Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- $23 Million Secured for Refinance of "Hudson Heights" Multifamily Property in Union City
- Charles Nowicki of World Wide Land Transfer, Inc. Elected PLTA President
- SBBO, IBC Present 2019 Colorado Community Banker Roundtables
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- Credit Card Insider Releases Credit Score Misconceptions Survey
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks About the Value of Dying Well
- Brasa Capital Closes Debut Real Estate Fund Oversubscribed at $120 Million
- Richard J. Nogal Joins First Secure Bank & Turst As Director
Artificial Intelligence vs. Deep Learning
In the banking sector, A.I. based applications are presently used mostly in customer service. But taking after numerous other industries, it can now widely apply to the financial world by replicating different aspects of human intelligence and move to the next stage of evolution. Artificial intelligence and deep learning seem to indicate the same thing, but the latter is the basic form that gives way to A.I. So, what is deep learning?
Deep learning is an essential part of the machine learning approach and method, based on learning data representations, as opposed to algorithms dedicated to a specific task. Deep learning is also called deep structured learning or hierarchical learning. Learning can be supervised, partially supervised or unsupervised.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
In deep learning, algorithms are trained to make computing machines to learn how to learn. Deep learning allows to train through massive amounts of data fed into it, which allows the programs to adjust and improve by themselves.
Through deep learning algorithm, the process of developing A.I. based applications becomes a lot easier and quicker than through manual or semi-manual processes. Deep learning is now used in a variety of ways, and it also starts to play a significant role in the banking industry.
The Role of Deep Learning in Banking Industry
More institutions are adapting and using automated processes with A.I. being currently the driving force in some of the biggest industries. According to Mr. Jean Chalopin, Chairman of Deltec Bank and Trust www.deltecbank.com "Deep learning and artificial intelligence usage is driving changes, including in banking and finance. We see the banking sector to embrace these changes first by automating many duties and allowing customer services to re-focus their attention on the customers."
Deep learning helps to create systems and devices that utilize artificial intelligence, which can be seen in tasks such as document management. A.I. powered systems in banks handles reading through documents such as forms and contracts, freeing employees from minutiae and repetitious tasks. The banking industry can now also utilize chatbots as customer service representatives, with year after year an improved level of customers satisfaction.
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
Deep learning can help significantly financial services and the insurance industry to become more efficient, save both time and money and deliver better customer service and management. Additionally, artificial intelligence can be used in reducing the friction in workflows as well as key decision processes. It also helps in security, particularly in tracking potential threats, coming from clients or affecting clients.
Overall, deep learning and artificial intelligence are set to improve the banking and financial landscape. With more customers expecting a seamless interaction when dealing with banks and flawless services, A.I is set to gain more and more in the financial industries. Through deep learning, banks will have better security, customer service, and risk management in the banking future worldwide.
Disclaimer: The author of this text, Robin Trehan, is Senior VP at Deltec International www.deltecbank.com. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this text are solely the views of the author, and not necessarily reflecting the views of Deltec International Group, its subsidiaries and/or employees.
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!