Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Scammers Access 50% of Compromised Accounts Within 12 Hours According to New Research
- Attivo Networks Named to Global CyberTech100 List Two Years in a Row
- BraunTactical.com Launches New E-commerce Portal
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: Omada Presents Privileged Abuse – What is the Risk and What Can You Do?
- RLPSA Partners with TPOP to Offer Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Preparedness Training
- Lightstone Solutions Announces Expanded Gaming Regulatory Training and Human Resources Investigations Training Catalog
- Lessons in Leading With Character During Tumultuous Times
- PEI Cements Top Microsoft Partner Status with Eight Microsoft Gold Competencies
As a DW Field Engineer, Julian Garcia is primarily responsible to help with Technical Support escalations. In addition, as DW Sales Engineers, Joseph Koehl, Bobby Dick and Rafael Saenz help with the planning of systems and overcoming technical issues with existing systems, create training materials and author technical collateral.
"The increasing demand for Digital Watchdog products is commensurate with our customers' growing needs for technical sales support," said Steve Adamczak, Vice President of Sales — North America, Digital Watchdog. "With the popularity of our Channel Partner Program and its many benefits, we are pleased to build our staff of sales engineers to meet our customers' sales and support needs."
A U.S. Marine Corps veteran, most recently Mr. Garcia was Technical Support Specialist III at Panasonic Avionics where he attended to in-flight aircraft experiencing connectivity issues. He previously oversaw and trained technical support personnel on CCTV products as Technical Support Supervisor at Hunt Electronics. Earlier in his career, Mr. Garcia supported the entire Latin-American customer base with all their technical support requirements as Field Applications Engineer at EverFocus Electronics and was MOC Controller (Management of Change) and Customer Support Manager at Rockwell Collins Passenger Systems. He joins DW with more than 20 years of networking and video surveillance system technical experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
Mr. Koehl will have a primary focus as Sales Engineer for the Central United States. Most recently, he was Product Support Manager for Stanley Security where he selected and validated potential product solutions. Mr. Koehl was previously a Product Support Technician for Stanley. He was HP System Administrator and Business Analyst for HH Gregg Appliances, as well as the company's IT Team Leader. Mr. Koehl joins DW with more than 20 years of industry technical experience.
Mr. Dick will have a primary focus as Sales Engineer for the Southern United States. Most recently, he was with Hikvision USA where he served in multiple capacities including Sales Engineer, Product Test Engineer and Director of Learning and Development. Mr. Dick joins DW with more than 20 years of industry technical experience.
Mr. Saenz will have a primary focus as Sales Engineer for the Western United States. Most recently, he worked at Hikvision in Technical Support. His experience is in technical support and customer service. Mr. Saenz has multiple certifications for computer networking. He joins DW with more than 12 years of industry technical experience.
ABOUT DIGITAL WATCHDOG
Digital Watchdog® (DW®) empowers our customers as the industry-leading single source of value-driven NDAA/TAA compliant complete solutions for all video surveillance applications (Universal HD over Coax® / hybrid / IP enterprise), focusing on ease of use and ROI. DW® products offer technologically-advanced features including multi-sensor HD cameras at real-time 30fps, Star-Light Plus™ color in darkness technology, WDR, Smart DNR™ and Smart IR™. Complete IP megapixel surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor MEGApix® cameras and edge recording systems, Blackjack® servers and NAS devices, DW Spectrum® IPVMS for server, mobile and on-camera control. Complete Universal HD over Coax® surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor Star-Light Plus™ cameras, VMAX® DVRs and C3® remote management and event server software. DW® supports all video surveillance systems with SiteWatch™ motion detectors and NightWatch™ illuminators. DW's Elevated Skin Temperature System (E.S.T.™) automatically prescreens everyone entering a building.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA