Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- OneGlobe Achieves AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- Managecore to Again Present at Google Cloud Day Dallas Regarding Migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- New Exxelia Ultra-Broadband Capacitors Ensure Low Insertion over Wide Bandwidth up to 40GHz
- 1GRC Unveils Enhanced Efficiency Feature for Risk Management Operations
In this episode of "Defining Digital", we see countries, companies, and organisations coming together to eliminate extremist content online, we get an update on Super Mario Maker 2, hear about Netflix's upcoming drama series "Leila" and find out how the popular game Hearthstone is being expanded.
In our top story, French President Emmanuel Macron and New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, Google, Amazon and others have enthusiastically supported the Christchurch Call to Action, a commitment by Governments and tech companies to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online.
The companies committed to a nine-point plan that sets out concrete steps the industry will take to address the abuse of technology to spread terrorist content.
"Terrorism and violent extremism are complex societal problems that require an all-of-society response" read a statement from all the companies. "For our part, the commitments we are making today will further strengthen the partnership that Governments, society and the technology industry must have to address this threat."
Check out a new episode of "Defining Tech" on YouTube (https://youtu.be/Vrp_XKxS74E)
In video game news, Nintendo has shared new details about the Super Mario Maker 2 game, launching exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system on June 28.
More on eTradeWire News
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
The game includes new course parts and tools; a new single-player story mode with more than 100 Nintendo-created courses; new course themes; details about online course sharing; options to create and play together with others; and information about a special offer for Nintendo Switch Online members.
"Super Mario Maker 2 puts the power of creating unique Super Mario courses into the hands of the player" said Nick Chavez, SVP at Nintendo. "Video game fans of all ages have more tools than ever to help them stretch their imaginations as they make, play and share the Super Mario courses of their dreams."
The presentation also covered the upcoming Super Mario Maker 2 Invitational 2019 tournament, streaming live online the weekend before E3 from Los Angeles.
In other news, Netflix has released the trailer for its upcoming drama series "Leila". The show is is based on Prayaag Akbar's award-winning book.
The show stars Huma Qureshi, Siddharth, Rahul Khanna, Seema Biswas, Akash Khurana, Sanjay Suri and Arif Zakaria. "Leila" is produced by Deepa Mehta.
Viewed through a dystopian lens, Leila is set in an imagined world, called "Aryavarta". This is a place of great suffering, extreme and totalitarian rules of engagement and fictional extremes. It is constructed around an obsession with purity, communal and divisive societal dramas and grit.
Leila is the story of a mothers' imperishable maternal love for her daughter. The series is set to release on the service worldwide across 190 countries on June 14th.
Meanwhile, "Have a good time, all the time" is the mantra of Viv Savage in the movie "Spinal Tap". And appears Blizzard Entertainment believes that too.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple
- Upcoming Sculptural Exhibit at the Spruill Gallery
The company has again expanded its widely popular digital card game Hearthstone, this time preparing players to pull a deeply dastardly caper… Stealing the entire floating city of Dalaran.
"Hearthstone players let us know they wanted even more highly replayable and entertaining single-player experiences, so the team went all-in and delivered The Dalaran Heist—our biggest and most ambitious Solo Adventure yet" said J. Allen Brack, president of Blizzard Entertainment. "Beyond the fun of carrying out Rafaam's plot to literally steal Dalaran, we can't wait for players to sink their teeth into the fun twists and turns they'll encounter across all five chapters of The Dalaran Heist."
With more than 100 million players worldwide, Hearthstone is Blizzard's internationally acclaimed, free-to-play digital card game designed for novice and veteran card-slingers alike. Players can choose from nine powerful hero classes and customize their decks with minions, spells, and weapons based on the unique fantasy of the Warcraft universe.
Kicking off the first-ever year-long storyline in Hearthstone, players will do the dirty work of carrying out the League of E.V.I.L.'s nefarious plans. Spanning five massive chapters, the endlessly replayable Dungeon Run-style experience is filled with challenging bosses, strategic decision-making, and not-so-strategically planted explosives.
Guess we should've expected a high level of fulmination... I mean, Dr. Boom is involved, after all.
"Defining Digital" is produced by TVP, and sponsored by RestonLogic, cloud wizards leveraging over 10 years experience helping companies automate, transform and build highly-secure and stable systems. Click over to RestonLogic dot com to book a strategy session today.
Disclaimer: The blurbs highlighted on "Defining Digital" are available for information purposes only, and don't necessarily reflect opinions of our editors.
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"