Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Transworld Business Advisors Honors Jessica and Al Fialkovich
the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award in Florida. Marinucci was selected as a finalist by a panel of independent judges. Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year program recognizes entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and demonstrate personal commitment to the success of their business and improvement of local communities. Now in its 33rd year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world. 2019 honorees will be announced at a special gala event on June 13, 2019 at the Hilton Orlando.
As Co-Founder and CEO, Marinucci is responsible for the overall vision and strategy of DMS, ensuring that the firm's set of proprietary assets and capabilities allow clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers within highly competitive industries. Under Marinucci's leadership, DMS has evolved into an award-winning, full-service performance marketing company demonstrating incredible year-over-year growth, which has earned continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and the Entrepreneur magazine "360 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" list in 2017 and 2018. Named one of America's "Best Places to Work" by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry's most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital marketing spectrum.
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
A natural entrepreneur and innovator, Joe's track record of success speaks to his ability to help brands generate substantial and consistent ROI for their marketing spend. Prior to DMS, Joe was President and Co-Founder of direct response marketing firm Interactive Media Solutions where he focused on a broad array of direct marketing solutions for the firm's clients. Joe currently serves as a Board Member of LeadsCouncil where he advises member companies in the online lead generation space to promote best practices across all industries. Prior to starting his professional career, Joe earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Binghamton University.
Being a true believer that success can only be measured by the degree of balance one achieves in their life, Joe expends energy outside of work in a very positive fashion: He is a proud father of two beautiful children. He has helped raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for charitable programs through athletic endeavors, including his ongoing quest to climb the Seven Summits (Mt. Kilimanjaro in 2003, Mt. Denali in 2014, and first attempt on Mt. Aconcagua in January 2016) in partnership with St. Jude Children's Hospital. Joe is an avid triathlete having completed 4 Ironman distance events and guiding a blind athlete through a 5th. He represented the USA as an amateur athlete at the 2009 ITU World Triathlon Championships. In June of 2016, Joe co-captained Team DMS with company COO Fernando Borghese to overall victory in Race Across America (RAAM). Joe has served those communities in which he has lived as a volunteer firefighter and part time law enforcement officer.
About Digital Media SolutionsTM
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company. DMS deploys diversified and data-driven digital media customer acquisition solutions that deliver scalable, sustainable and measurable marketing results. The company's precision performance marketing solutions connect the right consumers with the right offers at the right time to achieve the marketing objectives of clients in highly competitive industries. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Tampa Bay Business Journal's TBBJ 200 List in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; and the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list in 2017 and 2018. Named one of America's "Best Places to Work" by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry's most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital marketing spectrum. The company continues to deliver on its strategic mission, which is backed by its board of investors including multi-billion-dollar Canadian private equity firm Clairvest Group. For more information about DMS, its consumer finance-focused brand Best Rate Referrals, affiliate network W4 Performance Ad Market, education-branded platforms under DMS Education including CollegeAtlas.org (http://www.collegeatlas.org/) and CourseAdvisor.com (http://www.courseadvisor.com/) or the performance marketing technology Sparkroom (https://sparkroom.com/), visit digitalmediasolutions.com (http://www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com/). Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com (https://insights.digitalmediasolutions.com/) and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group (https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
© 2019 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline