Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 348
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 311
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 192
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 176
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 175
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 158
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 114
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- RTC Enters Contract For Sale of 250 Electric Motorcycles
- Symptoms of a clogged Diesel Particulate Filter how to extend it's operating life .– ECOFuelMax
- Learn strategies to improve your fleet operations at Fleet Technical Congress in Indianapolis
- Fleet Technical Congress at WTS19 offers strategies and insights for sustaining fleets
- Luther Brookdale Honda of the Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $10,000 to Local School
- Last Chance To Enter To Win A 1965 Restomod Sting Ray Plus A 2018 Lingenfelter Corvette Grand Sport!
- Gary Rome Kia Donate to Toys for Joy
- AmerAsia Report Publishes "HUAWEI, SU BIN and CANADIAN DÉJÀ VU … Chasing Bliss not Abyss"
- 1969 Mustang 4-Speed Manual Shifter Lever Handle
- Corvettes, Corvette Vendors, Corvette Guests are Planned for Winter AutoFest
This is the first place you go if you are an Uber driver looking to have questions answered. The Help Portal lets both drivers and passengers ask basic questions, get tips, payments, and the like. The Help Portal for Lyft is similar in nature, although structured a little differently.
This is one that you should be familiar with but is often overlooked. The app itself can answer many of your questions right away. So, try the app first before delving any deeper into the system.
Social Media Sites
Both Uber and Lyft have social media accounts, such as Facebook, that is quite helpful if you need general questions answered. That's because the sites may have fellow Uber or Lyft members that know the answer, so you can find out relatively quickly.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fitness Expert/Actor/Author Jasson Finney on CBS2 Teaching Children How To Lead A Healthy Lifestyle
- Garyk Lee Style TV Teaser Episodes 4 & 5 Introducing Fashiona
- Findability Sciences launches FP Reply™, a new AI service to manage high volumes of inbound emails
- Continuing his article series on legal assistants, William B. Blanchard reviews training issues
- Bk2Bk Inc. Announces PillMap, Your Daily Guide
- Godfrey Muwonge, immigration lawyer, now offers Flexible Billing Plans for New Clients
- Superhero Themed Event Shares Author's Journey
These are website that offer general information about Uber or Lyft for your area. This may be the best way to have questions answered that are deal with your location. You can find them using Google and typing the query "local Uber partner site" or "local Lyft partner site". Adding the city would be helpful as well.
Talk to a Person
If you need to contact a human being that is with Uber or Lyft, you'll need to start with the messaging system which replaced their respective emails. Keep in mind that there is no phone support from either Uber or Lyft at this time. However, Uber does have local offices in many of the larger cities, so you might be able to find the address through Google and visit them personally.
For Non-Emergencies that Need Swift Action
If a passenger leaves something important behind in your vehicle, Uber has a number for you to call, 1-800-353-UBER. For Lyft, 1-855-865-9553. This line is not normally used, but only for situations that are not emergencies, but do require swift action on their part.
For Life-Threatening Emergencies, use 911
Both Uber and Lyft stress for drivers that are involved in accidents or situations that require swift attention from the police, fire department, or an ambulance that they call 911 immediately. 911 is there to keep you safe when things go wrong of this nature.
More on eTradeWire News
- Real estate attorney William B. Blanchard publishes article series on paralegals
- Introducing the little countdown iOS App: helping travelers get to the gate on time
- 1000 Food Baskets Distributed to Families In Our Local Community
- Angela Carlson N.D Brings Spirit of Sustainability to Naturopathic Medicine
- Apple Iphone Users First To Get New Revolutionary AR App
- AltMBA Reading List - Seth Godin's AltMBA Program
- Nature Article Highlights AlbuVoid™ in Autophagy and Cancer Study
Whether driving your own vehicle or using TLC car for rent (https://www.friendlytlc.com/driver/apply-now/) - https://www.friendlytlc.com/driver/apply-now, being able to contact Uber or Lyft when needed is a vital part of your service. Plus, you can take care of your vehicle or TLC car rental (https://www.friendlytlc.com/) - https://www.friendlytlc.com using other means when necessary.
- LeakTronics Helps Australian Residents Facing Concealed Water Leakage Concession Policies
- BME Successfully Launched The 1st African-American Live TV Streaming Service In The United States
- This Brand Wants to Replace Your Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for Free
- Dustin Ferguson, Award-Winning Filmmaker, Releases First CD Titled CALIFORNIA BITCHES
- Women Choose Wealth Announces Its New Program: Mind Over Money Makeover
- Anchorage Dentist Offers Extended Hours, Same Day Dental, and Emergency Appointments for All Alaskans
- "Nice" is Now the "New Normal," Declares Author
- Cavallo Names Horse Trainer Emma Massingale as Global Ambassador
- Holabird Western Americana Collections' wild eclectic auction, Dec. 5-9, featured 3,500 diverse lots
- More than Sporting Goods; Play It Again Sports Announces Maintenance Services
- ERA Triangle Real Estate Group Welcomes NC Real Estate Broker, Billy Yeargin
- After recently legalizing marijuana, Canadian MPs have their radar set on sports betting, Says PayPerHead.com
- Salmon Box setting up an online platform for wild salmon distribution nationwide
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Your Safety Department, Llc Announces Spirometry Testing Services
- Dubuque Senior High School String Quartet to join the pros
- Imagine Wellness Spa adds innovative beauty-enhancing technology
- Wizard World Teams With Team Happy Foundation On Comic Book Program In NOLA
- Cape Coral Community Foundation announces 2019 Power Players Professional Advisor Award winners
- Finalists Named for Beaufort International Film Festival 2019