Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 717
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 673
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 334
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 190
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 180
Similar on eTradeWire News
- International Association of Human Trafficking Investigators HT 101 training
- Nicholas Alahverdian Endorses PoliticalTalkNow
- Federal Employee Benefits review Part 6 Federal Long Term Care Insurance The ABC's of Insurance
- Jilletta Jarvis Wins NH Libertarian Gubernatorial Primary!
- Why Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes PoW for main-net
- The Conflict between Ethiopia and Eritrea: An Assessment and Potential Solutions
- Raking in the moolah through moon mining
- Progressive Democrats of America and Our Revolution Announce Strategic Partnership
- AbleVets Named a Finalist for a 2018 Greater Washington Government Contractor Award
- Polly Cooper, Oneida Indian Revolutionary War Patriot Honored in the Feature Film George Washington's Army and Me, Elijah's Long Journey Home
Smith has filed a federal lawsuit, still pending in federal court, against the party decision to unlawfully remove her from the 2018 Democratic Primary ballot. "They may have removed me from the primary ballot but they can't remove me from the fight to protect the Constitutional rights of the citizens of Texas. I'm still eligible to run for Governor." Smith said. "I filed on December 11, 2017, and if they were going to declare me ineligible, they had five days under the law to notify me but they did not."
More on eTradeWire News
- Anand Mahurkar of Findability Sciences accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- Swiss International School Dubai Announces New Leadership and Developments for The New Academic Year
- 90210 Cosmetic Dentist or Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly Hills?
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Beyond the Viewing Experience: How Samsung's QLED TV Incorporates Style with Function
Smith has always referred to herself as "the Constitutional candidate." Her horrific experience with the Democratic Party has only reinforced her dedication to take power out of the hands of elected officials and put it back into the hands of the people. "Transparency must be brought back to government," Smith said.
Smith is a fighter and has triumphed over many challenges as a single mother of six adult children. She is a successful financial expert and all of her children are educated business professionals. Smith connects with everyday people. People who relate to Smith, just want the best for their families.
Smith wants to get rid of agenda-driven statutes that directly conflict with the Constitution of the United States and infringe on a person's unalienable rights.
Demetria Smith is a bold and dynamic candidate for Texas governor who will defend the people of the "Lone Star State." But Smith's name will not appear on the November 6, 2018 Texas General Election ballot. Supporters will have to write her in.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at Biggles in Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Traffic Regulation Enforced in Nainital
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Elk Grove Village Real Estate Market Update September 2018
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Jazz Child SHEILA JORDAN Steps to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Alpha Direct Agency designs Workers Compensation platform with Attune Insurance Company
- The lifetime cut glass collection of Jean Rex will be sold October 20th by Woody Auction in Kansas
- New Teen Girl Self-Esteem Book
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Seed X Nottz - No Way in Hell (Album)
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Attn:Newspapers, Magazines, Radio & TV: What is your Company Planning for your HALLOWEEN PROMOTIONS?
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Michelle Kwan's 'Casa del Sole' Sold in Newport, RI
- Russell Brunson Review - 30Days.Com and 30 Days Summit - NOT an Affiliate
- New Book Highlights the Rich History of Hiking
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18