Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 552
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 455
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 256
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 229
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 208
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 177
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 142
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 140
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 139
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mitchell Metal Products Signs on with Capital ePay Payment Gateway
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- MAAT Gets Rad With FiDef Process
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- ReFocus AI Announces Open Beta San
- Codeless Platforms Releases SAP Business One Tool Pack v3.12
- DBConvert Studio 2.0 released. Database migration and synchronization
- CIMdata Announces 2021 PLM Market & Industry Forum Series
A key requirement for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and digital technology overall, is the ability to work with virtual products, samples, and digital approvals. DeSL's new technology is so powerful it can stream multiple 3D models simultaneously to enable users to have side-by-side visualization of virtual products and provide a rich and compelling interactive experience.
In addition to creating DeSL's innovative 3D tech packs, the tool will enable users to,
· Quickly prototype product changes such as different colors and materials.
· Present compelling 3D collections to prospective customers over the internet and take sales orders and feedback.
· Perform product approvals/rejections with the ability to annotate models and relay to vendors in real-time.
· Host real-time, interactive product reviews with multiple users from all over the globe simultaneously.
More on eTradeWire News
- Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction Novel - The Desert Flowers - Rose
- Former Daymond John partner opens movie-themed smoothie shop in South Jersey
- More O2 to Slash COVID Deaths in Poor Countries
- IHT Celebrates 10th Anniversary as Top-Selling Education Heart Rate Monitor
- Awesome Kitchen Supplies: Top Quality Kitchen Supplies For Chefs
· Drag and drop 3D product models to quickly create lines and collections.
The 3D platform is an integral part of DeSL's overall digital platform and extends into key PLM, procurement and sales business processes. It is designed specifically to enable companies take full advantage of the latest digital technology to change the way they operate today in order to drive growth and efficiency in existing and new markets.
DeSL's 3D platform is changing the way brands view and interact with collections. To learn more, visit DeSL (http://www.desl.net/) or request a demo (http://www.desl.net/demo) with a DeSL representative.
About DeSL (www.desl.net)
DeSL is a market leader in digital transformation solutions including integrated end-to-end PLM software for the Fashion, Apparel, Textile, and Footwear sectors. Offering a wide-range of software solutions as critical tools for today's progressive and forward-thinking companies and their digital transformation efforts. Modular design provides flexibility and scalability to leverage digital technologies from SMB to Enterprise level businesses. Founded and headquartered in Cardiff, Wales, in 2002, DeSL has locations in New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, and Istanbul, Turkey.
- Russo Becomes Firm's Managing Member
- PODS® Tucson Helps Customers Start the Year off Fresh with Helpful Holiday Storage Tips
- Digital Marketing Company Simply the Best Digital Welcomes East Marine Boats as the Latest Clients
- St. Louis' Free Biggest Business Networking Event "Network-A-Thon" To Be Virtual on Feb. 3
- Simply The Best Digital To Provide Digital Marketing Services to Urgent Home Care - Palm Beach's Leading Home Health Service
- Pennexx has Accepted an Offer to Appear on AMC's NewsWatch TV
- The Arlington Football Showdown transcends the "HBCU Classic" experience in North Texas!
- South Carolina Life Sciences Conference Adds Top Executives from Microsoft, Alphabet, PhRMA
- TVS Select Network Adds Quibi Style Travel, History, Family, Interview, and Cooking Short Form Shows
- Bold partnership to protect valuable artworks and antiques
- Certified Health Care Aide - Calgary, Chestermere, Okotoks, Cochrane & Canmore
- 1-800-PACK-RAT Acquires Storage Squad, a Leader in the Student Storage Industry
- eatOS: Restaurant Management Made Simple
- Robert Larocca Named Chief Strategic Relations Officer at SterlingRisk
- Golf Fitness Training (Winter Program) at The Fitness Factory in Salem, NH (Jon Tobey)
- Long-established Provider of Shock Wave Technology Debuts Its New Company Name Kinas Medical Technol
- Aubuchon Team of Companies presents $12,600 to Lee BIA Builders Care
- Leading Coding School in Palm Beach County, Boca Code Hires Revered Digital Marketing Company Simply the Best Digital
- LMHT Capital Acquires The Offices at Nexton near Charleston, SC
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside The Jersey Episode Featuring USWNT Player Jane Campbell