Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle
- Apollo Safety announces Man Down/Lone Worker offering
- Dash Solutions Achieves AWS Healthcare Competency Status
- UrsaLeo Welcomes Tim Joyce as Head of Engineering and Opens UK Office
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- Tech at the Edge: CIP-Powered Chatbots, The Market for AI Edge Software + Can We Safeguard IoT?
Discover grants service provider accreditation to Payhuddle to perform D-PAS Terminal End-to-End Certifications
Discover mandates the acquirers introducing a new terminal to go through D-PAS E2E formal approval services. With this accreditation, Payhuddle would provide the formal approval services for Discover customers by ensuring the quality of implementation of contact and contactless terminals supporting Discover Network, Diners Club International and PULSE for its customers.
"We are already accredited for providing consulting service on D-PAS implementationfor Discover Global Network and now this accreditation allows us to offer certification services as well on behalf of Discover. This puts us in a very responsible position as far as D-PAS acquiring is concerned and we are very happy to leverage our extensive knowledge and expertise to provide certification services for clients and partners," said Prakash Sambandam, CEO of Payhuddle.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
As a Discover accredited E2E service provider, Payhuddle is recognized as having expertise in D-PAS acquirer certification and deployment of contact and contactless terminals for payments solutions. The company also provides pre-certification consulting to acquirers when they are looking at migration to EMV.
"Our association with Discover allows us to expand our market reach globally to multiple countries. We are really thrilled with this accreditation and we are looking at closely working with Discover in the regions of North America and the world over," said Indranil Chakraborty, Head – Product & Consulting at Payhuddle.
For more information, please visit www.payhuddle.com
PayHuddle Solutions Pvt Ltd
- High Peaks Consulting Joins SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem
- Sip & Shop at The Collection June 1st
- Don Glut's Tales of Frankenstein starring Mel Novak, Jim Tavare and more Wins Rondo Hatton Award
- Find Your Dream Home During Lennar's Northern Colorado Home Tour on June 1
- Grammy-Award Winning Songwriters Bring Nashville to Palm Coast
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- Phoenix Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- San Francisco's Anh Lê: Unredacted Mueller Report A Must & Reclaim Democratic Values
- Highway to Help: Secure Your Load Makes Roads Safer With Steadfast Support From Its Partners in Saf
- AACE Develops Diabetes Care Model for Patients Across a Spectrum of Ethnicities and Minorities
- Volunteers Spruce Up Area Non-Profit for Blind & Visually Impaired
- WAY Beyond Your Average Music Video when Rapper and Producer Team Up
- iPullRank launches Rank UP, a Performance Marketing event in NYC, featuring industry leaders
- Wheels of Success Celebrates 15th Anniversary with New Format Road Trip Luncheon
- Everjewel Announces the Launch of the World's Largest Online Jewelry Marketplace
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas