Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 192
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Jeffrey McCamic Joins Spilman's Wheeling Office
- Adaptive Solutions Announces ILTA Roadshow Series on Moving to iManage Cloud
- Joe Lucas Named Best Lawyers® 2020 Public Finance "Lawyer of the Year" in Charlotte
- dealcloser Breaks Ground in Participation with Reynen Court's Solutions Store
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert September 2019
- SPG Law Firm Adds Award-Winning Talc Lawyer, Eyes J&J Litigation
- Menke to present at the 2019 NCEO Fall ESOP Forum September 17 -18
- Workers' Compensation Non-Subscribers in Texas
- ANDREA CABRERA DOMINGUEZ – the real Private Eye
"The Marketing Machine® for Professional Services" acknowledges that referrals are the lifeblood of professional service firms. But most firms continue to rely on friends and associates to provide an adequate volume of referrals. According to Krueger and Nicols, marketing specialists with $billions in professional sales and marketing experience, this approach may be sowing the seeds of disaster for the smaller firm's long-term success and sustainability.
More on eTradeWire News
- Olympic Medalist Monica Aksamit Sets Out on 2020 Olympic Quest
- Chief Internet Marketer CEO launches Radio Show
- Hbma Announces Election Of New Board Members
- Wayra Uk: Black Is The New Black
- First Forensic Criminal Tagging System Installed in Florida
· - Direct referrals are often made without regard to a firm's actual expertise or type of clients served. This poses risks to both the firm and the potential client.
· - Referrals by friends or associates can come with baggage – assumed discounts, a lean on friendship, and unrealistic expectations.
· - A friend's referral can pressure the firm to take unprofitable business. Potential profitability to the firm is rarely even considered.
Krueger and Nicols lay out a formula for success that focuses more on the professional services required than on the number of prospects. And it expands the source of referrals.
"As a professional services firm, your marketing success will be measured not by volume of 1st tier referrals, but those received from 2nd and 3rd tier referrals . . . recommendations by people who likely have no direct connection to you and who know you only by reputation."
More on eTradeWire News
- The MN Christmas Market at Nicollet Island Pavilion is a Charity Marketplace Featuring MN Brands
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- The Art Of Untangling Celebrates 2nd Year Publishing Anniversary
- Braces in Exton Available for All-Inclusive Price of $3,995
This multi-tiered approach is contrary to nearly every popular referral program out there. With case histories and many examples, the book describes in detail how and why the multi-tiered approach works. It is aimed at the professional who loathes selling and probably isn't even a fan of marketing – but who is looking for quality leads. The Marketing Machine® for Professional Services ends the search.
The book is available at Amazon in eBook and paperback format; an extensive preview is available online at https://TheMarketingMachineGroup.com.
Virginia S. Nicols
The Marketing Machine®
- Re-Stem Biotech Research Collaboration Featured on Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures' Website
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Trump Loving Latino's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- GeoLang Partners with Northdoor plc to deliver award-winning data security solutions
- 'Lost' Guggenheim Portrait Discovered After 93 Years
- LyvEdit, A Unique Real-Time Video Editing App, Launches On iOS
- Create an instant retail pop-up store with WaveLine Merchandiser display kits available at Best Tradeshow Display
- Never Ending Summer is more then just a tour, its a rock album
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website