Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 115
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Boshi Botanicals Announces New Retail Store
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Expect everything but the ordinary
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Celebrates 16 Years in Business
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Ace Hardware Corp. spotlights Sunshine Ace Hardware's post-Ian response in 'Heartware Stories'
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Introducing Eternal Coffee Daze: Where Coffee and Fun Collide!
- VEPRIMIN Unveils Game-Changing Foldable Storage Shelving Unit, Exclusively on Amazon
The Miracle Babies transportation program began in June 2020 and supports families all over San Diego County. Recently, the program has expanded to include transportation for moms with high risk pregnancies and cardiac babies in need of regular cardiac appointments.
"Having a baby in the NICU is difficult for any family, and it can be an added challenge to explain to child siblings why their baby brother or sister can't come home," said Miracle Babies Founder Dr. Sean Daneshmand. "The Neonate Babies are a great resource to help siblings of NICU newborns better understand the care and attention their new family member needs."
The Neonate Babies intend to help demonstrate the delicate care process, similar to those of hospitalized newborns, to child siblings of babies in the NICU. Each Neonate Baby is born small and fragile, and comes with special care instructions on feeding, bathing and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hires Family Law Attorney Jared Snedden
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- AMG and Rockefellas Studios Donates Valuable Billboard Space to Afrikicks' Fundraiser Gala
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
About Miracle Babies
Miracle Babies is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that was founded to support NICU families. When a baby is born premature or with medical complications, that family's life changes drastically. Stress becomes a near constant emotion, difficult decisions must be made, and life in the NICU becomes a reality. Miracle Babies is dedicated to helping perinatal mothers and their families during their time of need by providing transportation, mental health assistance and supportive services. For more information, visit http://www.miraclebabies.org/.
About Distroller World
Distroller World (http://www.distroller.com/) is a retail entertainment brand that exists to overwhelm the world with joy by pushing the limits of imagination and creativity through unique experiences and storytelling that recognizes the extraordinary in the ordinary. We develop brands and content that explore new frontiers of design, and imaginative play concepts that create and spread joy to the world for ages 0 to 102 (not to mention we really (really) like rainbows).
- UNC Asheville and FiberArt Present Textile Art Exhibition: A Celebration of Tradition and Innovation
- PUSH Physical Theatre's "Generic Male" Takes Center Stage at New Spire Arts
- NSG Alerts End of Support for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- New Book Discloses Stunning Encounter with UFO that Shot Beams of Fire in South Texas
- AstroGrav 5.0 Released for Windows and Mac
- Ann Arbor-Based Marketing Team Researches Best Times to Post on Social Media
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
- The Importance Of Staging Your Home To Sell
- Brett Furman Group at RE/MAX Classic Realtors Reveals Community Pie Day Giveaway
- Benefits Of Working With A Experienced Property Management Co
- New Evening and Weekend Mental Health Clinic Offers Affordable Care with Sliding Scale Fees
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans
- Building College Students Celebrated at Annual BIG Awards
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories