Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 347
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- RV Advisor Podcast Celebrates 100th Episode This Month
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
"A big part of this journey is to have the opportunity to spend more quality time with our children. We have always tried to put an emphasis on experiences and not things. We have learned to find happiness through travel and that has led us to becoming more open minded and open hearted" said Greg "We try and live a healthy and active lifestyle and to set that example for our kids. We found that being out in nature and exploring the world they are at their best. It's fun to see the kids learning from each new place we visit. They make friends so easily and get to experience new cultures and foods."
More on eTradeWire News
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
The goal is to expose our children to creatures in their natural habitats, educating and exploring through real-world experiences. Travel plans include visiting as many National Parks as possible. The idea is to head into nature and really see this amazing world. There are so many unique places to visit, time will be spent at our National Parks, some small towns and cities, as well as really escaping into nature with dispersed camping. This plan will allow time to disconnect from the world and technology and to really focus on time together as a family.
This will be full time travel but that doesn't mean it will be a vacation. There will be a routine that will include schooling and work in the morning and exploring in the afternoon and evenings. Part of the adventure will also be spent giving back and volunteering.
"It is important to us to document this time together so we can look back at the memories we are creating. We will document our adventure as travel journalists on our website and through our social media accounts as TheAdventureFamilyJournal."
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
- Data & Software Integrations from KDG Keep Companies Connected
- Waterside Productions Announces Rick Outzen's New Book "Blood in the Water"
- The Pandemic and Your Retirement: Sexton Advisory Group Shares Insights on What to Expect
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview