Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds 100 Color Classic TV Shows to the Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- TVS Frontier Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic Western TV Shows to the Post Cable Network
- Thirty TVS Streaming Post Cable Network Channels Now on ROKU, Apple, Amazon, and Android Apps
- Messina Captor Films Submits Harry Shearer and Judith Owen to Emmy® 2020 For Your Consideration Campaign
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network
- TVS Travel Network Adds Undercover Jetsetter TV Series on TVS TV Networks.Com
- Calling All Media Companies: Hurry! This Halloween Promotion could make Millions for Media Companies
- TVS Sports Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic Sports Shows For Summer Holiday TV Watching
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Established For Six Channel Home Shopping Bundle for TVS TV Networks.Com
Company enhances existing TAG Multiviewer/Monitoring system to meet growing demands of global service provider
Atlanta, GA – May 14, 2019 – DigitalGlue (http://www.digitalglue.com/), a leading equipment, integration, and software development provider, has enhanced Globecast's (http://www.globecast.com/) monitoring capabilities by adding an additional 92 channels to the global solution provider's existing TAG (http://www.tagvs.com/) Multiviewer and monitoring system located in the Company's Culver City, CA Media Center. The new channels, all HEVC signals, were deployed to meet the diverse needs of Globecast's substantial and growing customer base.
"Monitoring the health and quality of its signals is a critical function for Globecast, a company that helps customers manage and deliver their content," explained Sean Busby, DigitalGlue president. "Reliability can't be compromised, so we installed a TAG video monitoring system in 2016 and have been upgrading it over the years as Globecast adds new customers. Today there are 354 channels all running on the same, but enhanced, original platform."
More on eTradeWire News
- Self Storage Tips When Deciding Which Facility To Use
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
DigitalGlue initially installed a TAG MCM-9000 IP-based Multiviewer to monitor 80-channels running on Dell COTS servers. The scalable, software-only platform, optimized with support for all emerging standards, has enabled Globecast to easily expand in terms of capacity and variety of signals. Prior to this most recent upgrade, the system had been monitoring only MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 streams, but the incorporation of HEVC signals - which involves a higher compression ratio and is far less common – takes it to the next level. DigitalGlue additionally furnishes Globecast with SLA support.
Ken Fuller, CTO Globecast Americas, said, "We all know how competitive the content consumption landscape is and providing a premium quality service to our customers is crucial. Our use of TAG's Multiviewer and monitoring technology is central to that and the support from DigitalGlue has been very helpful. As our business continues to grow, being able to easily and cost-effectively expand our monitoring capabilities has proved invaluable."
DigitalGlue provides equipment, integration, and software development for the production and distribution of digital video. The company analyses clients' workflows to build optimized solutions for collaborative editing, automation, media asset management, storage, and archiving. From contribution to distribution, the DigitalGlue team works with customers to efficiently deliver their programming over fiber, cable, satellite, IPTV, and OTT.
More on eTradeWire News
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- What Is a Qualified Health Insurance Plan?
DigitalGlue designs, integrates, and supports systems based on today's needs, yet draw from years of real-world experience to engineer a technology path for tomorrow. More information is available at www.digitalglue.com.
Product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Marketing Operations Manager
+1-949-388-9078 x 114
Desert Moon Communications
Globecast helps customers to manage content and to deliver it wherever, however and whenever required. The company provides agile and seamless content acquisition, management and distribution services globally, constantly innovating and investing in new technologies to create customer-centric new services. Globecast has created the number one global hybrid fiber and satellite network for video contribution and distribution. It delivers any type of video service including: TV Everywhere OTT, satellite, cable, video-on-demand and CDN delivery using cloud-enabled media solutions. It supplies Content Acquisition, Aggregation and Distribution (CAAD) services to over 130 networks. www.globecast.com | LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/globecast) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/globecast)
Tel: +33 1 5595 2604
Tel: +44 (0)7979 908 547
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality