Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Registration Opens for 2022 USA Biolympiad
- September 15 is National Online Learning Day - LearningRx Brain Training Offers Online Training
- Blaze Fire Games signs $50 million multi-year Esports sponsorship deal with SAITAMA LLC
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- Parents are Invited to Homeschool Their Preschoolers This Fall
- Future of Education Technology Conference Favorite, Tech Share LIVE!, Returns to In-Person Event
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
Leaders at NYU Steinhardt and Digitec, a learning technology company, recently worked together to launch the Program for Inclusion and Neurodiversity Education (PINE), and they're adding more features ahead of the school year.
PINE, available to all primary and secondary schools, aims to help schools understand autism by arming educators with training and tools developed in partnership with the autistic community. By building an understanding of autism and neurodiversity in the classroom, educators can promote true inclusion. PINE seeks to improve educational outcomes not just for neurodiverse students, but for everyone.
Digitec worked with the leaders of PINE to develop the 16-hour self-paced online course. At least 51 percent of course content was created in collaboration with autistic experts. PINE provided the expertise, and Digitec developed the training, which includes interactive activities, role-play, video and an array of digital resources for teachers and administrators.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
"Digitec has quickly become our most valuable business partner," said Samara Sweig, PINE Director of Business Strategy and Operations. "They are a team that understands the needs of today's educators and prioritizes authentic digital learning experiences."
PINE launched the educational portal in 2020, with the Understanding Autism course. PINE and Digitec are now adding to the catalog, with the addition an Executive Functioning course, as well as a remote "onboarding" training program to help schools implement the tenets of the program in their own schools. This "blended learning" model includes remote training from master educators at PINE, along with access to tools that can help schools implement training and access to PINE's professional circles.
"At Digitec, we're all about learning," said Jack McGrath, owner and creative director. "In fact, we've built a business on it. The fact that we can use our skills to help our educators learn and make a positive difference in our schools is incredibly rewarding."
PINE's first course, available nationwide, launched in the fall of last year. Leadership is now working with Digitec to launch the new offerings in time for the new school year.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
"We are thrilled at the early results we're seeing from PINE schools," said Lauren Hough Williams, PINE Director of Programs. "With Digitec's guidance, we've been able to build highly engaging courses and innovative support tools that go well beyond traditional online professional development."
For more information about Digitec's training and education products and capabilities, visit www.digitecinteractive.com.
For more information about PINE, visit www.pineprogram.org.
For additional visuals, click here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hneu09yl1wxrntw/AAD9...).
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience