Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 619
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 553
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 548
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 467
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 449
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 419
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 401
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 387
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 367
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 299
Similar on eTradeWire
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- HDL makes prototype design simple and easy!
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- 303 NETWORKS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- Versasec's Unveils vSEC:CMS S-Series 5.7; Enables User Management of WHfB Credentials
- How can property managers benefit from 2020's rental growth in Ontario?
- Why is on-demand mobile app development the need of the moment?
- AllianceTek is Proud to be a Top Development Partner
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
Advocate Aurora Health has implemented the Digisonics OB PACS and Structured Reporting System at a new facility, Southwest Obstetrics and Gynecology. An automated workflow with measurements autopopulating into the Digisonics structured OB report from the facility's GE ultrasound machines, eliminates redundant data entry, saves time and prevents entry errors that can compromise the quality of patient care. Combined with high performance image review and comprehensive fetal growth package into a single system, the Digisonics system facilitates fast turnaround of Advocate Health's OB ultrasound reports.
University of Utah will expand use of Digisonics to a new facility, Sugar House Health Center. Users at the new facility will benefit from the same efficient workflow, standardizing the quality of patient care across all University of Utah facilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Is Too Much Change Changing You? Northeast Ohio Coach/Consultant shares Keys for Change Resilience
- Idoneus Announces Appointment of Senior Advisor, Global Acquisitions
- AmuZeum Signs with Melodic Revolution Records
- Book 2 in Memoir Series Focuses on Dissociative Identity Disorder and Faith from an Alters Viewpoint
- Walkee Paws Launches a Super-Cute Raincoat that will Keep Dogs Dry on the Wettest Days!
Oregon Health and Science University has deployed the Digisonics OB Ultrasound Structured Reporting System to additional users with added full remote reading capabilities, enabling them to stay connected to their OB ultrasound studies while at home, out of the office or at another facility.
About Digisonics, Inc.
Digisonics provides top-rated clinical image management and structured reporting systems for cardiovascular (CVIS), radiology, and obstetrics & gynecology. Digisonics structured reporting solutions combine high performance image review workstations, a powerful PACS image archive, an integrated clinical database, comprehensive analysis capabilities and highly configurable reporting for multiple modalities. Key applications are complemented with interfaces to information systems and 3rd party vendors, providing facilities with a seamless, efficient clinical workflow. To learn more, please visit www.digisonics.com
- DPR Group Promotes Greasezilla as a Transformative Product in the Clean Technology Sector
- SBH Real Estate Group Acquires Vacant Retail Building in Burbank, CA for $3.65 Million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum to Debut New Surf Exhibit Feb.7, 2020
- You Can Get A FREE College Education
- Travelers Haven Achieves Industry Leading Corporate Housing Provider Accreditation
- Acupuncture for weight loss is not just another diet fad!
- Terminally-Ill North Carolina Man and Chihuahua Reunited with Friend Thanks to Dream Foundation
- Mamba Mentality Leads To Free Education
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Hayabusa brings new Marvel Hero Elite™ line to the Jiu Jitsu universe
- Regent Surgical Health Adds Business Development VP
- Watkins Insurance Group Names Two New Shareholders
- 2020 Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee Home Show Opens Friday, February 7 at the Fairgrounds Nashville
- Resort-style Living At Tracy Hills
- Teen Soul Artist Breaks on to Billboard's Dance Club Song Chart
- RCG Richardson Consulting Group announces Partnership with More Health Solutions
- Chelsea Building Products Hires Daniel Franklin, Product Manager
- Self care ain't selfish! Cheryl Lacey Donovan begins the RestoreHer Movement
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage On Prime Meridian Resources Corp. (PMR)
- SQUAN Announces Internal Executive Reorganization