Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Empowering Global Ministries Selects Phenixx Marketing as Creative Partner
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards
- Tenets for Responsible and Ethical Communications signed by more than 60 professionals
- Michigan SEO Group Provides Tips for Business During COVID-19
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
"By creating the 2020 Industry Impact compliance survey, and, now, releasing our 2020 Industry Impact report, we are bringing awareness to the importance of having a robust, thorough and keen understanding of compliance regulations," said Fernando Borghese, DMS COO. "The continued success of the digital, lead generation and performance marketing industries is strongly connected to marketers having a deeper knowledge and clearer understanding of the compliance regulations that affect businesses and consumers."
The 2020 Industry Impact report sheds light on regulations that impact the greater compliance industry, with a goal of inspiring industry leaders and professionals to take the necessary steps toward gaining clearer understandings of current compliance regulations in order to positively impact and move the industry forward.
Results of the survey show that certain regulations, like the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Federal Do Not Call (DNC) laws, were well understood by survey respondents, with the vast majority of respondents accurately answering questions on these rulings. However, other regulations, like California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), revealed significant levels of confusion among survey respondents.
More on eTradeWire News
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
"The first step in gaining a better understanding of compliance regulations is identifying what you don't know," said Rob Seaver, Executive Director of LeadsCouncil. "The insight we have published within the 2020 Industry Impact report allows LeadsCouncil, DMS and the entire industry to better understand the current state of compliance comprehension within the digital marketing industry, and, more importantly, determine areas of improvement to aid in all industry leaders feeling fully prepared to comply with active and upcoming regulations."
DMS has a long history of supporting and participating in LeadsCouncil — an independent association of members and companies in the online lead generation industry, united in a common goal of promoting best practices and fostering trust regardless of vertical.
For more information and additional insights on the 2020 Industry Impact Report, visit https://insights.digitalmediasolutions.com/reports/2020-industry-impact-report.
About Digital Media Solutions®
Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is the leading global martech company leveraging innovative, performance-driven brand and marketplace solutions to connect consumers and advertisers. DMS deploys a robust database of consumer intelligence and leverages massive proprietary media distribution to provide customer acquisition campaigns that grow businesses. Continuing to experience explosive year-over-year growth, DMS has been continuously recognized on the Inc. 5000 list, securing its sixth consecutive ranking in 2019, and the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list. Most recently, DMS announced it is anticipating becoming a public company under a reverse merger deal with Leo Holding Corp. Named one of America's "Best Places to Work" by Inc. magazine and awarded the Excellence in Lead Generation Award by the LeadsCouncil, DMS brings together some of the industry's most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS, visit digitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
More on eTradeWire News
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
- Layer5 and HashiCorp Launch Service Mesh Partnership
© 2020 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Office Anything Continuing To Provide Necessary Furniture For Businesses