Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 277
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 247
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 215
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 174
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- 6 Common Commercial Construction Projects
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
- Will Phased Renovation Work for Your Renovation Project?
- Aries Industries Names Wes Brown as Canada Sales Manager
- Pinnacle Says Replace Your Roof This Winter Before The Snow
- Toolfetch Hosts Product Launch for the New LB White Premier 40 Tent Heater
- Dutton & Garfield Inc. Achieves AC478 Accreditation
- RMM Construction Management Services to Oversee New Buena Vista Rancheria Gov. Bldg
- Nest & Nook Partners with Paddock-1
- 5 Important Benefits Of Commercial Renovations
From new facilities and amenities that improve student life, to upgrades supportive of enhanced learning, the Del Amo Construction team creates and transforms exciting spaces for a wide variety of students and needs.
"We are proud to be a part of supporting the students and faculty entering the new school year as they continue to navigate the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic," said Habiba Manjurr, project manager at Del Amo Construction.
In recent months, Del Amo Construction has provided a variety of pre-construction, construction and renovation services on behalf of several Southern California schools, resulting in essential educational spaces such as classrooms, multi-purpose rooms, gymnasiums, a performing arts center, a dormitory, cafeterias and kitchens for students, faculty and staff. Select projects include:
● Marlborough School (https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.marlborough.org%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cjsimpson%40delamoconstruction.com%7Cfd2576434d0d4c26e81508d982ca99c5%7C8ac99edee10d41f3ad19079fc7c15100%7C0%7C0%7C637684628952325267%7CUnknown%7...), Los Angeles — Del Amo Construction's three-part project at the independent college-preparatory secondary school for girls comprises three distinct building areas which require extensive renovations to an existing facility. Area 1 includes the renovation of a basement-level locker room along with office and classroom facilities within the existing gymnasium building, totaling approximately 6,100 square feet. Area 2 comprises a complete overhaul of a 540-seat performing arts complex which includes a new 1,500-square-foot orchestra pit lift, telescoping bleachers, a retractable wall system and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. Area 3 includes the refurbishment of an existing outdoor plaza space and landscaping totaling approximately 7,800 square feet.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sana Commerce Names EFQOUS it's 2021 Rookie Partner of the Year
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Reggie McAfee
- Sidekick Accounting Services Awards Accounting Services in 2022
- Jaclyn Cowart Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Romantic Beauty Cosmetics To Launch Diverse New Collection At The Most Competitive Price
● Oakwood School (https://www.oakwoodschool.org/), North Hollywood — In late 2020, Del Amo Construction began the conversion of an existing kitchen and classroom on the K-12 co-educational independent day school campus into a commercial kitchen and servery totaling approximately 1,800 square feet. The project also included the installation of an exterior cooler/freezer building, restroom upgrades to meet ADA compliance as well as the addition of a new fire sprinkler and alarm system to seven classrooms, three offices, the multi-purpose room and remaining areas of the building. In the multi-purpose room specifically, the ceiling was also replaced with new insulation, and a new acoustical ceiling was installed along with new doors and windows. The entire project was completed in August 2021.
● Mirman School (https://mirman.org/), Los Angeles — In April 2021, the Del Amo Construction project team installed six temporary, DSA-approved prefabricated modular classroom units on the school's soccer field along with associated prefabricated ramps and landings as well as related site work. In addition, a prefabricated office unit was installed on an existing parking lot. The modular units are intended to help with the distancing of K-8 students at the school for gifted children during the COVID-19 pandemic. Del Amo Construction also recently built utility pathways for a new Learning Center building, which is part of a campus-wide master plan.
● The Webb Schools (https://www.webb.org/), Claremont — Del Amo Construction restored the boarding and day school's nearly 13,000-square-foot Appleby Dormitory during the spring of 2021. The dormitory was returned to its original single-occupant layout by infilling door openings that were created between adjoining rooms in a previous remodel. The team also completed a number of other interior upgrades, including installing new HVAC and sprinkler systems and adding various tenant improvements such as new lighting fixtures and restroom finishes.
More on eTradeWire News
- New TR75A Thermocouple Temperature Loggers from T&D
- New Film Shines Light on Squaw Valley & Disney's Collab with 1960 Olympics
- Teaching With Simplicity Expands Resources For Math And English Language Arts Lessons
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- The Longevity Training Academy Announces New Guided Fasting Group Coaching Program
● Vista Heritage Global Academy (https://www.vistaheritagems.org/), Santa Ana — This spring, Del Amo Construction completed the renovation of three of the charter middle school's existing flexible, multi-purpose bays, two of which were previously unoccupied. All three bays received new roofing and MEP's, plus a path for pedestrian travel and parking. The project also included seismic upgrades to the campus as well as the addition of a new gym, cafeteria and classrooms. The team also installed a new exterior façade for the campus.
● Vaughn Middle School for International Studies & Technology (https://mit.myvaughncharter.com/), San Fernando — Late last year, the Del Amo Construction team completed a new ground-up multi-story classroom building intended to serve the student population of one of five campuses associated with the first conversion charter school in the nation. The new, three-story Type II building houses 21 regular classrooms, a music room and a multi-purpose room.
Over the last 50 years, Del Amo Construction has built an extensive portfolio of projects which serve K-12 students in meaningful ways. More details regarding the company's experience with K-12 educational spaces and related services are available in the company's portfolio (https://www.delamoconstruction.com/portfolio).
About Del Amo Construction
Founded in 1968, Del Amo Construction takes a "construction concierge" approach in how it leads projects across a range of markets including corporate, education, housing, hospitality, sports, science and entertainment. Del Amo Construction is known for its expertise in specialty construction, including historic renovations, adaptive reuse, seismic upgrades and modular/up-cycled container construction. Throughout the last 50 years, the award-winning company has built a legacy of trust and excellence, steadily expanding its portfolio with double-digit year-over-year growth. For more information, visit: delamoconstruction.com (https://www.delamoconstruction.com/).
Melissa Strom, KnownSpace
- Work 365 announces integration with ConnectWise for subscription billing and invoicing
- Toll Brothers at Montaine Offers Two Move-in Ready Homes
- Max Tucci auctions off Delmonico's Restaurant Memorabilia on HGTVs Everything But The House
- Wyplay and Hoppr create targeted advertisement solutions with new monetization opportunities for TV operators
- Country By Choice: Premium Country And Rustic Styled Decorations For Your Home
- Mojo Pet Love: Give Your Pets The Love And Care They Deserve
- From Outer Space To The Big Easy: William Shatner Lands At Fan Expo New Orleans, January 7-8, 2022
- Gaviota Products: Give Your Home The Look And Style You Want
- Robinson is unique among high pressure vessel manufacturers
- Center Table Winter Harvest Returns This Christmas Season With Food Drive Event On December 16 & 17 At The Mark Cuban Heroes Basketball Center
- American Heart Association Recognizes Daugherty for 2021 Workplace Health Achievement
- Collegiate medals are the centerpiece of chains of office
- Northern Light 5 is an ideal fit for our vertical game machines
- Membership Program Offers Solution to Marketing Pitfalls
- Dave Young Returns to Budzar Industries!
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation Announces 2022 Learning Series Schedule
- Charlotte-area creator of custom hair topper unit receives hair prosthetic vendor approval from Veterans Administration
- Remembering Father Tony Lalli SX
- LadyCakes launches Caring Through Cakes boxed cake drive through Dec. 23
- Celebrate the Season with a Holiday Party at The Kensington