Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2420
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 553
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 549
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 546
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 540
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 536
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 454
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 217
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- TAG Video Systems Executives Tapped to Share Expertise at Two NY Events
- Tedial Tackles Sports Production with SMARTLIVE and Media Content Distribution at NAB New York 2019
- LA Femme International Film Festival Presents Special Screening of SONY Pictures Classics "FRANKIE" Followed by Q&A with Brett King
- Emmy Award-winning Writer Roberta Jones' Launches Special Watch Date Of Latest Venture!
- Chat Sports to Broadcast Red River Celebrity Softball Game For 2nd Straight Year
- Award Winning Author Joins Rude Rangers TV
- Award-Winning Filmmakers Ausar Moore and Brittany Chrishawn Celebrate New T.V. Pilot Illville
- Hurry! Last Chance for Giant Halloween Advertising Revenues for Media Companies
- Broadcast Pix chooses Medialooks MFormats and WebRTC to power its next generation remote solutions
- The Bravest Knight Set to Launch New Episodes
Company enhances existing TAG Multiviewer/Monitoring system to meet growing demands of global service provider
Atlanta, GA – May 14, 2019 – DigitalGlue (http://www.digitalglue.com/), a leading equipment, integration, and software development provider, has enhanced Globecast's (http://www.globecast.com/) monitoring capabilities by adding an additional 92 channels to the global solution provider's existing TAG (http://www.tagvs.com/) Multiviewer and monitoring system located in the Company's Culver City, CA Media Center. The new channels, all HEVC signals, were deployed to meet the diverse needs of Globecast's substantial and growing customer base.
"Monitoring the health and quality of its signals is a critical function for Globecast, a company that helps customers manage and deliver their content," explained Sean Busby, DigitalGlue president. "Reliability can't be compromised, so we installed a TAG video monitoring system in 2016 and have been upgrading it over the years as Globecast adds new customers. Today there are 354 channels all running on the same, but enhanced, original platform."
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
DigitalGlue initially installed a TAG MCM-9000 IP-based Multiviewer to monitor 80-channels running on Dell COTS servers. The scalable, software-only platform, optimized with support for all emerging standards, has enabled Globecast to easily expand in terms of capacity and variety of signals. Prior to this most recent upgrade, the system had been monitoring only MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 streams, but the incorporation of HEVC signals - which involves a higher compression ratio and is far less common – takes it to the next level. DigitalGlue additionally furnishes Globecast with SLA support.
Ken Fuller, CTO Globecast Americas, said, "We all know how competitive the content consumption landscape is and providing a premium quality service to our customers is crucial. Our use of TAG's Multiviewer and monitoring technology is central to that and the support from DigitalGlue has been very helpful. As our business continues to grow, being able to easily and cost-effectively expand our monitoring capabilities has proved invaluable."
DigitalGlue provides equipment, integration, and software development for the production and distribution of digital video. The company analyses clients' workflows to build optimized solutions for collaborative editing, automation, media asset management, storage, and archiving. From contribution to distribution, the DigitalGlue team works with customers to efficiently deliver their programming over fiber, cable, satellite, IPTV, and OTT.
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
DigitalGlue designs, integrates, and supports systems based on today's needs, yet draw from years of real-world experience to engineer a technology path for tomorrow. More information is available at www.digitalglue.com.
Product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Marketing Operations Manager
+1-949-388-9078 x 114
Desert Moon Communications
Globecast helps customers to manage content and to deliver it wherever, however and whenever required. The company provides agile and seamless content acquisition, management and distribution services globally, constantly innovating and investing in new technologies to create customer-centric new services. Globecast has created the number one global hybrid fiber and satellite network for video contribution and distribution. It delivers any type of video service including: TV Everywhere OTT, satellite, cable, video-on-demand and CDN delivery using cloud-enabled media solutions. It supplies Content Acquisition, Aggregation and Distribution (CAAD) services to over 130 networks. www.globecast.com | LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/globecast) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/globecast)
Tel: +33 1 5595 2604
Tel: +44 (0)7979 908 547
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results