Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- Emerging dance music artist Tyler Garrett just dropped his third EP in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Music That Speaks On World Sadness
- Lyricist AC The Entity Releases Greatness Displayed EP
- Matt Boone Signs With Cavalla Records
- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero
- Clarence Spady Band Unveils New Branding
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
"You Can Bet That" by D'Hawk is about how people are living in under the political realm that has not been in the best interest of society. People are using guns to ignite violate actions as opposed to resolving issues without weapons. These gruesome attacks are affecting urban communities. The urban residents are showing a lack of concern for their neighbors knowingly which in the process helps the police use cruel measures amongst gentrifications.
"D'Hawk is spitting some super-fast and raw flows on this new song I heard! Check his music out," said Poegosi KnightFallen.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
The forthcoming debut single, "You Can Bet That" by D'Hawk is from his album, "Underdawg" which will be releasing soon through DHawkEnt/iMG Recordings and Universal. His album is a combination of songs spanning over a few years. He has predicted many issues the world is currently facing, and every song has a different message. D'Hawk recently released a single, "If You Down ft. Bizzy" that will be on forthcoming compilations and on his EP, "If You Down."
Lester Lindsay aka D'Hawk was born and raised in Minneapolis, MN. During his younger years, he moved around a lot and living in poverty, however, he did not let his living environment hold him back. At a younger age, he grew as a stronger individual and appreciated where he was raised and what he did not have growing up. At the age of 9 years old, D'Hawk started rapping & freestyling, but did not begin writing until he was 13 years old. His late brother made a great impact on his life and influenced him in positive ways. He became serious with pursuing his music with battle rapping, which led him to label meetings and meeting Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony for the first time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
Follow D' Hawk:
iMG Recordings & Distribution is a cutting-edge artistic development and distribution company. We provide our handpicked artists with holistic and forward-thinking management services, as well as industry-leading approaches to branding, promotion, and distribution. www.imgrecordings.com.
Tishawn Marie Brooks, Publicist
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program