Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 135
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Results from Annual Holiday Food Drives
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Safe Shelter Presents November 25 Virtual Fundraiser with Fabulous Equinox Orchestra
"We recognize that organizations' need for PPE remains ongoing, and we're honored to leverage our long-standing relationship with Matthew 25 to provide much-needed supplies," said Fernando Aguirre, Vice Chairman of DHS. "We are proud to continue to do our part to support front-line workers and the community amid the COVID-19 pandemic because nothing is more important to a business than the health and safety of its employees and customers.'"
In April, DHS and Goodwill Industries partnered to provide multi-pronged support to front-line workers, including personal protective equipment (PPE), first aid, safety and hygiene supplies. DHS will continue to provide Goodwill with essential first aid and safety supplies for distribution to partners locally and across the U.S. as Goodwill continues and expands their COVID-19 response.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
"We're grateful for DHS' continued support to provide the most effective disaster response possible," said Goodwill CEO, John Matthews. "These critical supplies will help us meet healthcare and other health service providers' immediate need for protective products."
DHS and Goodwill began partnering to care for the poorest of the poor and disaster victims in 1998. To date, DHS has donated over 17 million pounds of products including clothing, sewing machines, fabric, linens, soap, medicine, first aid supplies, household items, personal care items, food, school and medical supplies and building materials to Goodwill Industries.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, DHS has remained committed to providing necessary products and services to businesses to ensure they are READY™ to operate in this challenging environment.
DHS is a high-stakes advocacy, public strategy, and global public relations and communications firm. Our strategic insights and innovative programming build and sustain strong corporate and brand reputations. We provide our clients with counsel and program development across the spectrum of public relations, public affairs, reputation and crisis management, digital strategy, advertising and other communications services. Our clients are companies, industry associations, nonprofit organizations, professional services firms, and other large organizations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
We began as a unique grassroots and lobbying firm with customized services for an elite group of clients. Our work applies equally to regulatory issues as well as legislative ones, and we manage issues for our clients at the local, state, federal, and international levels of government.
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Network.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication