Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1669
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 117
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Latino Leaders Network Honors Maria Echaveste and Convenes Local Leaders in San Jose at Luncheon Event on Wednesday, March 21st
- Former Kindergarten Student Tells Voters in Illinois' 6th CD: "Ms. Howland Stood Up for Me"
- HLN Releases New Version of Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster
- Non-Stop Secure Entrance would have Blocked Parkland Shooter
- No Drugs, So Oklahoma to Suffocate Death Row Inmates
- Valdez launches 2018 election cycle with real solutions for renewable energy
- White House OMB Director and Global Head at Airbnb to Speak at KNOW Identity 2018
- Itero Group, LLC Offers Scrum Training to Veterans
- BlueMAC Analytics Announces New Distributor Agreements - Coral Sales, ITEM Ltd., and Utilicom
- Hicks For Congress Opposes Haspel For Director Of CIA
Smith has filed a federal lawsuit, still pending in federal court, against the party decision to unlawfully remove her from the 2018 Democratic Primary ballot. "They may have removed me from the primary ballot but they can't remove me from the fight to protect the Constitutional rights of the citizens of Texas. I'm still eligible to run for Governor." Smith said. "I filed on December 11, 2017, and if they were going to declare me ineligible, they had five days under the law to notify me but they did not."
More on eTradeWire News
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid
- Summer Dyslexia Camp in Santa Barbara
- Navy Corpsman US Navy Challenge Coin Released Today!
Smith has always referred to herself as "the Constitutional candidate." Her horrific experience with the Democratic Party has only reinforced her dedication to take power out of the hands of elected officials and put it back into the hands of the people. "Transparency must be brought back to government," Smith said.
Smith is a fighter and has triumphed over many challenges as a single mother of six adult children. She is a successful financial expert and all of her children are educated business professionals. Smith connects with everyday people. People who relate to Smith, just want the best for their families.
Smith wants to get rid of agenda-driven statutes that directly conflict with the Constitution of the United States and infringe on a person's unalienable rights.
Demetria Smith is a bold and dynamic candidate for Texas governor who will defend the people of the "Lone Star State." But Smith's name will not appear on the November 6, 2018 Texas General Election ballot. Supporters will have to write her in.
- JPMorgan's big appetite for silver changes silver market
- Catering by George Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "Legends of The Lost Tribes" Books 1 & 2 By Author Kitty Lewis
- Keystroke Now Exclusive Worldwide Distributor of Stonefield Query for Act!
- The Queens Chamber is bringing a Little Bit of Queens to Albany!
- Queens Day Draws Top Purveyors From Food and Beverage To Albany Tomorrow
- What's Your Return On Investment 4 NEO?
- New Book Reveals True Reason for Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "The Magic Necklace of Al-Andalus: A Novel" In Audiobook Format
- Effect of 2018 Tax Law Changes for You - Volatility Creates Opportunity
- Christian and Church Ethics Starts Tuesday May 15 at 7:00pm!
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Named Vice Chair of Legal Aid Programs in South Florida
- Women business owners to celebrate 30th anniversary of Women's Business Ownership Act
- Learn How to Cast Out Demonic Oppression: School of Deliverance Course Is Coming on April 7, 2018!
- How to make Take Your Dog To Work Day® a success
- Chelsea Building Products Showcases Everlast® Siding and Accessories at the 2018 JLC LIVE Show
- Peacock Automotive Donates Materials from New Brunswick Dealerships to Glynn County Charities
- Award-Winning Country Music Recording Luanne Hunt Artist Signs On With Star 1 Records
- Business as usual is no longer acceptable – world thought leader presenting innovative approaches
- Two LEGO Murals Later, Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Wrap Up Twin Cities Auto Show