Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stratum Nutrition Welcomes David Hoover as Marketing Coordinator
- Stratum Nutrition® Hires Alexis Collins as Product Manager
- 2two5™ Appointed Agency of Record for LightRX®
- DUG announces appointment of Laurence Letki as Chief Geophysicist
- The future of monitoring drug activity markers during therapy
- Climate Change and the Glendale City Council Election
- The Time Has Finally Come - Marshall Barnes Moves To Totally Destroy Ronald Mallett On All Fronts
- Virtual Rehab Selected to Join the Transformative Technology Academy
- Tomahawk Robotics and Kinova Partner to Offer Highly Flexible Robotic Control Solutions for Professional, Assistive and Research Robotics
Discovery of '07 Piece By Roger Highfield, Supports Validity Of Marshall Barnes' Time Travel R&D Now
"Parallel universes really do exist, according to a mathematical discovery by Oxford scientists that sweeps away one of the key objections to the mind boggling and controversial idea," the story began. Written by Roger Highfield for the UK's Telegraph, it cited wider implications for time travel, since parallel universes allow a time traveler to effectively side step the problem of paradoxes many physicists had used to argue against it. The implications were mind boggling.
The article cites David Deutsch of Oxford University, arguing "time travel shifts between different branches of reality" deriving his claim from the "many-worlds" interpretation of quantum theory. What is certain now is anything effecting the past, causes a new parallel universe into existence, with that alternative past result. This appeared in over 30 different experiments produced by internationally noted and followed, R&D engineer Marshall, based on his linking retrocausality to the many-worlds theory. Results that matched those 1995 predictions by German astrophysicist Rainer Plaga in New Scientist for a test that would prove the accuracy of the Everett model, if attempted. No one did.
Deutsch mathematically showed branching structures, created by decoherence, the splitting off of parallel worlds, can explain the probabilistic nature of quantum outcomes. Highfield says it was supported by "rigorous confirmation by David Wallace and Simon Saunders", who were also at Oxford.
Now, Marshall Barnes is leading the charge toward the creation of technology that would take advantage of this formalism, making human time travel a reality.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
Back in September 2007, Deustch said the new work supported his claim that quantum theory does not forbid time travel. "It does sidestep it. You go into another universe." Deustch admitted though, there's a way to go to find methods making time travel possible. Not any more. Now Marshall, who was featured in Express.co.uk's Time travel is POSSIBLE but you will have to travel to a PARALLEL UNIVERSE, by science writer Sean Martin, is quickly closing in on making the final step that will result in a time travel event.
The mathematical idea of parallel worlds was published in 1957 by Hugh Everett III when he was a PhD student at Princeton, as a solution to the problem of what happens when an observation is made of a particle - while measuring speed, spin or position.
Everett determined the universe is constantly splitting, a process called, decoherence, so every possible outcome of an experimental measurement occurs in a separate parallel universe. Marshall's, Parallel Lines experiment demonstrated those same results through varied anomalous hits in different positions, which indicated those hits not appearing, were doing so in parallel worlds, echoing Plaga's predictions for his own proposed experiment.
Highfield writes, "If one accepts Everett's interpretation, our universe is embedded in an infinitely larger and more complex structure called the multiverse, which as a good approximation can be regarded as an ever-multiplying mass of parallel universes." Marshall agrees.
But the "many worlds" idea has been attacked for the lack of experimental evidence. That is what Marshall changed, with his Parallel Lines experiment in 2018, named so for using Todd Rundgren's song, Parallel Lines (see https://www.academia.edu/37370773/Using_Todd_Rundgrens_Song_Parallel_Lines_To_Prove_Hugh_Everett_IIIs_Parallel_Worlds ), to set the beat of strobe lights that would prove the anomalous results were not produced by the effect of camera shutter roll. Mir Faizal, speaking from Cern in 2016, was one of those who believed experiments to prove Everett's Interpretation would be impossible, making parallel worlds merely philosophy and not science.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Historical Romance - Overlord
New research, in 2007, confirmed Deutsch's ideas, suggesting Everett was on the right track.
Prof Andy Albrecht, a physicist at the University of California, Davis, told New Scientist at the time, the link between probability and many worlds: "Will go down as one of the most important developments in the history of science."
According to Highfield, Dr Saunders, a presenter of the work with Wallace at the Many Worlds at 50 conference at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Waterloo, Canada, told New Scientist: "We've cleared up the obscurities and come up with a pretty clear verdict that Everett works. It's a dramatic turnaround and it means that people now have to discuss Everett seriously."
Deutsch added, "We didn't really know what probability means".
"So, the problems of probability, which were until recently considered the principal objection to the otherwise extremely elegant theory of Everett have now turned into its principal selling point." Marshall has taken that to its ultimate conclusion.
"What many people don't realize is probability becomes the fuel for time travel," Marshall says. "It becomes a matter of raising the probability you will trigger into existence the new, parallel universe copy of the desitnation you want. It includes things like Rene Thom's catastrophe theory which looks at the contributing factors leading to a sudden change in a system and Wheeler's participatory universe - which responds to "interrogations". Therein, lies the dangerous aspect of this research. It can be weaponized - why I only go so far in revealing what I know - being in voluntary compliance with USC 35, chapter 17, segment 181 - prohibiting the exposure of any technology that could be a threat to US National Security. That's why I'm not hassled by the government over my research."
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Arlington Heights, IL