Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 124
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Hosts Can Be Sued As COVID Superspreaders
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Will Help You Settle Your Case
- Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates Ranked In U.S. News And Best Lawyers 2021 "Best Law Firms" List
- SW Partner Steffi Hafen Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's Business Women of the Year Awards 2020
"Exporters and importers alike are facing an increasingly complex trade environment characterized by higher tariffs, trade restrictions, and greater enforcement," said Diaz Trade Law's founding attorney, Jennifer Diaz. "Diaz Trade Law helps clients across the country and around the world overcome these challenges. Sharath's experience and skillset makes him a great addition to the team."
Sharath Patil has five years of experience in international trade law and policy, including in areas such as Section 232 steel and aluminum exclusions, USMCA, the Trade Adjustment Assistance program, Section 301 China tariffs, antidumping and countervailing duty investigations, U.S.-EU agricultural trade, export promotion, and trade data analytics. Sharath's experiences include positions with the U.S. Court of International Trade, the U.S. International Trade Commission, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. Consulate General Guadalajara, and the Delegation of the European Union to the United States, as well as positions with a trade law firm, a public interest firm, and a federal contractor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
Sharath holds a J.D. from the University of Oregon School of Law and a B.S. in Supply Chain Management from Arizona State University. Sharath is based in Washington, DC and can be contacted at Sharath@DiazTradeLaw.com. For more on Sharath and meet the DTL team, visit https://diaztradelaw.com/meet-the-team/.
Diaz Trade Law provides a full range of legal services on customs and international trade matters. For more information, visit DiazTradeLaw.com.
- How to reduce busy calendaring work to 1 minute per day
- NJ MED launches its six-annual National High School Graduation Pledge Campaign
- Unique and Uplifting Pet-Inspired Subscription Box from Dog Mom Lifestyles
- Mind Shift 2020, New Book by Joshua S. Kangley, Provides Inspiration
- Identity: The Podcast A Christian's Identity Feat. Pastor Taylor
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony Offers Three Move-in Ready Homes
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Channel.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential