Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 131
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Daughter Proposes Shoah Denier William Latson Dialogue with Survivors
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
Similar on eTradeWire
- New business book shares unique approach to engaging health care consumers: Patient Activation, by Bob Baurys and Mark Stinson
- Premier Health Becomes First Urgent Care Operator in U.S. to Earn Antibiotic Stewardship Commendation
- Americans for Safe Access Partners with TheAnswerPage.com to Provide Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits for Medical Professionals
- Top 3 Reasons Why Your Fridge Monitoring System's Readings Fluctuate
- PriorAuth Online: The Ideal Prior Authorization Answer
- Sunknowledge Delivers a Promising Alternative Than Brightree Billing Services
- Neurolixis Announces Scientific Publication Demonstrating Rapid and Long-Lasting Antidepressant Activity of NLX-101 in a Robust Rodent Model
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- 10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
- HCA of New York Appoints SNCH's Home Care Director to Its Board of Directors
This peer-reviewed activity is designed to improve primary care practice in the prevention and management of commonly seen chronic diseases in topics such as HIV, diabetes and pulmonology.
"Enhancing clinicians' knowledge about HIV screening and PrEP, treatment options in diabetes, and COPD diagnosis and management can truly improve patient outcomes," explained Dean Beals, president and CEO of DKBmed. "The topics covered in ePrimaryCare Review will address these areas to close knowledge gaps."
To register for the program and earn CME credit, visit http://epcpreview.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- AI virtual coach Driven partners to build resilience in first responders
- Just Vanilla provides commercial kitchen rental space for food startups in Houston
- New non-profit partnership boosts financial capability and wellbeing in Australia
- The Well Store Opens The Refill Station
- Maltose Phosphorylase Activity Kit (Fluorometric)
The inaugural volume of ePrimaryCare Review, with four newsletters and four paired podcasts, covers several important topics:
• Prevention of HIV infection in high-risk individuals through highly effective pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
• Management of type 2 diabetes in elderly patients to reduce risk of hypoglycemia
• Individualized selection of medication for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, based on guidelines, comorbidities, patient preferences, and other important factors
• Guidelines for diagnosis and management of COPD
"ePrimaryCare Review is a time-saving tool for primary care providers, who see many patients with various acute and chronic illnesses throughout the day. ePrimaryCare Review summarizes relevant research pertaining to commonly seen chronic diseases so that clinicians can remain up to date while caring for their patients," said Mr. Beals.
The entire eLiterature Review series, including ePrimaryCare review, is accessible online and through subscribers' mobile devices. The program boasts more than 50,000 subscribers. eLiterature Review emails are opened, on average, 74% of the time; 82% of participants have reported that the topics covered are applicable to their clinical practice needs, and 62% reported making practice changes based on what they learned through eLiterature Review.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Funding for the program is provided by an educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vivabox Solutions Offers Packaging Solutions for Online-to-Offline (O2O) Commerce
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
DKBmed is an integrated continuing medical education company operated by a team of medical education experts. DKBmed provides health care professionals with effective medical education that closes identified knowledge and practice gaps with the goal of improving patient health.
Working with accredited providers, DKBmed develops innovative educational programs and quality improvement initiatives and specializes in bringing new learning methodologies to the CME landscape. To date, DKBmed has developed a number of quality improvement projects in pain management, HIV, depression, and diabetic eye disease. DKBmed was also an early adopter of case scenarios with recorded and live actors, TED/DKBmed Talks, 3D animation, webcasts, podcasts, email, and smartphone applications for clinicians and patients. These forward-thinking approaches enable health care professionals to learn using state-of-the-art techniques and access educational programs in a manner that is most convenient and appropriate for them.
DKBmed's programs are accessible through the company's web site (www.dkbmed.com). They reach more than 50,000 health care professionals in programs including pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, infectious disease, viral hepatitis, dermatology, ophthalmology, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, nephrology, multiple sclerosis, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation, depression, eating disorders, and pain management.
- Back-to-School Treat – Kids Eat Free at Jason's Deli from Aug. 2-4
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- North Star Senior Advisors Hosts Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Seminar
- Porsche Canada Becomes Presenting Sponsor Of Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance For 2019
- St. Louis Author Celebrates End of Chemotherapy with Book of Love Poems for the Beach
- Spotlight on 2016 Mazda MAZDA3
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep