Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 224
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 155
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 113
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Niagara Church Abuse Activist To Protest Three Catholic Locations In Toronto Thursday
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- National Pit Bull Victim Awareness Day
- Dear Mr. Trump: I'm Sorry (Opinion)
- Can Teaching Optimism Combat The Pandemics & Improve Voter Turnout?
- American Mensa Celebrates Its Diamond Jubilee
- Sex Lies and DNA what has White America produced?
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
Featuring Harold Holzer, one of the country's leading Lincoln historians and the winner of the 2015 Gilder-Lehrman Lincoln Prize, "Did Black Lives Matter: Re-Electing Lincoln" focuses on the dramatic presidential re-election campaign of 1864, political sacrifices surrounding the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation as well as the root of reluctance by modern African-Americans in accepting Lincoln as an emancipator. The film examines such controversially relevant issues as the war against Confederacy, Lincoln's record on slavery and religious freedom, his violation of the Constitution, journalist arrests, the suspension of habeas corpus and the abuse of the federal power.
More on eTradeWire News
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
"The 1864 Presidential campaign was both a racist campaign against Lincoln and a campaign on civil liberties. One of the most famous images of the campaign was a picture of Lincoln as a black man wearing a crown and the title of it was Abraham Africanus the First, which was supposed to indicate that not only he was unacceptably sympathetic to the people of color but that he was also a tyrant" Harold Holzer.
This visionary film connects past and present in a hauntingly memorable way and sheds new light on processes that formed and continue to form the American identity.
Watch the trailer and rent or purchase the film at www.DidBlackLivesMatter.com
Rough Road Ventures
- Is Physical Therapy Covered Under Health Insurance?
- ERN VIP Getaways announces new resale metrics
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Heritage at Middletown to host hard hat tour!
- Groundbreaking automated lead generation, voicemail software now works with landlines
- Construction Company Advises Caution with DIY Projects
- Characteristics of Effective ABA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida nets $38,000 at RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament
- More Than Paper Adds New Raised Foil Holiday Greeting Cards to Website
- Concertex Provides Comfort with Plume
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Limits Increase By Up To $420
- Paul Rusesabagina seizes the East African Court with complaint against Rwanda
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures