Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Winterfest coming to Fort Myers Brewing Company Dec. 28
- Media Alert: Councilmember Maria D. Quiñones-Sánchez and UAC President Sharmain Matlock-Turner
- Esports Pitch Fest is coming to Garden Grove, CA In 2020
- VIP Internet Radio's Neil Haley Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary In Radio With Promo Contest
- Kwanzaa Proclamation by City of Pomona
- Shell Point's Fine and Performing Arts Series welcomes 'Sail On: The Beach Boys Tribute'
- Earn to Learn FL announces BNY Mellon Wealth Management as key sponsor for Mentors of IMPACT gala
- MC Companies Continues to be an Industry Leader by Donating $100,000 to 2019 Autism Speaks Walk in Partnership with SARRC
- How To Get Your Dog Into the Holiday Spirit, from the Rotary Santa Run
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to advancing research for improved dystonia treatments and ultimately a cure, promoting awareness, and supporting the well-being of affected individuals and families.
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
WHAT: The 3rd Annual Indy Hunt for a Cure for Dystonia is a scavenger hunt to promote greater awareness and raise funds for medical research. Participants compete for points by answering trivia questions, completing tasks, and collecting items. All ages welcome. Registration is $20 for adults/$15 for children, $60 for family of 4, includes t-shirt. Proceeds benefit the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation.
Dystonia is characterized by extreme, involuntary muscle contractions that result in twisting, repetitive muscle movements as well as sustained, abnormal postures of the body and limbs. There are many types of dystonia that impact people of all ages and backgrounds.
WHEN: Sunday, September 29, 2019. Check in at 1:00 PM. Scavenger Hunt begins at 2:00 PM. Winners announced at 4:00 PM.
WHERE: Garfield Park, 2345 Pagoda Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46203
MEDIA: For more information visit: https://www.dystonia-foundation.org/hunt-indy
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Children's Choir to Sing In Memory of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- Welcome Michelle Moehring to the Wisco Hotel Group
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- Columbia University Launches Dual Degree Program with Tel Aviv University
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- Award-Winning Local Pizzeria Cultivates Growth With Unique Marketing Solutions
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- First Choice Neurology BAN2401 Study to Assess New Alzheimer's Treatment
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina