Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 230
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 199
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 179
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 162
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 159
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 159
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 140
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 134
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- PALZEWICZ Knows He MUST Win This Fall
- Public Safety Industry Professional Joins GeoComm's Product Management Team
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Derby Zero Six Productions Releasing Jason Soudah's "Followed" Score
- Local League of Women Voters & ACLU to Host Online Candidate Forum for Palm Beach County Sheriff
- Exploring Progressive Candidate Erica Collins endorses Democratic Candidate Amy Kennedy for Congress
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- Project for Groundwater Recharge Captures Stormwater amid dry months of January and February
THE KILLING OF GEORGE FLOYD IN MINNEAPOLIS: WE MUST DEMAND JUSTICE
by Anh Lê
The killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota by police on May 25 was an intentional act of murder of an African American man.
The people of Minneapolis, and the state of Minnesota, and Americans across this nation and people around the world have now witnessed the murder of George Floyd right before our eyes.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey has demanded that the person who killed George Floyd, Derek Chauvin, must be charged for the killing. The other three police officers who stood there while the killing occurred and did nothing to stop it, must also be held accountable.
Videos of the killing of George Floyd show Derek Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck for over 8 minutes, while Floyd was face down, already handcuffed, saying he could not breathe, writhing in pain, and pleading to Chauvin to get off his neck.
More on eTradeWire News
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Harvard Law School Justice Hackathon Participants propose technological solutions to injustices
- Don Diego Band selects Phenixx Marketing for Artist & Brand Management
- Gen-Z Girls From L.A. to the Bronx Speak Honestly About Real Solutions on #BlackLivesMatter
Bystanders called out to Chauvin to stop kneeling on Floyd's neck.
The Hennepin County district attorney, Mike Freeman, asserted falsely that "there is other evidence that does not support a criminal charge."
The people of Minneapolis, and the state of Minnesota, must make sure that there is no cover-up.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo must release all body camera film footages from the police officers, uncensored and immediately. Yet we don't even know whether they turned on their cameras.
News reports show that Derek Chauvin has had numerous complaints of excess use of force.
News reports also show that Chauvin has been involved in shootings of community members in Minneapolis, one of which which was fatal. Chauvin was never charged.
Although there have been many other African Americans shot and killed by police in Minneapolis in the past, Freeman, the district attorney, has never charged any of the police officers.
A news report today reveals that the owner of a nightclub near where George Floyd was killed, says that Floyd used to work as a security guard at her club during the same time periods when Derek Chauvin worked there moonlighting, as recently as December 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Overachieving AF: Overachieving Failures and The Lessons It Teaches
- How To Make $5000 Now - The Power of Digital Solutions
- For Summer Reading and Singing...Treat yourself to a poem called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- Immigration and Legal Professional Eager to Foster Honest Communication on the Airwaves
Early morning today, Friday May 29, as CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his producer and cameraman were preparing to report on the protest situation in Minneapolis, they were suddenly arrested by the state police in riot gear, without being told the reason for their arrests, when Jimenez asked the arresting officers for the reason.
Click Here for Full Article:
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Distillery Labs and Greater Peoria Economic Development Council Announce Innovative Partnership
- Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order
- July 4th, 1776 -- Koei/Tama Cites 'Zero Hedge' "Orwellian" 'Twitter' Coverage In Conspiracy-Fact
- 50% OFF 4TH OF JULY SALE from Dark Regions Press Happening Now at darkregions.com/4thofjuly
- TVS Travel Network Adds Undercover Jetsetter TV Series on TVS TV Networks.Com
- Excerpt from "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M
- Bikini Supermodel movie Peace Love and Bikinis! on AppleTV in time for July 4th Weekend
- Rebound Air Continues to Give Back
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Govinda's Natural Foods restaurant in Tucson, Arizona overcomes adversity, reopens for indoor dining
- Green Revolution's Fruit Chews Win Best Solid Edible at the 2020 Sun Cup
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Income Changes While Receiving a Health Insurance Subsidy
- Pod Clubhouse Launches Podcast, Decorating The Set: From Hollywood To Your Home, With Beth Kushnick
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- Fishman & Associates - Designing the Food and Beverage Areas for the new Sheraton Hotel in Bradenton
- Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm