Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5441
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 166
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 109
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Learn More About Toronto Botox Injection
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Jessica Rodriguez Bunevacz Wins Telly Award for Best Scripted Webseries
- Younger Looking Skin; Medispa Results at Home in Minutes a Day
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Great Memory And Beautiful Skin — What Do They Have In Common?
- Trinity Tiara is Crowned Miss West Los Angeles Teen USA, Miss Universe
- Danielle Placenti, an Experienced Stylist from North Andover, Joins the Salon Invi Team
The competition celebrates the quality, added value, shelf presence, security, and brand recognition that specialty finishing processes lend to the printed sheet.
Diamond won Gold Leaf and Silver Leaf awards in the "Best Use of Cold Foiling (Carton or Label)" and "Best Use of Holographic Foil" categories, respectively, for Procter & Gamble's Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional White packaging.
The trapezoidal folding cartons were converted utilizing Clearwater Candesce® SBS paperboard, cold foiled, and offset printed with seven color inks, in-line with UV matte and UV gloss spot coating.
Overprinting transparent inks over a custom "Pillars of Light" holographic cold foil creates shimmering, colorful metallic effects that catch the eye and invite closer inspection. Embossed accents (logo, white strip) add dimension and provide an upscale appearance unique to personal care products.
Diamond won Gold Leaf and Silver Leaf awards in the "Best Use of Cold Foiling (Self Promotion)" and "Best Use of Foil and Embossing (Self Promotion)" categories, respectively, for its 2019 corporate calendar, a popular promotional item given to customers and suppliers.
The "Making Waves" calendar, which was conceptualized, planned, and produced by the entire Diamond team, originates from a beautiful, hand-drawn pencil drawing. The calendar features Extended Color Gamut (ECG) seven-color process printing, cold foiling, UV gloss spot coating, DiamondGlitter and DiamondReticulate specialty coatings, multi-level embossing, debossing, intricate die cutting, and NFC tagging.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
The header and backers were converted utilizing Clearwater Candesce® SBS paperboard, cold foiled, and offset printed with Extended Color Gamut (ECG) seven-color process and PMS 541 inks, DiamondGlitter and DiamondReticulate specialty coatings, aqueous satin coating, and UV gloss coating. The use of seven high-fidelity colors increased the color range and improved transitions between colors.
The header features dramatic multi-level embossed waves splashing against a tropical beach. The waves were enhanced with DiamondGlitter specialty coating, creating stunning shimmering and tactile effects that promote user interaction. The sunset was cold foiled and embossed, including each of the geometric color patterns, within the yellow rays, and around the entire outline. The palm trees were multi-level embossed and enhanced with DiamondReticulate specialty coating, which added a subtle texture to the tree trunks.
The two middle backers feature multi-level embossed fish and seaweed, set against a debossed water pattern.
The bottom backer features several enhancements, including a multi-level embossed fish and seaweed, debossed water pattern, cold foiled and embossed "Diamond Packaging", and an NFC smart tag located in the bottom center.
Users can simply touch or tap their smartphone at the bottom of the calendar for exclusive content, and touch again for additional content. The first touch takes users to "The Making of" video, where they can take a sneak peek behind the scenes during the design and production of the calendar. Subsequent touches take users to a landing page describing the decorative processes used in the production of the calendar (with an offer to receive a free sample kit), Diamond's Instagram page, and website, respectively.
Diamond won a Silver Leaf award in the "Best Use of Foil and Embossing – Folding Carton (Technical Difficulty)" category for Inter Parfums' Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid packaging.
The folding cartons were converted utilizing FSC-certified Iggesund Invercote G paperboard and offset printed with seven PMS and custom color inks, in-line with Diamondtouch and UV gloss spot coating.
More on eTradeWire News
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
The overall DiamondTouch soft touch coating adds an appealing tactile quality that promotes consumer interaction. The UV gloss spot coating is tightly registered to the embossed accents and provides a striking contrast to the overall matte finish surrounding it.
Overprinting transparent champagne rose gold ink over cold foil creates shimmering metallic effects on the panels and perimeter of the carton. The custom turquoise ombré design seamlessly blends from dark to light, creating a luxurious gradient background for the gloss and embossed accents.
Multi-level embossing (mermaid, shells, seahorses, starfish, plants) add dimension and contribute to a unique visual and tactile presentation.
Diamond won a Silver Leaf award in the "Best Use of Cold Foiling (Carton or Label)" category for Iovate's Hydroxycut Organic packaging.
The folding cartons were converted utilizing WestRock ReNew100™ Angel WCCN recycled paperboard, cold foiled, and offset printed with four color process, two PMS, and opaque white inks, with UV matte and UV gloss spot coating.
Overprinting transparent gold ink over cold foil creates shimmering metallic effects on the logo, medallions, and text.
Diamond won a Bronze Leaf award in the "Best Use of Foil and Embossing – Folding Carton (Creative Design)" category for Parlux Fragrances' Tommy Bahama Island Life packaging.
The folding cartons were converted utilizing Clearwater Candesce® SBS paperboard, and offset printed (on the back side of the board) with four color process and brown inks, in-line with UV matte coating. Printing on the back side of SBS combined with an overall matte UV coating creates a striking contrast to the gloss of the gold foil.
The graphic design incorporates soft gradients and an overall pattern that simulates rattan. Inside printing reprises the familiar swordfish logo.
All of Diamond's winning entries were designed utilizing recyclable or recycled paperboards, and manufactured using 100% clean, renewable wind energy, in a Zero Waste to Landfill (ZWL) facility.
About Diamond Packaging:
Founded in 1911, Diamond Packaging is a WBENC-certified woman-owned business specializing in innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. For more information visit www.diamondpackaging.com.
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies
- Garden Guru Co: Enhance the Appearance of Your Garden with Lovely Decorative Pieces