Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Defense Leadership Forum Co-Organizes Major Navy Technology Conference
- Tom Collingsworth Joins Itero Group, LLC As Chief Human Resources Officer
- Trump May Be Correct - Deportation Without Trials OK
- Maryland candidate Erik Jetmir organizes ICE Protest Sunday June 24th at ICE Baltimore Maryland
- Florida Association of Counties Learn About Indoor Air Quality
- Rhode Island Senate & House opened with Hindu mantras & holy water drops on June 20
- Zero Tolerance on Border v Flores - A Simple Inexpensive Solution
- Progressive National Baptist Convention Seeks the Return of Moral Values and Civil Rights during 57th Annual Session in Philadelphia
- Alliance for Innovation Announces New President/CEO
- The Once - Only Principle for Europe Conference is now open for registration!
Smith has filed a federal lawsuit, still pending in federal court, against the party decision to unlawfully remove her from the 2018 Democratic Primary ballot. "They may have removed me from the primary ballot but they can't remove me from the fight to protect the Constitutional rights of the citizens of Texas. I'm still eligible to run for Governor." Smith said. "I filed on December 11, 2017, and if they were going to declare me ineligible, they had five days under the law to notify me but they did not."
More on eTradeWire News
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Is Seeking Business Partners
- Innovation at Forefront of Partnership Between American-Made Bat Manufacturer and Boeing
- autopom! Providing No-Fee Payment Plans with Paylink Direct
- New Certified Inspector Joins Team at Guzi-West
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
Smith has always referred to herself as "the Constitutional candidate." Her horrific experience with the Democratic Party has only reinforced her dedication to take power out of the hands of elected officials and put it back into the hands of the people. "Transparency must be brought back to government," Smith said.
Smith is a fighter and has triumphed over many challenges as a single mother of six adult children. She is a successful financial expert and all of her children are educated business professionals. Smith connects with everyday people. People who relate to Smith, just want the best for their families.
Smith wants to get rid of agenda-driven statutes that directly conflict with the Constitution of the United States and infringe on a person's unalienable rights.
Demetria Smith is a bold and dynamic candidate for Texas governor who will defend the people of the "Lone Star State." But Smith's name will not appear on the November 6, 2018 Texas General Election ballot. Supporters will have to write her in.
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
- Recruiters Opting For Premium Job Posting With JobiSite Get Their Jobs Posted In Multiple Job Boards
- The Big Salad expands to Pittsburgh with latest franchisee
- Earth Nation Updates. The 8th Decentralized Autonomous Organization Cycle Has Begun
- Dynamic Grid Systems Forms to Build Renewables-Ready Smart Microgrids
- Top ISO Certified Manufacturer for Compactor
- Even Milton Gets the Blues By Lynn Veach Sadler
- How to Make Your Website GDPR Compliant
- Now Available from Down & Out Books: WE TAKE WHAT FATHERS WE CAN by Richard Godwin
- Habitu8 Covers National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) Planning in New Webinar
- TransVoyant Enhances Customer Delivery and Success Capabilities
- Bloomex supports Hockey Australia with donation at checkout
- Ayre Chamberlain Gaunt chose BC Enterprise to support BIM processes and drive growth
- The Perfect Frames For Your Summer Vacation Destination Revealed
- Monocle to Bring Modern, High-End Optometry to Old Town Cornelius
- The Launch of New Hi-tech Mega Dating Site For Christian Singles Worldwide
- ADLE International launches its 4th Mobile App
- ELIZA NEALS "Love Dr. Love" New Summer single out JUNE 29th, 2018!
- Dogs take over Frankenmuth River Place Shops for 2018 Canine Cup events