Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Web and mobile application development
- GTECH Business & IT Solutions Announces New Website Launch
- New Tepro Thick-Film Heat Sink Device Provides Non-Inductive, High Heat Dissipation
- One of the Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America, Sociallybuzz was named one of the Top Suppliers for Franchises in 2018 by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Lineus Medical Selected for Korean Startup Challenge
- Malwarebytes anti-malware for mac
- Mphasis Ceo & Executive Director, Nitin Rakesh Wins Gold Stevie Award In 2018 International Business
- Home of Crypto promises to bring your ICO to limelight
- Pocket Network announces BANANO Quest
- Engaging with Customers More Intelligently with SAP C/4HANA
"W4 has an incredibly talented team deploying impressive, proprietary advertising technology to deliver billions of clicks and millions of consumers through an expansive network of online publishers and digital channels," said Joe Marinucci, CEO of Digital Media Solutions. "This is a game-changer acquisition for us. DMS and W4 will now create more opportunities to drive high-volume marketing results, as part of our strategic plan to strengthen our performance advertising offerings to clients and publishers across the internet."
W4's Santa Monica, Calif. headquarters will continue to operate independently, with all current employees, and will create additional jobs as part of DMS, expanding both its technology and sales teams.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pushing the Envelope Hosts "Power Hour" on Marketing to Millennials
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
"This transaction confirms W4's leadership position, and joining forces with a company like DMS provides a perfect opportunity to expand our publisher network with the full deployment of our proprietary platform," said Jason Durant Walker, Co-Founder and CEO of W4 Performance Ad Market. "We've got the most experience in the business, and our technology brings everything we know to the table, benefiting all W4 advertisers and publishers, as well as all DMS business units going forward."
According to the IAB, digital advertising spending grew 21% to $88 billion in 2017, while TV and print advertising continued to decline. DMS and W4 are now poised to take greater advantage of the growing digital advertising marketplace through the integration of core technologies and consolidation of services for advertisers across online advertising channels.
DMS continues its rapid growth trajectory and has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the past four years in a row. Since its inception, DMS has evolved into a full-service online advertising provider that combines performance marketing, digital agency services and marketing technology allowing clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers.
About W4 Performance Ad Market
W4's online performance advertising network provides a results-based advertising solution to brands including Fidelity, McAfee, Aetna, ADT, Terminix, Netflix, Microsoft and AARP, as well as traffic monetization solutions for its publishing affiliates in social media, search, mobile, display and other channels. W4 was named the 9th fastest-growing private company in the Los Angeles area by Inc. magazine, 25th fastest grower in ad-tech and 152nd nationally. W4's founders have landed internet companies on the Inc. 500 list three times before, once ranked as the 10th fastest growing company in the country. www.w4.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
- Everything You Need To Know About Personal Statement Writing Services
- Solo Merav Trunk Show August 24th-26th
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE Head Coach Greg Moore
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is an industry leader in the world of customer acquisition and retention that helps clients maximize their digital marketing to beat the competition and accelerate growth. The company's set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, digital agency services and marketing technology allows clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly competitive industries. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; the Tampa Bay Business Journal's TBBJ 200 List in 2015, 2016 and 2017; the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list in 2017; and a top 10 ranking on the 2015 and 2016 Florida Fast 100 lists. Named one of America's "Best Places to Work" in 2017 by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry's most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. The company continues to deliver on its strategic mission, which is backed by its board of investors including multi-billion-dollar Canadian private equity firm Clairvest Group. For more information about DMS, its consumer finance-focused division Best Rate Referrals, affiliate network W4 Performance Ad Market, education-branded platforms including CollegeAtlas.org, CourseAdvisor.com (http://www.courseadvisor.com/), DegreeFinder.com (http://www.degreefinder.com/) or the performance marketing technology Sparkroom (https://sparkroom.com/), visit digitalmediasolutions.com (http://www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com/). Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
© 2018 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
- A Woman Gas Engineer and Plumber for Hertfordshire
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit
- Lynn University offers tickets to inaugural Bachelor of Fine Arts performances
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Menufy Partners with DoorDash to Enable Food Delivery for Restaurants