Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mike Stromberg
- UPS and Rise & Lead Women Host Webinar To Help Small Businesses In The Benelux Establish An Online Presence And Expand Their Reach During The Pandemic
- Ventura College Foundation Weekend Marketplace Reopens May 30 and 31
- MR.LEATHER64TEN 2020 Contest Winner Announcement
- Stephen King Mystery Boxes GONE on May 31st from Dark Regions Press - Reserve Now at darkregions.com
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- Goodwill "Boutique on First" Reopens Helping kick-start the Downtown revival
- LowTides Ocean Products Launches "What the Tides Brought In" Series
- Snapdragon Flowers is Open in Elm Grove, Wis.!
- David Farner rejoins Brandon Honda as General Sales Manager
The Mission K initiative seeks to help parents provide comfort and help children understand the importance of taking care of themselves through engaging weekly missions, activities and play. The Mission K content will promote healthy habits like hand washing, that are recommended by health authorities. Free, downloadable activities will be available for children and parents to complete at home.
More on eTradeWire News
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
Mission K revolves around caring for the Nerlie Kootie Pops, an engaging experience that helps children understand how to practice love and Kare. These special Nerlies have traveled from Neonatopia with 'Kootie Pops', or distinct spots. Luckily, Kootie Pops are 102% curable with love and care!
Distroller is recognized for its distinct 'out-of-this-world' retail experience and its mainstay brand the Neonate Babies, which consists of four species, including the Nerlie, Espongie, Zygotie and MikroNerlito, that inspire positive play through engagement, emotion and imagination. The Nerlies, along with the other Neonate Babies, traveled to Earth from their home of Neonatopia in hopes to be adopted by child Neo-parents, but only if they promise to love and care for them forever.
For more information on Mission K and to adopt the Nerlie Kootie Pops, visit www.DistrollerUSA.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou
About Distroller World
Distroller World is a retail entertainment brand that exists to overwhelm the world with joy by pushing the limits of imagination and creativity through unique experiences and storytelling that recognizes the extraordinary in the ordinary. We develop brands and content that explore new frontiers of design, and imaginative play concepts that create and spread joy to the world for ages 0 to 102 (not to mention we really (really) like rainbows).
Distroller was founded in 2004 in Mexico City and is the brainchild of artist and entrepreneur Amparo "Amparin" Serrano. As an artist, one of her greatest joys in life is bringing joy to others through her disruptive and innovative style of art. Distroller World is Amparin's vision for a world overflowing with joy – where all "species" are welcome, where fun is the only required course of action, and that you stay on this course forever and ever. For more information, visit DistrollerUSA.com.
- LA Paint Night Launches Virtual Sip 'n Paint Classes With Online Live Sessions
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards
- Braces in Exton are High-Quality, Low-Priced from Exeter Orthodontics
- Axiomtek Launches Quad-View 3.5" Embedded Board with AMD Ryzen™ Processors - CAPA13R
- Pet Professional Guild Joins Six Leading Organizations to Support UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Will Air Harlem Tigerman Next Month
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Lack of Leadership is Holding Canadian Organizations Back
- A gritty, bold series featuring angels, past lives and reincarnation: SON OF SECRETS by NJ Simmonds
- Derby company wins major railway and infrastructure award
- PRWeek Announced Maxim Behar Best PR Professional in Europe
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Celebration of 40 years of Shuyokan Ryu Dojo
- AXT Offer Fluicell's Innovative Range of Tissue Engineering Systems in Australia & NZ
- Ride to Save Charity Launches Next Monday
- 10 Steps to job seeking post Covid-19
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020