Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spacycloud Lounge Presents "algo-raves, Tidalcycles And Livecoding"
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Opens First Franchise In Canada
- Midmarket CIOs and Senior IT Executives Honor Qnext Corp
- Axiomtek Launches Advanced PICMG 1.3 Full-Size SBC with High Graphical Performance – The SHB150
- ICE Consortium Chooses Higher Digital's (SEA)RESULTS® Assessment Tool
- Multi-Unit Cell Phone Repair for Sale Chicagoland
- Higher Digital Releases Enhanced Planning Module for (SEA)RESULTS
Joint program between KPMG LLP and the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business brings together a select group of entrepreneurs leading high growth, private companies
San Antonio, TX – May 6, 2019 – Digital Defense, Inc., a leading security technology provider, today announced that president and CEO, Larry Hurtado, has been selected as one of QuantumShift's Top Entrepreneurs in America for 2019 by KPMG LLP's Private Markets Group and the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. QuantumShift draws an impressive class of founders, owners and CEOs of private, high growth U.S.-based companies to boost their development through an intensive, five-day learning, networking and collaboration program featuring sessions with Ross School of Business faculty and talented industry professionals.
"I'm blessed to be surrounded by some of the most talented cybersecurity and IT talent on the planet, that added to the fact we have industry leading technology and products, makes my role infinitely easier," said Hurtado. "I'm always continuing to learn from my staff, my peers, my family and friends and looking forward to being among and gaining knowledge from the other top entrepreneurs at Michigan's Ross School of Business."
Hurtado and Digital Defense were selected to be part of the QuantumShift 2019 class by the Michigan Ross QuantumShift Admissions Committee having demonstrated a strong track record for revenue growth and future growth potential. This collaborative project between KPMG LLP's Private Markets Group – the U.S. audit, tax and advisory firm – and the University Of Michigan's Ross School of Business offers CEOs access to an exclusive peer-to-peer Fellows Network focused on ongoing problem solving, development and mentorship in addition to the intensive program.
"We are thrilled that Larry Hurtado from Digital Defense is part of a select group of entrepreneurs selected to complete the 2019 QuantumShift program," said Brian Hughes, National Leader, KPMG LLP's Private Markets Group. "We welcome him into this exclusive fellowship of high-growth business leaders and believe the week-long program at the University of Michigan will have a long-lasting positive impact on the participating founders and CEOs, and the companies they lead."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
"The QuantumShift program recognizes the achievements of high-growth entrepreneurs who are at the top of their game, and helps them lay a groundwork for the future," said Stewart Thornhill, executive director of the Zell Lurie Institute at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. "We're looking forward to working with Larry and Digital Defense, and we are excited to see what they accomplish."
For more information on QuantumShift, visit www.quantumshiftus.com and follow conversations using #QuantumShiftUS on Twitter.
About KPMG LLP
KPMG LLP is the independent U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International's independent member firms have 207,000 professionals in 153 countries and territories. Learn more at www.kpmg.com/us.
About University of Michigan: Ross School of Business
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a vibrant and distinctive learning community grounded in the principle that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today's dynamic global economy. The Ross School of Business' mission is to develop leaders who make a positive difference in the world. Through thought and action, members of the Ross community drive change and innovation that improves business and society. Housed within Michigan Ross, the Samuel Zell & Robert H. Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies is a leading center for entrepreneurial thought leadership and engagement.
QuantumShift is a joint program between KPMG LLP's Private Markets Group and the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business that is rooted in sustained learning, networking and collaboration. Each year founders, owners and CEOs of private, U.S. companies are vetted through a nomination and application process reviewed by the Michigan Ross QuantumShift Admissions Committee. Candidates with an established revenue base, a strong record of revenue growth and a clear pathway for continued growth are eligible to participate in a week-long program to learn from distinguished Michigan Ross faculty members and a wealth of other talented professionals. Additionally, participants who complete the program gain access to an exclusive peer-to-peer Fellows Network focused on ongoing problem solving, development and mentorship.
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
About Digital Defense, Inc.
Serving clients across numerous industries, Digital Defense's innovative and leading-edge technology helps organizations safeguard sensitive data and eases the burdens associated with information security. Frontline.Cloud, the original Security SaaS platform, delivers unparalleled accuracy and efficiencies through multiple systems including Frontline Vulnerability Manager (Frontline VM™), Frontline Web Application Scanning (Frontline WAS™), Frontline Active Threat Sweep™ (Frontline ATS™) and Frontline Pen Test™, while SecurED®, the company's security awareness training, promotes employees' security-minded behavior. The Digital Defense Frontline suite of products, underpinned by patented technology and complemented with superior service and support, are highly-regarded by industry experts, as illustrated by the company's designation as 2018 Global Vulnerability Management Customer Value Leadership Award, #10 ranking in Black Book Market Research's list of Compliance & Risk Management Solutions, five-star review in SC Magazine, and inclusion in CRN' (https://www.crn.com/rankings-and-lists/msp2018-details.htm?c=434)s MSP 500.
Contact Digital Defense at 888-273-1412; visit www.digitaldefense.com, our blog, LinkedIn, or follow @Digital_Defense on Twitter.
MRB Public Relations (for Digital Defense, Inc.)
Digital Defense, Inc.
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019