Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1725
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1659
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1322
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1214
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1122
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 978
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 953
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 891
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 706
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 512
Similar on eTradeWire
- Women Arrested and Charged with Assault on NOLA Artist Teddo November
- United Nations Film Panel in Northwest Arkansas
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Max & Louie Productions Announce 2021 Season
- Floyd Mayweather to Jake Paul 'I'll Kill You'
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- Marc Yaffee Debuts at Boca Black Box Friday June 18
- Marc Yaffee Debuts at Boca Black Box Saturday June 19
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Identity Podcast Thank You, Mom! : A Mother's Day Celebration
"As far as being involved with a charity, I plan to be involved with various charities for the rest of my life...""I will also be donating 15% of all my company profits to FP-SCV and @NAMICommunicate. Homelessness and mental illness both affect ALL walks of life." -Devan Leos via Twitter.
After announcing this, a few media outlets such as EIN news picked up the story, and Devan has received positive responses from those following him.
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
Two years ago, Devan Leos had a run-in with the law; however, the charge of assault with a vehicle is dropped, and Devan avoided jail time. Devan Leos was firm that he was scared and defending himself, and according to court records, the plaintiff did not get harmed. Due to the facts/nature of the case, the DA found cause to give Devan a lenient sentence allowing him to dodge jail time.
Since that incident, Devan has been working with a homeless organization known as Family Promise, as well as advocating for a charitable organization known as NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness). Devan has kept out of trouble, and though he says he was defending himself, the actor-entrepreneur still feels that he should do whatever he can to right any of his wrongs and help those in need.
Family Promise keeps homeless families off the streets and assists recovery by assisting transients in getting jobs and staying clean. NAMI helps understand and assist those who are mentally ill. On Devans TikTok page, it is shown as partnered with supporting NAMI, and many donations have been given through Devans Page. While Devan posts funny videos and Disney Channel-related content to his page, he also does giveaways that can be entered by donating to NAMI or a chosen charity.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets – "Collateralized Synthetic Debt Obligations" Advisory
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
- Kalani High School Senior Receives Grant to Chase Dream of Flying
Devan Leos currently owns and operates Ddigital, which specializes in social media marketing, as well as PR, and he is using his resources to help those in need and spread awareness. Devan can be found on Instagram @TheDevanLeos and all other platforms under the same handle. Or contact him through his website https://DDigital.org
To support Family Promise go to FamilyPromiseSCV.org
To support NAMI, please go to NAMI.org
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Total Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Surf City Still Works Launches New Line Of Hard Seltzers
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc