Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1023
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 297
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Transparent LCD Displays Frequently Asked Questions from CDS
- GEAR up for the Holidays with a COOLBEE Sale
- Revolutionary FADES Auto-Darkening Eyewear Set to Debut at CES 2019
- Resource Development Associates, In Partnership With EPTAC, Increases Training Programs
- Having a record retention schedule is sound business practice
- AZPEN INNOVATION Debuts Qi Wireless Charging Station With The Google Assistant
- Dealer eProcess Now Enrolled in the General Motors Digital Advertising Program
SNELLVILE, GA; NOVEMBER 30th, 2018– YouTube reviewer, "Tool Box Buzz" names the DeWalt DXFR300 Rechargeable 2-way radio "a must" for job sites. The heavy-duty walkie-talkie was taken on a 70,000 square foot commercial job site for experimentation, and it passed with flying colors.
According to Rob Robillard, founder of "Tool Box Buzz," they tested the walkie for ease of use, range, audio quality, ergonomics, functionality, runtime and sufficient volume.
"We used the radios for two weeks and were surprised at how well they worked.All of the team agreed that the audio quality is very good to excellent," says Robillard.
In Robillard's YouTube video, subscribed to by over 77,000 followers, he showcased the DeWalt, offering insider feedback for business owner would.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
"The radios have a 22-channel range; the channels are preset with privacy codes to minimize unwanted interference from others. We did not experience interference in our testing. I can see these radios having a permanent home with our team, as well as useful in all types of business and tasks. Well done, Dewalt."
Robillard also highlights the following features:
· UHF/FM: Ultra-clear long-distance reception (range varies on terrain).
· Roger Beep Tone: Confirmation tone indicates the completion of the user's transmission, and signals others it is clear to talk.
· Key Lock: When activated, provides keypad security eliminating accidental channel changes.
· Power Saver: A unique circuit extends the life of your batteries. If there are no transmissions within 10 seconds, the unit automatically switches to battery save mode.
· Auto Squelch: Automatically shuts off weak transmissions or unwanted noise due to terrain constraints.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
· LCD Display: Easy to view display provides the radio's status at a glance.
· Speaker/Microphone/Jack: Allows use of wall charger or earphone speaker/microphones (not included) for 'hands-free' operation.
· Runtime hours based on (90% Standby / 5% Talk / 5% Listen).
To view the full review, click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxiMgQLu8Y&feature=youtu.be)
DeWalt DXFRS300 MSRP: $129
Power source: cordless
Weight: .48 oz
DEWALT® designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions.
Melanie Hemsey, Mel@altistec.com
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School