Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nationally Recognized Housing and Community Development Team Launches Root Policy Research
- NEW SUPER PAC SEARCHING FOR ALIENS…in classified government files
- Vincent Manfredi sworn in for second term on Maricopa City Council
- L-Tron Secures NYS Contract for OSCR360 & 4910LR ; Pricing Applicable to Law Enforcement Across All 50 States
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
- Qualis Corporation's recently granted certification to ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Police coins are popular keepsakes and trading collectibles
- Having a record retention schedule is sound business practice
- EPA Acting Administrator Andrew R. Wheeler to Address Environmental Law Conference in Washington, DC
- Hiring Freeze Bottlenecks Ontario Bankruptcy Courts
Smith has filed a federal lawsuit, still pending in federal court, against the party decision to unlawfully remove her from the 2018 Democratic Primary ballot. "They may have removed me from the primary ballot but they can't remove me from the fight to protect the Constitutional rights of the citizens of Texas. I'm still eligible to run for Governor." Smith said. "I filed on December 11, 2017, and if they were going to declare me ineligible, they had five days under the law to notify me but they did not."
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
Smith has always referred to herself as "the Constitutional candidate." Her horrific experience with the Democratic Party has only reinforced her dedication to take power out of the hands of elected officials and put it back into the hands of the people. "Transparency must be brought back to government," Smith said.
Smith is a fighter and has triumphed over many challenges as a single mother of six adult children. She is a successful financial expert and all of her children are educated business professionals. Smith connects with everyday people. People who relate to Smith, just want the best for their families.
Smith wants to get rid of agenda-driven statutes that directly conflict with the Constitution of the United States and infringe on a person's unalienable rights.
Demetria Smith is a bold and dynamic candidate for Texas governor who will defend the people of the "Lone Star State." But Smith's name will not appear on the November 6, 2018 Texas General Election ballot. Supporters will have to write her in.
- Ballet Theatre of Carmel Academy Presents 'The Nutcracker'
- Mccarthy Building Companies Expands National Renewable Energy Group
- The PEAK TV 12 Days of Giving Launches on Facebook Tomorrow
- Picture Perfect Drones: Let's Have Some Fun
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- Erik Owen, CPA, serves as panelist at 2018 Wisconsin Owners Forum
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Psychotherapist Raising Funds for First Subscription Box Designed to Prevent Screen Addiction
- Concrete Polishing Solutions Offers End-of-Year Promotions
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- The Ins and Outs of Fastening Door Frames To Concrete
- df|Music Group Signature Series Announces The Release of 2 New Audio Content Products
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- Lee BIA Builders Care's second annual Charity Clay Shoot raises $34,000
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Sol Roots with special guests Ron Holloway, Mary eL, Matt Kelley in Northern Virginia
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- An Expanded Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo plus an Outdoor Summit
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network