Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 234
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 202
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 183
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 169
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 166
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 162
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 145
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 137
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 101
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Tiffany Maddox- Actress/Model/Producer Joins Forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- B4GMG and Comedian Jason Toler Announce Release Date of Highly Inappropriate (The Comedy Album)
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- St. Pete Beach Restaurant Hosts Blood Drive and Gives Donors a Gift
- Joe Simon's Children's Sunday School Online
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn
- Black Filmmaker and Content Creator Wins at International Film Festival
- Millennium's Inaugural Virtual Assembly A Smashing Success
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
"We're looking to welcome back visitors to Las Vegas by offering discounts, specials and more", said comedian and club owner Don Barnhart. "Similar to how one hotel offered free plane tickets to come to Vegas, we wanted to offer ALL hotel guests a discount to our standup comedy show."
The Grand Reopening of Delirious Comedy Club features headliner Don Barnhart along with special guests dropping in each night along including local favorites Brandon James and Guy Fessenden.
Since 1992, Barnhart has performed and produced comedy shows for the troops stationed around the world with Battle Comics and is the inspiration and featured in the documentary, I Am Battle Comic. Don also stars in Finding The Funny with Brad Garret and Louie Anderson and has been seen on MTV, Comedy Central, NBC, and FOX. He is a Bob and Tom Show favorite and can be heard regularly on Sirius/XM.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- BLM: Confronting Racism On July 4th
- Black Kids Swim Launches "The Gorée Project"
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Beating Cancer Like a Superhero
Barnhart is the author of the Amazon Best-Seller Finding your Funny exploring the art, science and business of standup comedy. With a humorous and heartfelt forward by Comedy Legend George Wallace. He is also the author of the new book Rock Bottom about a returning veteran who becomes homeless and finds his way back through humor.
"The thing I miss most about performing is seeing people smile and hearing their laughter. Laughter can be a great healing tool and it's important to our mental health", said Las Vegas Comedian Don Barnhart. "They say that laughter is the best medicine and we need it now more than ever."
Free parking and full bar service is available during the show and customers are encouraged to come early for dinner at the hotel's Freedom Beat or Triple George Grill.
Don Barnhart's Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSIR5_mQG9A
Barnhart added, "We take comedy and your health seriously! We're going all out to implement social distancing protocols to keep our customers, staff and comics healthy. We have a full list of our new social distancing and health procedures on our website, monitoring and updating as the situation changes."
More on eTradeWire News
- Pedophile Pastor Released From Jail Early Due To Coronavirus
- Fyid Nyc Went International: #pynktalks Episode 12 With Ratnika Vyas
- War Is My Business: June 2020 PR
- Solomon/Turner PR Named Top PR Firm for 2020 by St. Louis Small Business Monthly
- The Citizen Science Lab Launches Cyber Summer Camps for Youth Eager to Learn STEM in Pittsburgh
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
206 N. 3rd St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
Showtimes: Thursday thru Saturday at 8:00pm & 10:00pm
(702) 483 8056
General Admission Tickets begin at $34.95.
Hotel Guests can receive a $10 discount by visiting or calling the box office and mentioning this offer and/or showing their hotel key.
For more information, weekly lineup or tickets please visit our website at: DeliriousComedyClub.com
Don Barnhart Entertainment
- Medicare Supplement Association Offers Local Reporters Pricing Assistance
- Keep Looking Up with B. Wright-Jones Leadership Academy
- Cultural Competency and Discrimination Training for Racial Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
- Global Film Studio Chooses Greece to Film a Feature Documentary About Unique Aspects of Some of Bruno Pischiutta's Movies
- Singer/Songwriter Abigail Ory Releases New Single "Waves"
- Premium Vapor and Superior Customer Service in OKC
- Center Parc Credit Union To Open Three Savannah Area Locations
- Incredible Deal on a 2016 Mazda3
- Contest Rebel Lands Canucks Sports & Entertainment
- Digisonics Takes Action to Support Healthcare Needs During COVID-19
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayers Now Available From Builders Site Protection
- Foxx and Associates announce new Reverse Mortgage venture: Florida's Reverse Mortgage Center
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- How to Find the Best Prices for All of Your Men's Jewelry Needs?
- Nature and Mental Health- A Powerful Duo
- Tips for Picking the Right Color of Dress for Your Upcoming Special Event
- Samson Extracts Becomes Proud Members Of The Florida Hemp Council
- Gumroad Announces Grants for Small Black-Owned Businesses
- Speak UP... We are definitely listening!