Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Alexa Servodidio,Licensed Clinical Social Worker is the Perfect Media Expert
- TVS Television Network Launches Rebirth of TVS Nostalgia Network as 24/7 Post Cable Network
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Attn: Media Companies: This Halloween Promotion could generate Tremendous Advertising Revenues
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- TVS Television Network Adds TeleSports Digest Music Videos to TVS Sports and TVS Tavern TV Channels
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Rapper Lil Cory Claims To Be A God
Company enhances existing TAG Multiviewer/Monitoring system to meet growing demands of global service provider
Atlanta, GA – May 14, 2019 – DigitalGlue (http://www.digitalglue.com/), a leading equipment, integration, and software development provider, has enhanced Globecast's (http://www.globecast.com/) monitoring capabilities by adding an additional 92 channels to the global solution provider's existing TAG (http://www.tagvs.com/) Multiviewer and monitoring system located in the Company's Culver City, CA Media Center. The new channels, all HEVC signals, were deployed to meet the diverse needs of Globecast's substantial and growing customer base.
"Monitoring the health and quality of its signals is a critical function for Globecast, a company that helps customers manage and deliver their content," explained Sean Busby, DigitalGlue president. "Reliability can't be compromised, so we installed a TAG video monitoring system in 2016 and have been upgrading it over the years as Globecast adds new customers. Today there are 354 channels all running on the same, but enhanced, original platform."
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
DigitalGlue initially installed a TAG MCM-9000 IP-based Multiviewer to monitor 80-channels running on Dell COTS servers. The scalable, software-only platform, optimized with support for all emerging standards, has enabled Globecast to easily expand in terms of capacity and variety of signals. Prior to this most recent upgrade, the system had been monitoring only MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 streams, but the incorporation of HEVC signals - which involves a higher compression ratio and is far less common – takes it to the next level. DigitalGlue additionally furnishes Globecast with SLA support.
Ken Fuller, CTO Globecast Americas, said, "We all know how competitive the content consumption landscape is and providing a premium quality service to our customers is crucial. Our use of TAG's Multiviewer and monitoring technology is central to that and the support from DigitalGlue has been very helpful. As our business continues to grow, being able to easily and cost-effectively expand our monitoring capabilities has proved invaluable."
DigitalGlue provides equipment, integration, and software development for the production and distribution of digital video. The company analyses clients' workflows to build optimized solutions for collaborative editing, automation, media asset management, storage, and archiving. From contribution to distribution, the DigitalGlue team works with customers to efficiently deliver their programming over fiber, cable, satellite, IPTV, and OTT.
More on eTradeWire News
- Washington Trust Provides $30 Million to Benchmark for Popular New Pond Village Community in Walpole
- How To Build Customer Engagement By Collecting Survey Data And Feedback Forms
- Fromm Pest Control Offering Free Termite Inspections in Time for the Start of Termite Season
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Multi-tenant Pad Building for $901 PSF in Phoenix Metro
DigitalGlue designs, integrates, and supports systems based on today's needs, yet draw from years of real-world experience to engineer a technology path for tomorrow. More information is available at www.digitalglue.com.
Product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Marketing Operations Manager
+1-949-388-9078 x 114
Desert Moon Communications
Globecast helps customers to manage content and to deliver it wherever, however and whenever required. The company provides agile and seamless content acquisition, management and distribution services globally, constantly innovating and investing in new technologies to create customer-centric new services. Globecast has created the number one global hybrid fiber and satellite network for video contribution and distribution. It delivers any type of video service including: TV Everywhere OTT, satellite, cable, video-on-demand and CDN delivery using cloud-enabled media solutions. It supplies Content Acquisition, Aggregation and Distribution (CAAD) services to over 130 networks. www.globecast.com | LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/globecast) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/globecast)
Tel: +33 1 5595 2604
Tel: +44 (0)7979 908 547
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers