Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jurllyshe Announce The Latest Money-saving Strategies of Clothing and Human Hair
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Gerson & Gerson Partners with DeSL
- VIPMAY- Purchase best Quinceanera Dresses for the Special Day!
- Cornwall entrepreneur hopes to spark nostalgia with launch of Y2K-themed jewellery shop
- Lowell, MI based Women's Clothing Boutique, Bella Grace Boutique, Announces Launch of New Website
- TJL Collection announces All Virtual 2021 TJL Fashion Collection Show
- Community First Health Plans Announces the Design-A-Mask Challenge
- What's Something to Wear with a Pencil Skirt
- Flattoast: 2021 & 2022 Will Be the Year of Dress Me! Letting the World See Your Beauty!
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
"When I was creating DenimMe I had young women like myself in mind. Growing up I was admired for my sense of style and neatness by classmates, teachers, and even neighbors. I dress to stand out in a positive light. I remember going to a job interview but the schedule for the position wasn't compatible with my school schedule but the interviewer kept my application. A couple of months later, she reached out with great news - there was a position open with a better schedule for me. She went on to say, 'I remember you because you were the only one who dressed the part and was ready to be hired' and that made my heart smile".
DenimMe was founded during the Coronavirus pandemic when Ms. Koroma lost her day-job. As any young adult, she knew how important it was to look presentable on a video chat, in person, and even on social media. We are always unknowingly judged by our appearances. Perception is reality, right? Some of us Gen Z graduated virtually and now we face the world visually and physically. Our confidence is being tested twice! DenimMe is solving the problem that the younger generations are facing – look the best and feel your best. There's no hiding your outfit when you have triumphant style. Follow my Instagram for triumphant styling tips. Instagram/ Facebook direct message or email me for 10% off your first order.
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
Mariama Koroma DenimMe llc
Site and App info
App Store & Playstore: Denim Me
Social media Handles
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services