Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 188
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Check Point and Cympire Execute Cyber Training Agreement
- AEB Brexit Tool Kit: Being ready for any scenario and moving forward with digitization
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- Update To Z5 Inventory App Drags Hospitals Out Of Count Sheet Dark Ages
- StreamText Becomes Privacy Shield Certified and GDPR Compliant
- What will you automate today? A practical guide for successful intelligent automation implementation
The selection process collected nominations from hundreds of software professionals gathering data on nominees including adequacy of security technology, level of customer support, knowledge of the latest cyber threats, CEO leadership effectiveness and CTO proficiency among other key attributes.
The SaaS Report noted, "The Vulnerability Management as a Service platform company has been protecting the networks of all sized businesses for nearly two decades. Its flagship vulnerability management as a service platform, Frontline Vulnerability Manager™, provides vulnerability scanning and penetration testing. Its patented technology is credited with eliminating nearly all the false positives that IT staff within an organization are forced to investigate, freeing them up to protect the network from real threats."
"Digital Defense has gained additional recognition and deepened its portfolio within the past several months. We have worked closely with industry leaders on joint technology integrations and offerings including McAfee, ForeScout, Cisco, and others to enable significant levels of security automation for our clients," said Larry Hurtado, president and CEO of Digital Defense, Inc. "Additionally, our recent launch of an agentless SaaS threat detection solution has positioned the company well for significant growth in 2019. Our patented scanning technology continues to separate us among a strong field of security assessment vendors. Our clients achieve unprecedented protection and value from excellent technology and service. Once onboard, they see how our vulnerability management, threat detection and environmental assessment services further simplify and shrink their attack surface."
More on eTradeWire News
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
To view the complete list, go to https://thesaasreport.com/top-25-cybersecurity-companies-of-2018/.
About Digital Defense
Serving clients across numerous industries, Digital Defense's innovative and leading-edge technology helps organizations safeguard sensitive data and eases the burdens associated with information security. Frontline.Cloud, the original Security SaaS platform, delivers unparalleled accuracy and efficiencies through multiple systems including Frontline Active Threat Sweep™ (Frontline ATS™), Frontline Vulnerability Manager (Frontline VM™), Frontline Web Application Scanning (Frontline WAS™) and Frontline Pen Test™, while SecurED®, the company's security awareness training, promotes employees' security-minded behavior. The Digital Defense Frontline suite of products, underpinned by patented technology and complemented with superior service and support, are highly-regarded by industry experts, as illustrated by the company's designation as #10 ranking in The Saas Report's Top 25 CyberSecurity Companies of 2018 (https://thesaasreport.com/top-25-cybersecurity-c...), recipient of Frost & Sullivan's 2018 Global Vulnerability Management Customer Value Leadership Award (https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-defense-inc-commended-by-frost--sullivan-for-its-cloud-based-vulnerability-management-system-frontline-vm-300742867.html), #10 ranking in Black Book Market Research's list of Compliance & Risk Management Solutions (https://blackbookmarketresearch.com/health-data-...), five-star review in SC Magazine (https://www.scmagazine.com/digital-defense-front...) and inclusion in CRN's 2018 MSP 500 (https://www.crn.com/news/managed-services/300099...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
- Enter To Win A Fully Restored 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2019 Corvette ZR1!
Contact Digital Defense at 888-273-1412; visit www.digitaldefense.com, our blog (https://www.digitaldefense.com/blog/), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/27671), or follow @Digital_Defense (https://twitter.com/Digital_Defense) on Twitter.
MRB Public Relations, Michael Becce
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino