Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3910
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 908
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 860
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 857
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 848
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 837
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 834
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 755
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 420
Similar on eTradeWire
- Former Canadian Armed Forces Medic Pens a New Memoir
- Bullypup Publishing Announces Release of New Title By John C. Byram
- "Riders of the Peacemaker Trail" Gallops Out With a Vengeance for Mike Hundley
- "PMO Governance" Book by Eugen Spivak Wins Prestigious Canada Book Award
- Medical Memoir Reveals Truth About Liver Cancer
- Two Central Illinois Authors Enter Semi-Finals for International Award
- British superhero novel sequel DIE FAMOUS launches on Amazon Kindle!
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- Wizard World Teams With Madison Reading Project On Comic Book Program at Wizard World, Oct. 25-27
- "Fury's Child" by Geoffrey Abrahams is published by New Generation Publishing
KEVIN L. SCHEWE, MD, FACRO, a resident of Denver, Colorado, is a board-certified cancer specialist who has been in the private practice of radiation oncology for 32+ years. He is an entrepreneur, having founded Elite Therapeutics and Bad Love Cosmetics Company, LLC. He also serves as Chairman of the Board of a small, publicly-traded, renewable, green energy and animal feed company called VIASPACE, Inc. Bad Love Strikes is his debut novel.
Bad Love Strikes kicks off in October 1939, as Albert Einstein warns President Franklin D. Roosevelt that Nazi Germany is actively pursuing an atomic bomb and urges him to make sure that the United States develops the bomb first. Roosevelt heeds the warning and launches the "Manhattan Project" in June 1942. In October 1942, Roosevelt tells Einstein that prudence calls for the U.S. to have a back-up plan to the Manhattan Project in case Hitler gets the bomb first. Roosevelt commissions Einstein to secretly construct a usable time travel machine code-named the "White Hole Project." In June 1974, an adventurous group of teenage friends, who call themselves the "Bad Love Gang," discover a tunnel leading to the White Hole Project. They learn how to use the time machine and become the first known humans to travel back in time and return. Their mission is to save Jews and Gypsies from the Holocaust in November 1944 by using a U.S. Air Force B-17 bomber that was known as "The Phantom Fortress."
More on eTradeWire News
- Grief Institute Announces Sponsorship of Bereavement Cruise
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Boise State 6-0! CFB National Coach of the Year Bryan Chili' Harsin! Cha Ching Chili' $$$Bonus$$$ #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA!
- Lake Norman Orchestra: 7th Holiday Gala Concert and Dinner
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Military Economic Impact Study Highlights U.S. Military Contribution to San Diego
When asked his thoughts on his debut novel, Schewe answered "Bad Love Strikes brings interesting history to life and makes that history uniquely fun, meaningful, and entertaining. It is an action, adventure, rescue novel that makes time-travel seem real through the eyes of teenagers and young adults." You can connect with Schewe through his website: https://kevinschewe.com/ or through Instagram: @realkevinschewe.
Bad Love Strikes is available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through Jan-Carol Publishing.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Modesto Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County to Host Sixth Annual Oysters & BBQ Bash
- "Behind Closed Doors" Season One Set to Premiere in Dallas, November 15th
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- Q3 2019 | Houston Office | Research and Forecast Report
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in New Jersey!
- New Index Of Excellence In STEM Education Compares U.S. Students To Global Competition
- New Non-surgical Treatment to Correct Facial Wrinkles Introduced in Southwest Florida
- VF Launches Crypto Social Platform & Mobile IOS Support
- XOOKER Featured in Inc. Magazine Article
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
- Heritage Planning Partners' Michael D'Aquila Earns WMCP Designation
- FSR's Smart-Way System Stops the Show During NECA 2019
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company