Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 128
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 109
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 106
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
- Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller Makayla D. Cox Receives Retiring City & County of Los Angeles Recognition
- Nikki A Lamers Announces the Release of The Unforgettable Summer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Greasezilla® Returns to WEFTEC with Leading Fats, Oils and Grease Solution
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- STW Technic and Osmosis Announce Their Technology Partnership
- EOS Consultant Tabetha Sheaver Reveals How To Retain Millennial Workers
- Apollo 13 Astronaut to Visit The Tulsa Air and Space Museum October 8, 2022
- Integral Software and Valcre Marketing Announce Partnership Agreement
- Expanding Markforged Versatility – Smooth TPU 95A
- De-orbit Drag Device (D3) Successfully Placed in Orbit by NanoRacks
- System Integrator for HPC Servers and Clusters: Nor-Tech's Engineering Expertise
- Crystal Pressure XP2i Digital Test Gauge with Timer Delays SmartCable™ USB Keyboard Gage Interface
Founded in 1998, DCI has seen astronomical growth over the past year. DCI grew more than 880 percent, reporting more than $86M in revenue in 2021.
In addition to its growth in sales numbers, DCI has grown its staff from eighteen to ninety two in the past twelve months and has expanded its physical footprint from just over 10,000 square feet to 18,000 square feet.
DCI stocks over one million board-level components from a wide range of manufacturers, and sources millions more from industry channels for commercial, industrial, and defense/aerospace clients. The company specializes in Xilinx, Altera, and high-end integrated circuits and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- Kilimanjaro Sunrise Launches 2024 Kilimanjaro Group Climb Dates
- Point Blank Firearms Academy Adds New Online Off-Body Purse/Bag Course
- Colliers | Houston earns top honors at the 2022 Real Estate Awards
"The growth that we've experienced over the past year has been incredible," said Aaron Nursey, founder and CEO. "We would not be where we are today without the commitment of our highly dedicated and passionate team. Each and every DCI employee has played an integral part in this company's success. The future for Direct Components is bright, and we are looking forward to continuing to solve complex problems for our customers."
Direct Components is ISO 9001- and AS9120A-certified through National Quality Assurance Limited (https://www.nqa.com/en-us/) (nqa) and the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (https://anab.ansi.org/) (ANAB), two of the highest-regarded accrediting auditors.
About Direct Components, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Celebrity Halloween Masquerade Bash Hosted by Inspirational Rapper and Public Speaker, J-Rob
- Popular Children's Series Releases Halloween Themed Adventure!
- Procurement Partners Adds Industry Veterans to Leadership Team to Support Growth
- Scottsdale Philharmonic to Open Season Oct. 9 under Direction of Full-time, World-class Conductor
Direct Components (DCI) is a broad-line stocking distributor of both active and passive components (https://www.directics.com/electronic-components...). DCI provides board-level parts and hardware to commercial, industrial, and defense/aerospace clients. DCI has access to millions of components but specializes in integrated circuits, semiconductors, memory, microprocessors, transistors, resistors, and relays. To learn more, visit https://www.directics.com/.
(888) 723-7279 ex 303
- Xerotech partner with VSH in creating a new Sub Space Energy Hub
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Global flooring manufacturer Responsive Industries establishes operations in Greenville, SC
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Four Time Grammy-Nominated Artist Oleta Adams Coming to The Weinberg Center
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Revenue Cloud Architecture and Engineering Firm RevSystems at Astro Days Tech Conference NYC 2022
- DentalVibe Technology Relieves Patients' Anxiety And Pain At Advanced Endodontics Of New York!
- Local Seo North Shore: Affordably Rank for Lucrative Keywords
- Patients Can Now Get Treated With Digital X-Rays At The Periodontal Implant Associates Office!
- Artificial Intelligence in Integrated Health Continuing Education Webinar Now Available from Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies
- Our Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Office Introduces The Asiga Max 3D Printer!
- Excel Dental And Implant Center Introduces The New Primescan Intraoral Scanner Into Their Lab!
- Primera Foundation Hosts 2nd Annual STEMFEST Event at Brookfield Zoo
- Paul Hudson to Stand as Candidate for ESOMAR Council 2023
- SEM Link begins third cohort of STEM Journal Club with New curriculum and Partners
- Author Diane Orr's new book "Odin and Freya's Big Surprise" where Odin meets Freya
- Scarecrow Fest offers pumpkin-themed activities at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- PARTEX welcomes Assay.Works to its Digital Pharma Platform