Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Sackman Enterprises to lead Keansburg Waterfront Redevelopment District
- Kentucky Housing Market Steadies
- Paula Wehlage Joins the Brewer Team at RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Realtor Wendy Kesslak Earns Luxury Home Marketing Certification
- Q3 2021 | Houston Office Market Report
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- TruAmerica Multifamily Acquires 226-Unit Apartment Community in Chattanooga, TN
- New to Connecticut! Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Bledsoe International Applies Lanco Products to Provide Waterproof Roof Restoration Systems
The CCRA is governed by a 16-member Board of Directors including an Executive Committee of 4: President, President Elect, Treasurer and Secretary. All directors must apply and be interviewed by the Nominating Committee who then present their recommendations to the general membership for approval. The Treasurer works closely with the Executive Staff to monitor the financial health of the organization and make recommendations to the Board regarding the budget and management of funds. The Treasurer reports to the Board monthly where recommendations are considered.
"I have been an "at large" director for the past three years and have enjoyed serving this exceptional organization. To be asked to continue as a member of the Board and to serve as Treasurer is an honor. The CCRA is an impressive professional organization. What we offer our members, our dedication to preserving property rights and our promotion of professionalism and integrity have a significant positive impact on the industry. I am proud to be a part of it," commented Bunnell.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Chartered on July 28, 1913, the CCRA has provided the Midlands with professional real estate service for 100 years. Their mission is to be the organization in the Midlands that represents the standard for the real estate sales professional through the organization's Code of Ethics, educational offerings, information systems and involvement in local government issues.
About ERA Wilder Realty
Founded in 1995, ERA Wilder Realty is one of the largest real estate companies serving the state of South Carolina. ERA is known for its innovative momentum and providing their agents with tech-savvy tools and the most up-to- date knowledge of today's real estate market, allowing them to serve their clients in the best possible way. Visit www.erawilderrealty.com to get in touch with an agent that will make your buying or selling experience a smooth and enjoyable process.
VP of Operations & Relocation
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt