Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award
- Droneworx is expanding, and soon will be offering aerial drone photography and video nationwide
- This #homeforsale in @Anoka has just about everything!
- Mortgage and Rental Assistance Available for Ida Victims in New Jersey
- TruAmerica Multifamily Expands Boston Holdings with Acquisitions in Stoughton and Andover
- PulteGroup opens for sales at new North Jacksonville community, Timber Cove
- Flamingo Costa Rica Realtors Evoke Realty Launch New Website
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
To qualify for "America's Best," participating agents must have completed at least 50 transactions or closed $20 million in sales volume during the year. Participating teams were required to have completed at least 75 transactions or closed $30 million in sales volume. Only 1.5% of all Realtors in the country make up "America's Best."
More on eTradeWire News
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
A Tampa Bay native, Arrazcaeta has a background in banking and insurance. He has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Saint Leo University and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management from the University of Tampa. He is fluent in Spanish and English.
Arrazcaeta is based in the Trinity office at 10710 State Road 54, #C101, Trinity, Florida 34655, and can be reached at (727) 809-0294.
RE/MAX Alliance Group is the #1 RE/MAX franchise in Florida and the #2 RE/MAX franchise in the Southeast. It is the #1 RE/MAX franchise in Florida for contributions to the Children's Miracle Network. The company offers residential and commercial real estate solutions through 12 offices in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando counties. For more information, please visit https://www.alliancegroupfl.com.
Thomas & Brannan Communications
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Helps You with Your Experiential Marketing
- Systems & Software Announces Brand Refresh to More Accurately Communicate its' Market Value
- Signs Your Website Needs An Upgrade
- Guinea Court Dental Surgery – create a new affordable smile with dentistry in Basingstoke
- The classic car collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, Wis
- Author Republishes Best Selling War Novel
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problems
- Kontra, Global Learning Systems Partner to Accelerate Application Security Training for Developers
- Basket Raffle To Be Held In Support Of Dedicated L&M Nurse
- Chosen Inc. to Celebrate Foster, Adoptive Families at Nov. 13 "Open Hearts, Open Homes" Gala
- Cobalt Digital's 9904-UDX-4K Provided the Perfect Solution for M6's UHD HLG to UHD SDR Conversion
- Board Chair, Vice-Chair & New Board Members Announced By Ventura College Foundation
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021