Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 154
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 125
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tagrail Releases New Version of Their Digital Retail Platform at NADA in San Francisco
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- newave® and Smart Label Solutions Complete an Exclusive Agreement
- Allied Wallet's Payment Gateway Presents New Artificial Intelligence Features
- Check Point and Cympire Execute Cyber Training Agreement
- Change Your Marketing and Sales Success by Changing One Little Word
- Graphene Technology to Deice Aircraft Enters $1.30 Billion Deicing Market: Time Saving, 477% More Efficient & Less Toxic
- NTI Now Offering a 4K HDMI USB KVM Switch
"W4 has an incredibly talented team deploying impressive, proprietary advertising technology to deliver billions of clicks and millions of consumers through an expansive network of online publishers and digital channels," said Joe Marinucci, CEO of Digital Media Solutions. "This is a game-changer acquisition for us. DMS and W4 will now create more opportunities to drive high-volume marketing results, as part of our strategic plan to strengthen our performance advertising offerings to clients and publishers across the internet."
W4's Santa Monica, Calif. headquarters will continue to operate independently, with all current employees, and will create additional jobs as part of DMS, expanding both its technology and sales teams.
"This transaction confirms W4's leadership position, and joining forces with a company like DMS provides a perfect opportunity to expand our publisher network with the full deployment of our proprietary platform," said Jason Durant Walker, Co-Founder and CEO of W4 Performance Ad Market. "We've got the most experience in the business, and our technology brings everything we know to the table, benefiting all W4 advertisers and publishers, as well as all DMS business units going forward."
More on eTradeWire News
- TriBic Software Announces Beta Release of Box Office Ticketing Solution
- Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC Pledges to donate toward those affected by the government shutdown
- Best Auto Repair Shop, Plainfield, IL, 2018
- Top Way to Make Money during the Government Shutdown
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
According to the IAB, digital advertising spending grew 21% to $88 billion in 2017, while TV and print advertising continued to decline. DMS and W4 are now poised to take greater advantage of the growing digital advertising marketplace through the integration of core technologies and consolidation of services for advertisers across online advertising channels.
DMS continues its rapid growth trajectory and has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the past four years in a row. Since its inception, DMS has evolved into a full-service online advertising provider that combines performance marketing, digital agency services and marketing technology allowing clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers.
About W4 Performance Ad Market
W4's online performance advertising network provides a results-based advertising solution to brands including Fidelity, McAfee, Aetna, ADT, Terminix, Netflix, Microsoft and AARP, as well as traffic monetization solutions for its publishing affiliates in social media, search, mobile, display and other channels. W4 was named the 9th fastest-growing private company in the Los Angeles area by Inc. magazine, 25th fastest grower in ad-tech and 152nd nationally. W4's founders have landed internet companies on the Inc. 500 list three times before, once ranked as the 10th fastest growing company in the country. www.w4.com.
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is an industry leader in the world of customer acquisition and retention that helps clients maximize their digital marketing to beat the competition and accelerate growth. The company's set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, digital agency services and marketing technology allows clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly competitive industries. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; the Tampa Bay Business Journal's TBBJ 200 List in 2015, 2016 and 2017; the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list in 2017; and a top 10 ranking on the 2015 and 2016 Florida Fast 100 lists. Named one of America's "Best Places to Work" in 2017 by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry's most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. The company continues to deliver on its strategic mission, which is backed by its board of investors including multi-billion-dollar Canadian private equity firm Clairvest Group. For more information about DMS, its consumer finance-focused division Best Rate Referrals, affiliate network W4 Performance Ad Market, education-branded platforms including CollegeAtlas.org, CourseAdvisor.com, DegreeFinder.com or the performance marketing technology Sparkroom, visit digitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
More on eTradeWire News
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
© 2018 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Deborah Von Brod of DNA Films Reality Tv pairs up with Kaola King of Kateha Music
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel