Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- P3iD Technologies to sponsor Capture 2019 and demonstrate secure scan to cloud solutions
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- Stave Adds New Functionality to Cybersecurity Manager in Version 3.6 Release
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Everok taps Chain.io to power digital innovation throughout its global freight forwarding network
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center Expands Digisonics Solution for Radiology Reporting
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- The U.S. Air Force Awards the DiSTI Corporation a Phase II SBIR Contract
Advocate Aurora Health has implemented the Digisonics OB PACS and Structured Reporting System at a new facility, Southwest Obstetrics and Gynecology. An automated workflow with measurements autopopulating into the Digisonics structured OB report from the facility's GE ultrasound machines, eliminates redundant data entry, saves time and prevents entry errors that can compromise the quality of patient care. Combined with high performance image review and comprehensive fetal growth package into a single system, the Digisonics system facilitates fast turnaround of Advocate Health's OB ultrasound reports.
University of Utah will expand use of Digisonics to a new facility, Sugar House Health Center. Users at the new facility will benefit from the same efficient workflow, standardizing the quality of patient care across all University of Utah facilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Key Reasons to Attend SMi's 2019 Biosimilars Conference
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
Oregon Health and Science University has deployed the Digisonics OB Ultrasound Structured Reporting System to additional users with added full remote reading capabilities, enabling them to stay connected to their OB ultrasound studies while at home, out of the office or at another facility.
About Digisonics, Inc.
Digisonics provides top-rated clinical image management and structured reporting systems for cardiovascular (CVIS), radiology, and obstetrics & gynecology. Digisonics structured reporting solutions combine high performance image review workstations, a powerful PACS image archive, an integrated clinical database, comprehensive analysis capabilities and highly configurable reporting for multiple modalities. Key applications are complemented with interfaces to information systems and 3rd party vendors, providing facilities with a seamless, efficient clinical workflow. To learn more, please visit www.digisonics.com
- SKY Telecom Launches New Business Continuity Disaster Restoration Service
- Carriage Trade Public Relations Announces August Open for Business®: Does Your Pitch Pass the Test?
- Brandon Herbst Honored With Notable Invitation
- Queen West Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Celebrates One Year of Receiving Text Messages
- Ben Kunes Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Darin Buford Named Director for Northwestern Mutual – Chicago
- How Employers Can Encourage Healthy Eating At Work
- Amazing 81 Year Old Woman saves 800 dogs in 7 years!
- ONE STOP Taxes Introduces the OST LIVE Conference for Entrepreneuers with Celebrity Hosts
- DAYTON, OH Resident's New Book, "The Way To Greatness" Launches Friday, September 6th
- History Lecture: Milwaukee's Catholic Character Imported from Germany with Love
- Allyson Bates, N.P. Joins OGA Women's Health Clinics
- Lowcountry Ortho's Black and Blue Athletic Clinics Have Started for 2019 Fall Sports Season
- FindBullionPrices.com Tracks Online Dealer Prices for American Silver Eagle Coins
- Visionary Author Dives Deep into the Underworld
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con