Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- Syxsense Announces Broad Availability of over 100 prebuilt Threat Remediation Workflows
- Finalists announced for 2021 Infosec Inspire Awards, Recognizing Achievement in Security Awareness &
- NH Governor Chris Sununu Provides Introduction to Active Shooter Training for NH Houses of Worship
- Secret Intelligence Agency Emerges From Undercover After Forty Years
- PESA Crypto Module Achieves NIST FIPS 140-2 Certification for Secura IP Video Distribution System
- Keyfactor Named to the 2021 Inc. 5000
- Charlesbrook Protection Services, LLC, of Grand Rapids, MI Acquired by an Individual Investor!
- Cryptocurrency Hackers & Thieves Turning to Private, Anonymous, Untraceable Digital Safe Deposit Box
- Appknox Recognized as a Vendor in Gartner Hype Cycle for Application Security 2021
Headquartered in South Africa, with offices in the United Kingdom and Mauritius, Private Protocol offers data protection and IT security solutions that prevent data leakage and improve overall data security. The partnership will allow Private Protocol to expand its cybersecurity portfolio by offering and implementing Digital Defense's Frontline vulnerability management and threat assessment solutions (https://www.digitaldefense.com/solution-overview/), taking the company from a data and access security solutions provider to a complete IT security company with an expanded security product line. Partnering with Private Protocol allows Digital Defense to further expand its international reach into the UK and South Africa regions, helping companies of all sizes better protect their data and IT infrastructure from cyberattacks.
More on eTradeWire News
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
"We're excited to be a strategic partner of Private Protocol and assist in helping to expand their security offerings and deliver proof of value to their customers. This partnership also allows us to help more businesses in need of the fundamental building blocks of an effective cybersecurity program. A powerful, easy to use vulnerability management solution is key to raising the security maturity of any organization," said Mark Bell, managing director, Digital Defense.
The Digital Defense MSP Partner Program (https://www.digitaldefense.com/partners/channel-partners/), along with Digital Defense's cloud-native SaaS platform, Frontline.Cloud (https://www.digitaldefense.com/platform/), creates actionable opportunities for MSP, MSSP (managed security service providers) and MDR (managed detection and response) partners to help more clients in the rapidly growing cybersecurity market.
"Vulnerability management is a key component to a strong cyber security program and our new partnership with Digital Defense will provide us with access to powerful vulnerability management and threat assessment solutions that will further assist organizations with their cyber security strategies," said Sean Glansbeek, CEO, Private Protocol. "We're excited to be able to offer the Frontline.Cloud solution to our customers, and to benefit from both a partner and a solution that are easy to work with."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
For more information about Digital Defense's partner programs or to become a partner, visit: https://www.digitaldefense.com/partners/ (https://www.digitaldefense.com/partners/?pressr...).
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award