Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 188
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 172
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 110
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- RE/MAX Classic Makes PBJ Family Owned Business List
- Texas-Based Property Management Group Plants Roots in Mountain West Region
- GreenPointe Welcomes Garrison Burr, CPA, as Financial Analyst
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Sackman Enterprises to lead Keansburg Waterfront Redevelopment District
- Kentucky Housing Market Steadies
- Paula Wehlage Joins the Brewer Team at RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Realtor Wendy Kesslak Earns Luxury Home Marketing Certification
- Q3 2021 | Houston Office Market Report
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
Design 446 was also on the winning teams of Lennar, American Properties and Larken Associates for a variety of awards including three Community of the Year Grand Awards for Venue at Smithville Greene by Lennar, Heritage at Middletown by American Properties and Autumn Ridge at Lopatcong by Larken Associates. "We are all very proud of this recognition and grateful for the opportunity to produce creative marketing solutions for our clients," said Tom Villane, President of Design 446. "I've never been prouder of my talented team. Congratulations to all the winners."
More on eTradeWire News
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
Through the years, Design 446 has specialized in marketing for some of the largest names in the home building industry. Its extensive business practices collectively offer the unique ability to produce a complete marketing program from sales office design through advertising, logo development, signage, direct mail, print collateral and e-marketing solutions.
Design 446's work has also been featured in several design books and magazines through the years and has received a number of awards for its marketing achievements. Earlier this year, Design 446 received 11 awards at the 18th Annual FAME Awards, presented by the Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey. "Being flexible and innovative while continually delivering the highest quality of services without compromise has always been the key to our success – especially during this unprecedented year," said Villane.
Design 446 also specializes in creating experiences and building brands for new companies of all types and sizes. "We focus on growth at any stage of a company's lifecycle," said Ann Marie Baker, Vice President of Design 446 "From startups to product launches, we have executed countless campaigns over the past 47 years by carefully connecting the mission, vision and purpose of the brand with its consumer."
More on eTradeWire News
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- Professional Model Holly Sonders Has a New Love Life with Oscar de la Hoya and is Taking Social Media by Storm Making Six Figures a Month
The marketing agency goes a step further by encouraging change through social responsibility and community involvement. Design 446 partners with various nonprofit organizations throughout Monmouth and Ocean Counties to help the nonprofit achieve greater impact. "There is nothing in the business world today that provides as many benefits as partnering with a local nonprofit organization when the focus is on the greater good," said Baker. "Together, we can strengthen the community and make a positive impact on the lives of those around us."
About Design 446
Design 446 is a full-service marketing firm based in Manasquan, NJ. The firm creates sales environments, signage and brand development, in addition to interactive presentations, digital/traditional advertising, website development, e-marketing, social media/public relations, graphic design, on-site printing, interior merchandising and installation. For more information about Design 446, please visit design446.com (http://www.design446.com/).
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs
- Immigration Conflicts & COVID - Capital Intl Immigration