Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 554
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- New "Gamebreakers" documentary series featuring DieHardBirdie and other gamers airs on Amazon Prime Video in January 2021
- Rueben Wood Launches Esport & Game Development Company!
- Vertical game 8 liner boards are taking the game world by storm
- Revelation Games announce Eden Remains: Arrival
- Free to Play Sports Prediction Game
- DELU, The Perfect Year Round Yard Game
- ResoluteNerd Releases Trumpy Con for iPhone/iPad devices
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client PowerA on Its Successful Sale
- Gridopolis Creator Added to Board of Directors at Hero Spark, Educational Gaming Non-Profit
- Memphis Academy of Health Sciences Partners with Blaze Fire Games launches New Esports Club
Produced by the Electronic Gaming Federation, the Vincentian Cup is a multi-day round robin tournament across four titles with the grand finals for each title being held on December 12th beginning at noon Eastern Time. The tournament is "Olympic-style" with each University's teams earning points to crown and eventual Vincentian Champion.
More on eTradeWire News
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale
- NICR Hires New Quality Assurance Manager
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- Saint Mary's School Earns AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award
You can watch the tournament starting at 3:30PM ET on December 9th, 10th, and 11th and the finals on December 12th beginning at noon ET on EGF's Twitch http://twitch.tv/officialEGF.
"Our goal with member schools is to link the traditional ties to forwarding thinking and meaningful engagement, and we think the Vincentian Cup is a great example of that," said Tyler Schrodt CEO and Founder of the Electronic Gaming Federation. "There is a natural bond that exists between these like-minded universities, and creating an esports competition is another way to link generations and drive conversation and awareness, as well as some fun events for a new generation of engaged students."
"As the three Vincentian universities in the United States, the Vincentian Cup offers us a unique opportunity to come together through gaming" said Courtney James, Director, Office of Student Involvement at DePaul University. "While our universities were founded over 120 years ago, it's a great opportunity for us to be able to connect via Esports through our shared Vincentian identity in 2021."
More on eTradeWire News
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces SportTourism Facility Design
- Beautiful black ebony Bosendorfer grand piano hammers for $53,125 at Ripley Auctions, January 16th
- Leigh Nash Set To Release New Single "Good Trouble" Friday, February 5
- Angie Politarhos Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Decorating "Things" has never been easier!
"We are excited for this opportunity with the EGF to partner with our fellow Vincentian universities at DePaul and St. John's for this friendly competition and more importantly to be able to team up to raise funds for own students in need during this time," added Bill Newton, Assistant Director of Campus Activities at Niagara University.
"The spirit of St. Vincent DePaul is core to St. John's mission. The work of Depaul USA's Dax Program: New York directly reflects this spirit of service with its mission to address housing insecurity," said Eric Alvarado, Executive Director, Enterprise Architecture & Strategy Information Technology at St. John's University
- Russo Becomes Firm's Managing Member
- PODS® Tucson Helps Customers Start the Year off Fresh with Helpful Holiday Storage Tips
- Digital Marketing Company Simply the Best Digital Welcomes East Marine Boats as the Latest Clients
- St. Louis' Free Biggest Business Networking Event "Network-A-Thon" To Be Virtual on Feb. 3
- Simply The Best Digital To Provide Digital Marketing Services to Urgent Home Care - Palm Beach's Leading Home Health Service
- Pennexx has Accepted an Offer to Appear on AMC's NewsWatch TV
- The Arlington Football Showdown transcends the "HBCU Classic" experience in North Texas!
- South Carolina Life Sciences Conference Adds Top Executives from Microsoft, Alphabet, PhRMA
- TVS Select Network Adds Quibi Style Travel, History, Family, Interview, and Cooking Short Form Shows
- Bold partnership to protect valuable artworks and antiques
- Certified Health Care Aide - Calgary, Chestermere, Okotoks, Cochrane & Canmore
- 1-800-PACK-RAT Acquires Storage Squad, a Leader in the Student Storage Industry
- eatOS: Restaurant Management Made Simple
- Robert Larocca Named Chief Strategic Relations Officer at SterlingRisk
- Golf Fitness Training (Winter Program) at The Fitness Factory in Salem, NH (Jon Tobey)
- Long-established Provider of Shock Wave Technology Debuts Its New Company Name Kinas Medical Technol
- Aubuchon Team of Companies presents $12,600 to Lee BIA Builders Care
- Leading Coding School in Palm Beach County, Boca Code Hires Revered Digital Marketing Company Simply the Best Digital
- LMHT Capital Acquires The Offices at Nexton near Charleston, SC
- Stevens Construction completes FineMark National Bank & Trust headquarters