Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- Appetiser and Hear Me Talk bring accessibility to email through app that reads emails aloud
- Siemplify Raises the Bar for Enterprise Readiness with Latest Security Operations Platform Release
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mallory Sonalert Alarms with Electronic Volume Control
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Bob Franceschelli Joins ITEN's Board of Directors
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
Sustainable growth is increasingly difficult to achieve, and cost-cutting efforts are often not enough to spur it. Many organizations need a new approach to meet their business goals.
Transforming employees' behaviors toward aligning investments and costs around the strategic priorities of the organization can help boost competitive agility by ensuring lasting and sustained growth.
In today's episode of "Digital Journey", we look at Supply Chain transformation opportunities, hear how Volvo is remodeling its IT landscape, check in on Volkswagen Group España Distribución's effort to streamline its fleet management, and find out the next steps companies can take in Digital Document Transformation.
In today's era of ever-growing focus on the customer, only a small number of forward-thinking companies are realizing the unique opportunity their supply chains offer to better meet customer needs, fuel competitiveness and uncover growth, according to Accenture.
Their recent survey revealed that more than three-quarters of executives and their companies — named the "Laggards"— are missing opportunities to leverage the power of the supply chain as a driver of revenue growth.
The remaining companies, referred to as "Leaders," are making smart moves in three areas — digital investments, customer-centricity and ecosystems. This is enabling them to shift their supply chain strategy from driving cost efficiencies to powering growth opportunities and achieving competitive agility.
The Laggards need to quickly transform the supply chain and operations function into a collaborative engine of growth and innovation or else they risk their future success.
"We've discovered that a small set of companies have supply chain and operations executives who are using digital with a purpose and collaborating across the C-suite, and other business functions, to create and implement customer-centric strategies that enable growth," said Don Schulman, senior director at Accenture.
More on eTradeWire News
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
Check out "Digital Journey" on YouTube (https://youtu.be/Eq71GSvklA8)
Meanwhile, Volvo, one of the most well-known and respected premium car brands in the world, has an ongoing plan to digitally transform its operating model and modernize its IT landscape.
And their transformation features a familiar name. The automaker has reinforced its long-term relationship with Capgemini. The services under this agreement will leverage the full global potential of Capgemini Group and be delivered by its global delivery centers in Sweden, Belgium, USA, China, Poland and India.
Specifically, Capgemini will provide end-to-end SAP consulting and technology services and also deliver services in business & technology transformation, application development, management and support, project services, digital manufacturing, packaged solution implementation, hosting, security service desk, and onsite support.
"We are pleased and proud that Volvo Cars has selected us as one of their main partners to help with their transformation" said Anil Agarwal, President at Capgemini.
"We are excited to start a new journey with Volvo Cars."
In other news, Volkswagen Group España Distribución wanted to enhance customer and partner experience and improve business processes as part of a company-wide digital transformation program.
Those goals lead them to chum up with Cognizant.
Barcelona-based Volkswagen Group España Distribución is the distributor of vehicles, customer care services, spare parts and accessories, as well as mobility solutions, for Volkswagen, Audi, ŠKODA and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in the Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
Two initiatives were designed and implemented by Cognizant experts on the Salesforce Platform. The new platform will automate and streamline fleet sales management processes and improve the customer contact center user experience. The initiatives centralize data in the cloud to provide fleet sales and services management with real-time access from anywhere, and enable greater levels of business automation, insight and decision-making.
More on eTradeWire News
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
- Christmas Overlooking Old Tampa Bay with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Santa's Favorites
"We chose Cognizant because its Salesforce practice has a proven track record of planning and delivering complex, international projects involving multiple systems, data integration and associated change management processes" said Miguel Ángel Iglesias, CIO at Volkswagen Group España Distribución.
Did you know? Two-thirds of companies have digitized contracts and agreements, but a majority have yet to automate the associated processes, including negotiations and electronic signatures.
Documents are essential to business, but when they are stuck on paper, they can create a lot of drag -- and worse, risks such as audits, missing contract clauses and even lawsuits.
Digital documents experts at Conga recently studied how businesses are embracing digital transformations -- and the role Digital Document Transformation is playing in the process.
"When organizations focus on documents as the first step in their digital transformation journeys, it provides a path to progress that leads to improved productivity and business growth," said Doug Rybacki, CTO at Conga. "There is still incredible potential for companies to adopt AI to modernize the process to eliminate human errors, enhance the customer experience and close deals."
The Study found that there's a strong correlation between Digital Document Transformation and companies that are prevailing by maximizing efficiencies, increasing revenue and providing a better customer experience.
"Digital Journey" is produced by TVP in New York City, and sponsored by RestonLogic, cloud wizards leveraging over 10 years experience helping companies automate, transform and build highly-secure and stable systems. Visit RestonLogic dot com and book a strategy session today!
Disclaimer: The blurbs highlighted on "Digital Journey" are highlighted for information purposes only, and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of our editors.
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz