Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 529
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 524
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 440
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 242
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 214
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 192
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 162
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 125
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Orchestry & Dapt Announce Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
- 2021 ITAD Benchmarking Report shows 27.4% increase in average values for retired IT assets
- GRIFFIN Solutions Group Announces New CEO
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- DBConvert Studio 2.0 released. Database migration and synchronization
- THine names new worldwide Director of Sales for embedded camera and video transmission technologies
- Morningstar names Quantified STF Fund top-performing tactical-allocation fund in 2020
"We're proud to welcome DB to USHSR," said President Andy Kunz. "DB has proven to be one of the world's leading high speed rail operators, and has decades of experience with providing world-class service. We welcome DB's expertise and participation in the US high speed rail market, especially now that it's about to take off."
More on eTradeWire News
- Emory Neurophysiologic Institute To Release Documentary And Book
- Enigma Norteño releases new single "El Flaquito"
- A Pitch Above for Black Businesses
- TVS Hollywood History Network.Com Adds Military, NASA Programming to WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
DB is the German national railway company, headquartered in Berlin, that runs both passenger and freight trains. DB is the second-largest transport company in the world, (after the German postal and logistics company Deutsche Post / DHL), and is the largest railway operator and infrastructure owner in Europe. DB was the largest railway company in the world by revenue in 2015, and carries about two billion passengers annually. With both their trains and bus operations, DB transport companies carried around 4.4 billion passengers in 2016. In 2016 DB logistics companies transported 277 million tons of goods in rail freight transport.
DB is most famous for operating the high speed ICE (Intercity-Express) service for long-distance train services between major cities and regions including Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, and more. ICE trains cross European borders to the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, and Austria.
More on eTradeWire News
- e Méridien Dania Beach Reopens Popular La Biblioteca de Tequila
- Working From Home - The New Normal
- Westmount Realty Capital Announces Sale of 289,491-Square-Foot FedEx Building in Key Ohio Location
- Stacey Ruth Releases New Self-Help Book – Own Your Own Shift
- Coaches For Action Announces Its First Partnership And Success In Achieving Its Mission To Bring Awareness To Social Justice Issues
Most recently, DB was awarded the 'early operator' contract for the California High Speed Rail system, and has been working closely with the California High Speed Rail Authority on the operational details of a high speed rail system and stations.
The mission of the US High Speed Rail Association is to build widespread public, business and political support for a major investment in a national high-speed rail network. Deutsche Bahn has the expertise and backing to assist the mission of bringing 21st century transportation to America. With multiple high speed rail projects under construction in America and more set to start this year, high speed rail's time has finally come in America!
Visit the US High Speed Rail Association for membership information.
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner
- LEGEND Recordings Announce Multi-Year Extension with INgrooves Music Group
- 5 Signs Your Commercial Building Needs A Remodel
- Play Big Zone is an indoor play space and Arcades in Marlboro NJ
- New video aims to unmask domestic abuse as violence against women skyrockets during the pandemic
- ICI Homes, David Weekley Homes and Skinner Family Celebrate Seven Pines Groundbreaking
- Police Officers Association of Connecticut Elects Statewide Officers & Board Leadership
- Activated Health & Wellness Expanding Services in Gilbert, Arizona
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- President:-Elect Joe Biden & Vice President:-Kamala Harris to be honored at virtual concert
- Codeless Platforms Releases SAP Business One Tool Pack v3.12
- BREXIT starts with a new UK Fintech launch
- Registration Opens for SMi's 5th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference
- Registration Opens for SMi's 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Virtual Conference
- UK Car Discount Speeds Towards 600 TrustPilot Reviews with Excellent Overall Rating
- Partnership enables Nigerian farming communities to take stake in international trading structures
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Ever: The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration of Pres:- Elect Joe Biden & VP:- Elect Kamala Harris
- Epigen (Human, Recombinant, Highly Pure)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (Human)
- Pres:- Elect Joe Biden and Vice Pres:- Elect Kamala Harris to be honored and the public is invited!