Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- E-Scooters Everywhere - Here to Stay
- NICE Bus Welcomes State-of-the-Art Vehicles
- Win the ALL-NEW Corvette C8 – 2020 MotorTrend Car of the Year up for Grabs
- Joe Bonnie & Son M&S Receives Above & Beyond Award
- National Van Lines New Agent Addition: Cal-Safe Movers
- The RV Advisor and RV Sales of Broward Create Team Turkey for Thanksgiving Giveaway
- Five Things to do during a layover at JFK LGA Airport
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
Another success story is the city of Grand Forks North Dakota. After dong an initial test on their DPF's they are now cleaning their Transit Fleet vehicles DPF's and EGR valves with Cobra Clean.
For years the primary way to clean a Diesel Particulate Filter has been to have it cleaned in a Kiln/Oven at +/-1,800 degrees. The cost for a heat cleaning ranges from $350 to over $500 per filter. A DPF can be cleaned with CobraClean for 75% less, +/-$85.00. Using heat after a few cleanings a DPF filter may need to be replaced due to the ceramic filter cracking. The cost to replace a DPF Filter is $2,500+.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
CobraClean is a Biodegradable Non Toxic, Non Acidic cleaner that was originally developed to clean the exteriors of Aircrafts. Fire Departments use it to clean their ladders. It through a chemical reaction melts Carbon and Soot. The cleaning process for a DPF is easy, remove the filter and place it submerged in CobraClean for 24 hours. Remove it, rinse it with tap water, dry it, reinstall it, and you're back on the road.
To date filters have been cleaned eight times over five years and still come clean, without any signs of damage. The CobraCleanUSA solution is a smart way to melt Carbon Deposits.
Go online CobraCleanUSA https://ecofuelmax.com/cobra-clean and see the latest videos. Anyone interested in information call or email us. GO GREEN – Burn Clean!
ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?