Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Design and Maintain a Custom Cost-Based MAC for Oversight and Control of Generic Drug Pricing
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group's compassionate care extends beyond patients, into community
- Survey Reveals Most Important Features When Buying Medical Uniform
- Dickson J. Young, Esq., Named to Virginia Business Magazine's 2019 Legal Elite in the Category of Criminal Law
- inTheSmart (iTS) premieres on FOX Business with its advanced endoscopic fluorescence imaging system and over 70 patents
- Houston Based MedTech Company Pledges Donation After Social Media Milestone
- Pharma Microbiology UK Conference to discuss Environmental Monitoring
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
This peer-reviewed activity is designed to improve primary care practice in the prevention and management of commonly seen chronic diseases in topics such as HIV, diabetes and pulmonology.
"Enhancing clinicians' knowledge about HIV screening and PrEP, treatment options in diabetes, and COPD diagnosis and management can truly improve patient outcomes," explained Dean Beals, president and CEO of DKBmed. "The topics covered in ePrimaryCare Review will address these areas to close knowledge gaps."
To register for the program and earn CME credit, visit http://epcpreview.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
The inaugural volume of ePrimaryCare Review, with four newsletters and four paired podcasts, covers several important topics:
• Prevention of HIV infection in high-risk individuals through highly effective pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
• Management of type 2 diabetes in elderly patients to reduce risk of hypoglycemia
• Individualized selection of medication for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, based on guidelines, comorbidities, patient preferences, and other important factors
• Guidelines for diagnosis and management of COPD
"ePrimaryCare Review is a time-saving tool for primary care providers, who see many patients with various acute and chronic illnesses throughout the day. ePrimaryCare Review summarizes relevant research pertaining to commonly seen chronic diseases so that clinicians can remain up to date while caring for their patients," said Mr. Beals.
The entire eLiterature Review series, including ePrimaryCare review, is accessible online and through subscribers' mobile devices. The program boasts more than 50,000 subscribers. eLiterature Review emails are opened, on average, 74% of the time; 82% of participants have reported that the topics covered are applicable to their clinical practice needs, and 62% reported making practice changes based on what they learned through eLiterature Review.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Funding for the program is provided by an educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
DKBmed is an integrated continuing medical education company operated by a team of medical education experts. DKBmed provides health care professionals with effective medical education that closes identified knowledge and practice gaps with the goal of improving patient health.
Working with accredited providers, DKBmed develops innovative educational programs and quality improvement initiatives and specializes in bringing new learning methodologies to the CME landscape. To date, DKBmed has developed a number of quality improvement projects in pain management, HIV, depression, and diabetic eye disease. DKBmed was also an early adopter of case scenarios with recorded and live actors, TED/DKBmed Talks, 3D animation, webcasts, podcasts, email, and smartphone applications for clinicians and patients. These forward-thinking approaches enable health care professionals to learn using state-of-the-art techniques and access educational programs in a manner that is most convenient and appropriate for them.
DKBmed's programs are accessible through the company's web site (www.dkbmed.com). They reach more than 50,000 health care professionals in programs including pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, infectious disease, viral hepatitis, dermatology, ophthalmology, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, nephrology, multiple sclerosis, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation, depression, eating disorders, and pain management.
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google