Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- TVS Television Network To Launch As Full Time TVS Cable Network in February
- Attn: Media Companies: Looking for Gigantic Halloween Advertising Revenues? Check out this Promotion
- Bordentown, NJ Band Appears on National TV Series
- Sky King, SCORE Off Road Racing, Pulling For Glory Headline August Shows on TVS Main Street Network
- New Black Audience SVOD Service, Majestica Global Debuts With Provocative Web Series "Immoral Dilemma"
- Attn: Media Companies: Hurry! Time is Running Out to Make Gigantic Halloween Advertising Revenues
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds Doris Day, Lassie, Mickey Rooney, Mr. Peepers to 24/7 Streaming Net
- TVS Frontier Network.Com to Debut Streaming Channel With Bonanza, Northwest Passage, and Hudson Bay
- TVS Main Street Network Goes Live On Giniko USA.Com as TVS TV Networks.Com Expands to Eight Channels
- Wohler releases loudness and phase metering for their for iAM-VIDEO-2 IP monitor
Company enhances existing TAG Multiviewer/Monitoring system to meet growing demands of global service provider
Atlanta, GA – May 14, 2019 – DigitalGlue (http://www.digitalglue.com/), a leading equipment, integration, and software development provider, has enhanced Globecast's (http://www.globecast.com/) monitoring capabilities by adding an additional 92 channels to the global solution provider's existing TAG (http://www.tagvs.com/) Multiviewer and monitoring system located in the Company's Culver City, CA Media Center. The new channels, all HEVC signals, were deployed to meet the diverse needs of Globecast's substantial and growing customer base.
"Monitoring the health and quality of its signals is a critical function for Globecast, a company that helps customers manage and deliver their content," explained Sean Busby, DigitalGlue president. "Reliability can't be compromised, so we installed a TAG video monitoring system in 2016 and have been upgrading it over the years as Globecast adds new customers. Today there are 354 channels all running on the same, but enhanced, original platform."
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
DigitalGlue initially installed a TAG MCM-9000 IP-based Multiviewer to monitor 80-channels running on Dell COTS servers. The scalable, software-only platform, optimized with support for all emerging standards, has enabled Globecast to easily expand in terms of capacity and variety of signals. Prior to this most recent upgrade, the system had been monitoring only MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 streams, but the incorporation of HEVC signals - which involves a higher compression ratio and is far less common – takes it to the next level. DigitalGlue additionally furnishes Globecast with SLA support.
Ken Fuller, CTO Globecast Americas, said, "We all know how competitive the content consumption landscape is and providing a premium quality service to our customers is crucial. Our use of TAG's Multiviewer and monitoring technology is central to that and the support from DigitalGlue has been very helpful. As our business continues to grow, being able to easily and cost-effectively expand our monitoring capabilities has proved invaluable."
DigitalGlue provides equipment, integration, and software development for the production and distribution of digital video. The company analyses clients' workflows to build optimized solutions for collaborative editing, automation, media asset management, storage, and archiving. From contribution to distribution, the DigitalGlue team works with customers to efficiently deliver their programming over fiber, cable, satellite, IPTV, and OTT.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
DigitalGlue designs, integrates, and supports systems based on today's needs, yet draw from years of real-world experience to engineer a technology path for tomorrow. More information is available at www.digitalglue.com.
Product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Marketing Operations Manager
+1-949-388-9078 x 114
Desert Moon Communications
Globecast helps customers to manage content and to deliver it wherever, however and whenever required. The company provides agile and seamless content acquisition, management and distribution services globally, constantly innovating and investing in new technologies to create customer-centric new services. Globecast has created the number one global hybrid fiber and satellite network for video contribution and distribution. It delivers any type of video service including: TV Everywhere OTT, satellite, cable, video-on-demand and CDN delivery using cloud-enabled media solutions. It supplies Content Acquisition, Aggregation and Distribution (CAAD) services to over 130 networks. www.globecast.com | LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/globecast) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/globecast)
Tel: +33 1 5595 2604
Tel: +44 (0)7979 908 547
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region