board of Directors
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- Mhde Askar on Deducting Expenses for Business Travel
- Mhde Askar Explores the Five Essential Places to Eat in Chicago
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Discover the Treasures of Hotel Hacienda El Santuario in San Miguel de Allende
"We knew our property was going to be a popular pick for folks seeking prime real estate in Belize," said Leonard. "We had no clue it would be this hot!"
Because shoppers were aware of the fact that Belize is the trendiest retirement spot on the map, folks flocked to the development, many following this community over the years looking for serenely, privacy and the freedom to live and play in paradise.
But for those eager to put down roots in a nation that makes retiring in Belize a breeze, Leonard and his sales associates didn't have to drive home a value message. Cerros Sands speaks for itself.
"We're becoming a world leader in sustainable tourism," he says. "In just the past few weeks, three prestigious international publications [National Geographic, Conde Nast Traveler and Lonely Planet] gave Belize their "must visit" endorsement. We were delighted."
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
Ask Leonard his opinion on why Belize has become a magnet for tourists and retirees, and be prepared for a long answer. Among the nation's biggest draws are English speaking, British Common Law, Fee Simple Title, and zero restrictions on foreigners buying property.
"When people tell me that they're hesitant to invest in Belize property, well what can I say, I have only been here going on 18 years and have made Cerros Sands my home."
He further adds, "international news agencies report that Belize is becoming a tony address for celebrities, movers and shakers. For example, Leonardo DiCaprio and Francis Ford Coppola already own real estate here, for me they have their piece of Paradise and The Owners at Cerros Sands have theirs."
"If hobnobbing with the rich and famous still leaves prospective buyers hesitant, I inform them of the extremely low property taxes and that always gets their attention. It's not uncommon for a homeowner to pay less than $200 in year in real estate taxes and capital gains taxes don't exist in Belize."
Leonard's selling points often include the nation's QRP program, a popular set of laws that allow people over the age of 45 to import cars, trucks, boats and even light aircraft to their new home duty free and the path to residency status is just as generous. Not to forget low property taxes, like $50 US a year and no capital gains tax.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
But at Cerros Sands, it's location, location, location.
"There was a reason I chose the Corozal District to live and establish Cerros Sands," explains Leonard. "It's just across the water from the capital of Quintana Roo, Chetumal which also provides great shopping, medical and restaurants, not to mention the international airport with connections to Mexico City and Cancun. Cerros Sands is a boat ride from nation's most popular tourist destination, Ambergris Caye, close to the international airport and the coastal weather is idyllic and we face into the prevailing breeze."
Whether one wishes to ride a horse, attend church, hike, boat or dive Belize's breathtaking natural wonders, expats regularly admit that they have no clue why they didn't move here years ago. "I think Cerros Sands sales are proving that sentiment is quickly shared by everyone who sees our little paradise," Leonard concludes.
For additional information, visit Cerros Sands website. Do it in a timely manner as this development is fast becoming a prime destination for people eager to put down roots in Belize.
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature