Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 142
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 110
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meditation Hacks If You Can't Sit Still
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Money Twitter - Want to Make Money on Twitter?
- Alex Hormozi Reviews - Is This Guy Full of It!?
- Done for You Services Review - is This A Viable Option for You?
- Namify Launches a Premium Clothing Brand Name Generator Tool
- Newly Released Virtual Assistant Training Course Could Help Moms All Over the Country Start and Grow
D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group Selected for the SCORE Fort Worth Masterclass 2021 Sponsored by Prosperity
The Masterclass program is a six-week program, starting September 11, 2021. The program will cover various topics to help small businesses excel, including sales and marketing, HR, business credit and banking, and much more. Derric Hicks, Prosperity Bank, Vice President/CRA Commercial Lending Manager says, "… being a part of this program is near and dear to my heart. I love helping businesses in our local communities learn the tools necessary for success."
"I'm super excited to have an opportunity to be part of a phenomenal program," says Tonya Steel, CEO and Founder of D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group. "All business owners need coaching and guidance to survive and thrive if they want to scale their business. I am excited that SCORE and Prosperity Bank, have partnered to provide invaluable training and resources to entrepreneurs right here in the community."
More on eTradeWire News
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
About Score: SCORE is a national organization which was formed in 1964 as a resource partner of the Small Business Administration (SBA) whose mission is to help aspiring and existing businesses succeed. SCORE Fort Worth of Tarrant County has over 70 volunteers, and provides over 160 mentoring sessions per month. "Every person should have the support necessary to thrive as a small business owner" said Bob Siffermann, Chairman of SCORE Fort Worth.
About Prosperity Bank: A preferred lender of the SBA, Prosperity Bank, is a Texas based
regional financial holding company providing personal banking services and investments to consumers and businesses throughout Texas and Oklahoma. Prosperity Bank is proud to have helped small and medium-sized businesses in the communities they serve by approving over 10,000 SBA Payroll Protection Program loans totaling over $1 billion.
D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group, a home-based business with nationwide reach, provides solid and proven financial management solutions to help small business owners make informed financial decisions. They strive to educate and remove the fear from the complexities of math. You won't have to go at it alone, and your business will defy the odds. Business Survival Made Simple. Led by "The Financial Management Architect", CEO and Founder, Tonya Steel, who is a leading financial innovator who works with small businesses that desire fast results. By simplifying their financial management systems, Tonya can radically change a business' survival while creating more time and money for her clients. They will have the business they've always dreamed of without having to be an accountant. (https://www.defyconsultinggroup.com)
More on eTradeWire News
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- Our Loving Pet: Give Your Pet All The Love And Attention With Premium Pet Products
- Resilience, A New Online Exhibition
Tonya Steel, CEO & Founder of D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business
- Ventura County's America's Job Centers of California Re-Open
- Seniority or Performance Reevaluating Pay Inequity
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive raises $50,000 for Students in Action
- A Tribute to Joel Ferguson's many years of Service and Dedication
- PulteGroup opening for sales soon at The Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Abcam (ABCM) acquires BioVision, Inc
- Online Excel Classes 50% Off Sale - November Cyber Monday Special Offer
- Andromeda Galactic Founders speaking at TDevConf 2021
- New Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant, Breakfast at Victoria's Opens in Sarasota FL
- Virtual Studio Visits with Artists from The Center's "Chroma Terra" Exhibition
- John A. K. Lowe Joins New Advisory Board Of International Business Circle
- Abby Lane Releases New Dark Fantasy - The Immortal Blood
- Benchmark International Advised on the Transaction Between H4 Aerospace & Eirtech Aviation